The Horror- Rutgers Students Hold Group Therapy Session after Conservative Speech

Whether this is all exageration or not, the fact of the matter college campuses more than ever are ground zero for the death of free speech.

I absolutely do not trust millenials or the next generation to be the proper stewards of the First Amendment.

Ground zero for the death of free speech? Why was this Yianno Breitbart freak allowed to speak then? Obviously you are wrong.

Why did this Yianno jerk say this?

"""Yiannopoulos asked the crowd if they thought black lives mattered. When people raised their hands, James said Yiannopoulos told them get out and that rape culture did not exist."

Why did this Yianno jerk say this?

"""Yiannopoulos asked the crowd if they thought black lives mattered. When people raised their hands, James said Yiannopoulos told them get out and that rape culture did not exist."
So what? These idiots couldn't refuse to leave and then do the adult thing and refute his beliefs. We're doing our best to raise a generation of mindless wimps. The real world is going to eat these clowns alive.

And meanwhile at Brown University, the comedy gold rolls on. And all for a mere $65,000 a year. What a bargain.

Schoolwork, advocacy place strain on student activists
Students struggle with mental health, academic pressures as they act on social justice responsibilities

“There are people breaking down, dropping out of classes and failing classes because of the activism work they are taking on,” said David, an undergraduate whose name has been changed to preserve anonymity. Throughout the year, he has worked to confront issues of racism and diversity on campus.

His role as a student activist has taken a toll on his mental, physical and emotional health. “My grades dropped dramatically. My health completely changed. I lost weight. I’m on antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills right now. (Counseling and Psychological Services) counselors called me. I had deans calling me to make sure I was okay,” he said.

Schoolwork, advocacy place strain on student activists

Forum List

Back