The Huber Investigation of all things Hillary issues its report on the crimes of Hillary Clinton

and found . . . . . nothing to pursue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...83932e-32f9-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

And I'll bet all the Russians here will still be posting about what a criminal she is.

View attachment 299616

Memes and GIFS..all the right wing have are memes and gifs..boring...

Yes we do have the Memes because we can Meme, Leftists are unable to Meme ALL Leftist attempts at Memes are crap.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...83932e-32f9-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

And I'll bet all the Russians here will still be posting about what a criminal she is.

View attachment 299616

Yes we do have the Memes because we can Meme, Leftists are unable to Meme ALL Leftist attempts at Memes are crap.

How can you live in this way?? Why do you think its so strange?
So answer the Hillary question?

Conservatives will be lying that Clinton is a ‘criminal.’

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. She just never got caught, but she will eventually.
I doubt she'll ever face justice
Justice for what? Trumps own investigation gave up. Justice for Clinton and she did it with Trumps own team. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Never seen so much hate, and nothing ever found that justified it. You people are straight up grade A miserable ass losers.

Hello? Hillary was the loser. it was Trump who won, remember?
Trump didn't win anything. He's going to jail over an illegal election that his lawyer is serving a prison sentence over while Trump orchestrated the crime.

Clinton won more than you'll ever know. With all of Trump's winning, he managed to get impeached and tossed a half a dozen of his butt boys in jail. If that's winning to you, you don't have very high expectations for winning. The call to "lock her up" got the ones doing the chanting in the slammer instead. Can we say "poetic justice?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you actually believe all that, you are truly deranged.

Trump is "going to jail"? :laughing0301:

"Illegal election"? :laughing0301:

"Clinton won"? :laughing0301:

Conservatives will be lying that Clinton is a ‘criminal.’

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. She just never got caught, but she will eventually.
I doubt she'll ever face justice
Justice for what? Trumps own investigation gave up. Justice for Clinton and she did it with Trumps own team. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Never seen so much hate, and nothing ever found that justified it. You people are straight up grade A miserable ass losers.

Hello? Hillary was the loser. it was Trump who won, remember?
Trump didn't win anything. He's going to jail over an illegal election that his lawyer is serving a prison sentence over while Trump orchestrated the crime.

Clinton won more than you'll ever know. With all of Trump's winning, he managed to get impeached and tossed a half a dozen of his butt boys in jail. If that's winning to you, you don't have very high expectations for winning. The call to "lock her up" got the ones doing the chanting in the slammer instead. Can we say "poetic justice?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Zoloft...

The majority of Americans are not at all surprised by the results
Not because she's innocent, but because we know all too well that Justice is not for the rich and powerful, especially if they are a deeply connected Washington Insider.
^ Donald Trump supporter

Oh Gee, imagine that. Another totally non sequitur ad hominem discreditation from another jackass Trump-basher in lieu of any actual, factual, logical argument disputing my statement that not everyone in this country receives equal justice fairly, ESPECIALLY, if you are rich or politically corrected.

You Sir, have certainly put me in my place. o_O

and with the ending of this investigation, Epstein did not kill himself.
What's that got to do with your hate? Nothing! You are still filled with hate and evil over someone who has never done a thing to you.

Who doesn't hate Hillary? Don't you hate her too, for losing the election for you?
She got the most votes even with Trumps cheating. She's a winner because justice was served with Trumps butt boys in jail and he's next.
maybe now you'll be more supportive of voter ID.

The right’s unwarranted and failed efforts to vilify Clinton, of course, have to do with conservatives’ insecurity the consequence of the fact that Clinton won the popular vote, that a majority of Americans did not want Trump as president – and a majority still don't want Trump to be president.

Canadian who wants to influence US elections posts about Russians again.

Class act... you need medical help cat woman.

60 Canadian citizens died in that downed airliner Norman. That’s on Trump. As are the Ukrainian people who died while he sat on that military aid because he wanted dirt on the Bidens.

Or what about the Kurds who died when Trump stopped protecting them in Syria?

People are dying, by the hundreds, because your President doesn’t know what he’s doing.
I bet you could hook a sand wedge

The right’s unwarranted and failed efforts to vilify Clinton, of course, have to do with conservatives’ insecurity the consequence of the fact that Clinton won the popular vote, that a majority of Americans did not want Trump as president – and a majority still don't want Trump to be president.

INSECURITY -- -- -- -- is that why you've brought up the meaningless popular vote a thousand times? Being that less than half the nation voted and we have no voter ID in many places to know if a vote is even legit, you have no real idea what is "popular." All we know for certain is that Trump gobsmacked her in the actual election process that actually matters.

As to Hillary, she needs no help in proving how vile she is.

60 Canadian citizens died in that downed airliner Norman. That’s on Trump. As are the Ukrainian people who died while he sat on that military aid because he wanted dirt on the Bidens.

People are dying, by the hundreds, because your President doesn’t know what he’s doing.

I hope you live a miserable life so you can blame Trump
The more miserable you leftist are the better for America.

The nation Dragon Lady loves just butchered a bunch of Canadians... and the cat lady blames Trump. Classic!

It must be kind of irksome, because she really, really wants those Iranian refugees in Canada so that the nation can be transformed into a shithole that kills its own citizens.

Possibly she wants an Islamic USA even more than an Islamic Canada. Thankfully because of Trump and his masterful travel ban, we will avoid this Canadian utopia.

The nation Dragon Lady loves just butchered a bunch of Canadians... and the cat lady blames Trump. Classic!

It must be kind of irksome, because she really, really wants those Iranian refugees in Canada so that the nation can be transformed into a shithole that kills its own citizens.

Possibly she wants an Islamic USA even more than an Islamic Canada. Thankfully because of Trump and his masterful travel ban, we will avoid this Canadian utopia.

If you didn’t post lies, you’d have nothing to post.

Please note than Canada is once again the best country in the world to live in. Two years in a row. And the best part of living here, is Trump isn’t President

View attachment 299616

:21:

It's so early to win most pathetic post of the year. Slow it down.

tenor.gif

Please note than Canada is once again the best country in the world to live in. Two years in a row. And the best part of living here, is Trump isn’t President

Trump is very much the American president no matter where you live. He is so powerful that even as a Canadian you must demonstrate your TDS daily.

Just wait until the Muslims take over in Canada. Hint: Their countries are not even on the list.

Trump is very much the American president no matter where you live. He is so powerful that even as a Canadian you must demonstrate your TDS daily.

Just wait until the Muslims take over in Canada. Hint: Their countries are not even on the list.

^MDS?

^MDS?

Nah, just facts. Their countries are nowhere in the list, in fact nowhere near the list. They just butchered 100 of their own citizens when attempting to defy USA. Not exactly a sign of competence...

Forum List

Back