Zone1 The Hostile Environment on this boid

ahh. . . I see, don't reply to anyone, conform, agree with what everyone says, and ignore Ropey, and you will be content.

Got it.

;)
fussing is not replying...it is just fussing..damn it man i know...why anyone responses to him is beyond me and that is all i will say on the subject

have you ever known me to be content?

i have never been to a rural king....tractor supply is all we have till you get off the mountain
I have a RK less than a mile from the house with a huge gun section but it's mostly retail unless they run a sale but when they do nobody can beat their prices.

A few years back they ran a Turk SAR 9 (9mm) pistol on sale.....That one store got in 500 of them. They don't fuck around, they buy big.

still saying pedos without naming....i have no reason to think anything you say is worth while....

you are just pissed off cause you are ball less and got called out for it

name the names or shut the fuck up

is that coherent enough for ya?

still saying pedos without naming....i have no reason to think anything you say is worth while....

you are just pissed off cause you are ball less and got called out for it

name the names or shut the fuck up

is that coherent enough for ya?
Are you speaking to anybody in particular, drunk hillbilly?

Perhaps someone might might have a suggestion on how to improve the mod poster relationship on here?

A couple of em need to be shown the door. A couple of em have got way too comfortable being unpoliced and not being held to any accountability and are beginning to openly demonstrate the attitude that this is their own personal web site.

Mauderation should not be considered a tenured role.

Last edited:
Just as an FYI, since this is a privately owned web site, your 1st amendment rights do not apply. The Bill of Rights was written to protect you from the gov't. USMB is not the gov't.

While true, the so-called owner should at least make an effort to be observably involved in the site in some way to keep some activities in check.

That's not happening.

use to be pinking was used to control posters....that seems to have fallen by the wayside... bring back banned posters...hell even sfc...mods play bullshit games many times with banning members...i think that has gotten better

Plenty of people are regularly sent to the hole around here.

The only difference between this web site and most others on the www is that most others actually have the courage to reveal that a given user is banned under their screen name.

To not reveal that certain usership are banned is clearly a choice. One that creates the illusion of relaxed mauderation by omission.

A couple of em need to be shown the door. A couple of em have got way too comfortable being unpoliced and not being held to any accountability and are beginning to openly demonstrate the attitude that this is their own personal web site.

Mauderation should not be considered a tenuered position.
power with absolutely no accountability.

What a perfect set-up for a malignant narcissist.

Can't a gal be both?

donna-douglas-gossip.jpg

Forum List

Back