The Horror- Rutgers Students Hold Group Therapy Session after Conservative Speech

you should move to your safe place, it seems you are traumatized by this thread.

I haven't left my bunker since Ms. Jackson's nip slip. :(
I believe you. You stay there, the world is safer.

Girl, please. You couldn't offend me even if you tried. I am unflappable.
I don't have any desire or need to. You do it all just fine on your own. Flipper.

Ouch. Another fierce broadside. Buzz off.
Buzz_LightYear__40761_zoom.jpg

This is what is wrong with these parasites, you have it and I want it.

Stirring up hatred toward people who have large families makes good TV I guess.

What? It's more like pointing out to take responsibility for yourself.

Judge Judy has five children. Interesting how she attacks a woman for having five children when she has five children.

Again, she pointed out the woman needs to take responsibility, we have six children, we don't go around borrowing money we can't pay back. You'e missing the point of the video

In this economy, a lot of people have to beg and borrow in order to stay alive. When you have kids to feed, you do what it takes to feed them.

BBbbut Obama and the left claim the economy has recovered? If you borrow money you obligated to pay it back

Idiot students like this are one reason why I would be a lousy professor (but boy would I have fun while it lasted).

Idiot students like this are one reason why I would be a lousy professor (but boy would I have fun while it lasted).
Agreed. Makes you wonder what these children are going to do when they get out in the real world. I'm guessing professionally filing lawsuits for hurt feelings on the job.

I tend to believe that

I became very ill ten years ago when I was in my mid-twenties, dreadfully ill. It was a 'set your affairs in order' type of ill. Since then...I don't sweat the small shit anymore.
Lost my first wife to diabetes 24 years ago when she was thirty. She went through four years of suffering, dialysis, went blind, finally had both legs amputated ahead of that saving day in 1991. I got to watch and it wasn't a nice experience at all.

I tend to believe that

I became very ill ten years ago when I was in my mid-twenties, dreadfully ill. It was a 'set your affairs in order' type of ill. Since then...I don't sweat the small shit anymore.
Lost my first wife to diabetes 24 years ago when she was thirty. She went through four years of suffering, dialysis, went blind, finally had both legs amputated ahead of that saving day in 1991. I got to watch and it wasn't a nice experience at all.

How awful! I'm sorry for your loss.

Makes you wonder what these children are going to do when they get out in the real world. I'm guessing professionally filing lawsuits for hurt feelings on the job.
Yep, no doubt. Their employers will have to spend as much effort into making sure they're not hurting their feelings as they do actually running the business.

But that's okay, because those business owners are greedy and steal from people and didn't build that 'n stuff.

See how nicely that all fits together?

Makes you wonder what these children are going to do when they get out in the real world. I'm guessing professionally filing lawsuits for hurt feelings on the job.
Yep, no doubt. Their employers will have to spend as much effort into making sure they're not hurting their feelings as they do actually running the business.

But that's okay, because those business owners are greedy and steal from people and didn't build that 'n stuff.

See how nicely that all fits together?
Amen. I have to admit if given the chance I'd make them miserable. It'd almost be worth the legal fees to partner one these twits with the most conservative people I employ, just to get them into court and watch a judge throw it out. "Your honor they made me work with a conservative. I just can't go on".

Whether this is all exageration or not, the fact of the matter college campuses more than ever are ground zero for the death of free speech.

I absolutely do not trust millenials or the next generation to be the proper stewards of the First Amendment.

Whether this is all exageration or not, the fact of the matter college campuses more than ever are ground zero for the death of free speech.

I absolutely do not trust millenials or the next generation to be the proper stewards of the First Amendment.
You know recently I've read a few articles stating that the real idiots are actually few in numbers. I remember one student saying that on his campus there were 10-15 students that are forever protesting something and that they follow each other around protesting the subject of the day.

I guess I know too many good kids to worry too much, they see through the bs. I will say that the faculties have taken a major hit in my opinion, they put up with and even support this crap.

Judge Judy has five children. Interesting how she attacks a woman for having five children when she has five children.
I think the judge can afford hers. DUH.

Again, she pointed out the woman needs to take responsibility, we have six children, we don't go around borrowing money we can't pay back. You'e missing the point of the video

In this economy, a lot of people have to beg and borrow in order to stay alive. When you have kids to feed, you do what it takes to feed them.
Anything but work?

LMAO- Talking about tin foil hats. Our Universities and Colleges are a cess pool of wimpy liberals. They attended a speech that so traumatized them, they needed therapy.

-Geaux
------------'

Students at Rutgers University were so traumatised by Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos’ visit to their campus that they had to hold a group therapy session, campus newspaper The Daily Targum reports.
According to the paper, students and faculty members held a wound-licking gathering at a cultural center on campus, where students described “feeling scared, hurt, and discriminated against.”

“A variety of different organizations and departments were present to listen, answer questions and show support” to the apparently weak and vulnerable students, who just a few days prior had disrupted Yiannopoulos’ event by smearing fake blood on their faces and chanting protest slogans.

One student at the event told the Targum that they “broke down crying” after the event, while another reported that he felt “scared to walk around campus the next day.” According to the report, “many others” said they felt “unsafe” at the event and on campus afterwards.

Rutgers Students Hold Group Therapy Session After Milo Yiannopoulos Visit - Breitbart
If these students could not deal with talking about an ideologue different from their own, they are not college material. The college should have said, the speaker was there to give you another theory for them to discern. They could accept all of the ideas, parts of them or repudiate the entire speech. For God's sake, what kind of individuals are they to lose control of themselves when approached with a different idea?

You know recently I've read a few articles stating that the real idiots are actually few in numbers. I remember one student saying that on his campus there were 10-15 students that are forever protesting something and that they follow each other around protesting the subject of the day.

I guess I know too many good kids to worry too much, they see through the bs. I will say that the faculties have taken a major hit in my opinion, they put up with and even support this crap.

One can only hope.

Not to be rude.

Judge Judy has 5 children she supports, without having to borrow money she never intends to pay back.

LMAO- Talking about tin foil hats. Our Universities and Colleges are a cess pool of wimpy liberals. They attended a speech that so traumatized them, they needed therapy.

-Geaux
------------'

Students at Rutgers University were so traumatised by Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos’ visit to their campus that they had to hold a group therapy session, campus newspaper The Daily Targum reports.
According to the paper, students and faculty members held a wound-licking gathering at a cultural center on campus, where students described “feeling scared, hurt, and discriminated against.”

“A variety of different organizations and departments were present to listen, answer questions and show support” to the apparently weak and vulnerable students, who just a few days prior had disrupted Yiannopoulos’ event by smearing fake blood on their faces and chanting protest slogans.

One student at the event told the Targum that they “broke down crying” after the event, while another reported that he felt “scared to walk around campus the next day.” According to the report, “many others” said they felt “unsafe” at the event and on campus afterwards.

Rutgers Students Hold Group Therapy Session After Milo Yiannopoulos Visit - Breitbart

It's not just Rutgers...This phenomena of college students reacting radically to social and cultural differences is being referred to as "micro-aggressions". And it's why the top comedians have stopped touring college campuses. The students are just too sensitive.

The Coddling of the American Mind

In the name of emotional well-being, college students are increasingly demanding protection from words and ideas they don’t like. Here’s why that’s disastrous for education—and mental health.
How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus

Bill Maher deals with it all the time on his show and he just tells the whiny person to shut the fuck up. I love it when he does that.

-Geaux
------------'

The real title of the article is:
"Groups at Rutgers hold forum in solidarity after speaker's visit"

Just another lyin'-your-ass-off rightwing post. If you people are so fucking right all the time, why do you have to distort and exaggerate?

Forum List

Back