The HUGE black/white gap in high-level math SAT scores

Shitshisspeedos likes to play the widdle victim. And I note AGAIN that he will not tell us about his advanced degree in science or engineering. Could it be that he is just a racist douchebag idiot who couldn't count to 20 even if he took off his socks and shoes? Hmmmmmmmm.....could be.....

Yes - democrats are racist and think blacks are so inferior they must be given special favors to make it in america, and whites must be persecuted.

So YOU are a Democrat?

No, you nitwit. I am anti-racist and want to stop the racism of affirmative action. AA is the biggest hate crime in history.

LMAO! Dipstick, you stated that Democrats feel that blacks are inferior, and need handouts to survive.

That is the same brainless rhetoric that you spew whenever you show up to pollute this forum, and that makes you the same as the Democrats that you described.

The shallow end of the gene pool produces some prolific nut jobs....and you are supportive evidence of that fact.

[

That is the same brainless rhetoric that you spew whenever you show up to pollute this forum, and that makes you the same as the Democrats that you described.

Hey stupid. How can i be a democrat when i OPPOSE the racism of affirmative action. THINK

[

Hey stupid. How can i be a democrat when i OPPOSE the racism of affirmative action. THINK

You should THINK before you write, you monosyliabic idiot.

Everything that you post always includes the statement that "blacks are inferior and cannot exist without handouts or affirmative action"...what you claim Democrats believe.

Which makes you no different than them.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Forum List

Back