The HUGE black/white gap in high-level math SAT scores

This is why there are so very very few black scientists and twill always be thus.

Do racists ever have jobs that distract them from message boards?

I would suggest you immerse yourself in yours. Work late, ask for overtime, or whatever.

HUndreds of years of slavery, and decades of Jim Crow laws, and dirty diners that don't serve greasy food to colored folks caused this issue! More white people's tax dollars, and fewer white people getting fair opportunity should help correct it, or at least dumb everything down in this idiocracy.

You could start by equitably funding public school districts.

HUndreds of years of slavery, and decades of Jim Crow laws, and dirty diners that don't serve greasy food to colored folks caused this issue! More white people's tax dollars, and fewer white people getting fair opportunity should help correct it, or at least dumb everything down in this idiocracy.

HAHAHA. Blacks have had 40 years of special treatment and they've gone backwards.!!!! They are mentally inferior and we need to say hell with them.

They had over 400 years of "special" treatment.

whites cheat too but they dont get caught,thats why you have such high SAT scores. whites are lazy uncouth race.They act like spoiled children when they dont get their way. They suffer more from their own people rather then just the Black race attacking them.Their children aren't safe in their own homes,look at all the white pedophiles,look at all the sex traffickers they are white. "Cream pie eaters".

This is why there are so very very few black scientists and twill always be thus.

Notice that big mouth/tiny brain here will never reveal what advanced science and/or engineering degree he holds. He will never say what field of science he works in and what advances he has personally developed for the betterment of mankind. Why? Because he's a useless idiot and a hypocrite.

whites cheat too but they dont get caught,thats why you have such high SAT scores. whites are lazy uncouth race.They act like spoiled children when they dont get their way. They suffer more from their own people rather then just the Black race attacking them.Their children aren't safe in their own homes,look at all the white pedophiles,look at all the sex traffickers they are white. "Cream pie eaters".

Another racist idiot heard from. Are you and shitshisspeedos sharing the same computer when you're not cuddling?

So what these tests are telling us is that most people aren't good at math.

So noted.

Whoops! Stumbled into a conservative thread!

So is it really true that black people vote Democrat because of some mythical government dependence or is it because Republicans truly hold the attitudes expressed in this thread and in other threads on these forums? Hmm? I wonder...

[

Peoples & cultures & nations rise & fall. If you had taken your exemplars in the Dark Ages, Islam would have been @ the top of all the indices. During the Han period, it would have been China. During the Meiji Restoration, it would have been the Yamato people. Africa had its golden age, Egypt, Greece, Rome, the U.K., Spain, Portugal, & on & on. I'm sure Queen Victoria would have dismissed any notion that the sun could ever set on the British Empire.

Enjoy your moment in the sun ...

Sub-saharan africa has always been primitive. OTOH, europeans have been dominant ever since the industrial age started 400 years ago. Unless the world regresses to a pre-tech world, the winners and losers will stay the same.

So you voted Democrat, right, because you want to hold black people down with government dependence? Until they nominated Obama, right? Now you vote Republican, right?

Why would anyone think or expect that blacks could do as well as whites in any standardized testing?

You're a Democrat, right? Or am I wrong an you vote Republican?
Democrat or Republican you gives a shit?

Whats that got to do with dumb negros?

It has to do with racism prevalent in one of the two major political parties in the US. I'm assuming you vote Republican...?

Whoops! Stumbled into a conservative thread!

So is it really true that black people vote Democrat because of some mythical government dependence or is it because Republicans truly hold the attitudes expressed in this thread and in other threads on these forums? Hmm? I wonder...

Nothing mythical about it. Blacks know they need welfare and affirmative action and they know dems are racist enough to give them that special treatment.

It has to do with racism prevalent in one of the two major political parties in the US. I'm assuming you vote Republican...?

Yes - democrats are racist and think blacks are so inferior they must be given special favors to make it in america, and whites must be persecuted.

Forum List

Back