The hypocrits are coming out of the yule log.

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Trump suggests Starbucks boycott over holiday cups
"
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. -- Donald Trump is suggesting boycotting Starbucks over the minimalist design of its annual holiday cups.

Trump tells thousands of people at a rally in Springfield, Illinois on Monday that: "Maybe we should boycott Starbucks. I don't know."
How interesting when they see an issue its fine to boycott but when someone else uses their right to boycott, it suddenly is right.
Go figure how the right is so the hypocrites.

Jeb Bush says he would kill baby Hitler if he could travel in time

Last edited:
Starbucks coffee is terrible... McDonald's is far better and half the price.
I've heard a lot of coffee drinkers say that about McD's and Burger King coffee. Better than Starbucks.

A comedian called Starbucks, "Your grandmother's diarrhea." :lol:

Oh. Well. I'm going to continue to make coffee at home and put it in a thermos for later. Still, good luck with your starbucks outrage everybody who wants to be outraged.

look at the crybabies on the Left whine!!

what are you losers afraid of? that a boycott by right-wingers might actually not fail like the Left's multiple boycotts did?

lmao!

Hate going to airports, and trying to get a decent cuppa after going thru security.

and the crap they serve ON the plane?

If my destination is less than 1,000, I drive, and take a thermos and a coffee maker

look at the crybabies on the Left whine!!

what are you losers afraid of? that a boycott by right-wingers might actually not fail like the Left's multiple boycotts did?

lmao!

Bbbut that Chik Fil La boycott was a rousing success!!!!!! Oh wait....

all i want to know left-wing loser is would you be ok if some poor woman insisted she is getting an abortion even though you were able to know that baby would go on to become Barack Obama??

Leftists are shitting themselves with outrage at Yale. Rightists are shitting themselves with rage at Starbucks.

Our entire country is a bunch of babies, constantly shitting themselves and expecting someone else to change their diaper.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
all i want to know left-wing loser is would you be ok if some poor woman insisted she is getting an abortion even though you were able to know that baby would go on to become Barack Obama??

Oh, well when you put it that way, who needs Starbucks?

what is wrong with what Starbucks did? So they eliminated decorations from a cup that target only one religion and, instead, printed cups with a more generic decorative festive colors. What should they do...ask each customer what religion they are? Is it at all possible that a Jewish customer preferred to NOT have Christmas decorations on their cup? Would you want to walk around with a cup with the prophet Mohammed on it if you did not practice Islam?

Hey...that's business....do your best to meet the needs of all of your customers.

Oh, well when you put it that way, who needs Starbucks?

lol yea i know. i was referring to the comment by the OP near the bottom of his original thread post.

what is wrong with what Starbucks did? So they eliminated decorations from a cup that target only one religion and, instead, printed cups with a more generic decorative festive colors. What should they do...ask each customer what religion they are? Is it at all possible that a Jewish customer preferred to NOT have Christmas decorations on their cup? Would you want to walk around with a cup with the prophet Mohammed on it if you did not practice Islam?

Hey...that's business....do your best to meet the needs of all of your customers.

how many religions should christmas cups mention???

Forum List

Back