The house is going home for the weekend?

With no solution to the funding problem in site and a shutdown looming?

Proof republicans can not govern
They have not been provided with a meaningful proposal to consider. Nor has the Speaker addressed any of the issues Rep. Gaetz brought up earlier this week. No reason to be there.

They have not been provided with a meaningful proposal to consider. Nor has the Speaker addressed any of the issues Rep. Gaetz brought up earlier this week. No reason to be there.
Please tell me you aren't taking the sex trafficker seriously?

Please tell me you aren't taking the sex trafficker seriously?
I agree with everything he said in that speech. The Speaker made an agreement in order to get the votes necessary to be elected to the position. If I were part of that group I would have been calling for the Speaker’s removal fsr sooner for failing to live up to thst agreement.

I agree with everything he said in that speech. The Speaker made an agreement in order to get the votes necessary to be elected to the position. If I were part of that group I would have been calling for the Speaker’s removal fsr sooner for failing to live up to thst agreement.
So yes?

Sad.

1695344199812.png

The speaker needs to learn something I learned many years ago… Don’t cut deals with deplorable unless you intend to keep them. We deplorable folks are generally more than willing to carry out our threats when we get screwed.
Spineless Kevin ain't the sharpest tack in the box.

Unfortunately the rest of the world is marginally WORSE. I’d love to move to the Middle East if it weren’t for their religious zealotry.
Middle easterners govern even worse than republicans, it's true.

Middle easterners govern even worse than republicans, it's true
I see a society with minimal crime, a culture based on morals and values, and a booming economy. Get rid of the religious overtones and I’m there tomorrow. The weather isn’t bad either.

I see a society with minimal crime, a culture based on morals and values, and a booming economy. Get rid of the religious overtones and I’m there tomorrow. The weather isn’t bad either.
Never been there, have you.

Forum List

Back