The Hottest Chick in News Media

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
I know that people will disagree with this, but I think Alex Wagner is the hottest chick on TV right now. She is an unapologetic leftist, and I hate her for it. Her politics are despicable and she works for MSNBC. But goddamn it, my dick gets harder than diamond when I watch her. She is on tonight for Chris Mathews on Hardball. I check MSNBC out regularly to see what kind of shenanigans those assholes are up to. Imagine my surprise to find Wagner on there tonight!

Check out some photos of this sexy little monkey!

Nice!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 124
Big stick goes BOOM!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 160
I loathe moonbats too much to appreciate any attractiveness this split tail has.

I couldn't imagine being aroused by someone who I find utterly contemptible.

For instance when I watched South Park years ago the Scrotie McBoogerballs episode made me aware of Kim Kardashian, and after googling her for pictures I certainly liked what I saw, but then I heard her talk.

Imbeciles repulse me, regardless of how they look.

That's why their hot, so you don't pay attention to what they're saying! Then yer butts are in the seats for the commercials.

I guess my faves are the TeleMundo Weather chicks! And I don't give a chit what they're saying!

No moonbat chicks hold a candle to women who can think.

I loathe moonbats too much to appreciate any attractiveness this split tail has.

I couldn't imagine being aroused by someone who I find utterly contemptible.

For instance when I watched South Park years ago the Scrotie McBoogerballs episode made me aware of Kim Kardashian, and after googling her for pictures I certainly liked what I saw, but then I heard her talk.

Imbeciles repulse me, regardless of how they look.

Yeah, I get that. However, I am able to compartmentalize those feelings. For example, there was this one chick that I was banging regularly during George W. Bush's presidency. She was a typical leftist douche bag. I banged the shit out of her for a while. She knew I voted for Bush, and for every Republican on every ballot. Hell, I told her I did. We just would not talk politics when we were together. It did not bother me. I would do it again if I find one doable and am able to gain entry.

You are a better man than I.

That's why their hot, so you don't pay attention to what they're saying! Then yer butts are in the seats for the commercials.

I guess my faves are the TeleMundo Weather chicks! And I don't give a chit what they're saying!

Hell yeah!!! Univision has got some Grade A fine ass on their! THOSE are real women!

I know that people will disagree with this, but I think Alex Wagner is the hottest chick on TV right now. She is an unapologetic leftist, and I hate her for it. Her politics are despicable and she works for MSNBC. But goddamn it, my dick gets harder than diamond when I watch her. She is on tonight for Chris Mathews on Hardball. I check MSNBC out regularly to see what kind of shenanigans those assholes are up to. Imagine my surprise to find Wagner on there tonight!

Nice!
Erin Burnett

erin-burnettb.top.jpg

Nice!
Erin Burnett

erin-burnettb.top.jpg
Yeah, she is Number 2 on my list!

Forum List

Back