The hypocrits are coming out of the yule log.

Death To Happy Holidays Onward Christian Soldiers
"If I become president, we're all going to be saying Merry Christmas again, that I can tell you."T-Rump
nazisanta.jpg
nazisanta.jpg
nazisanta.jpg
nazisanta.jpg

Trump: "Maybe". "I don't know". "I don't really care."

Those are his trademark weaseling phrases, and he used all three in his statement about Starbucks.

Donald Trump suggests Starbucks boycott over red cups
How is "I don't really care" a weaseling statement? More the enough clarity to see his stand on that so how is it weaseling?
He gets mad about a cup. Then suggests a boycott. Then says he doesn't care. All in one breath.

It's classic weaseling so if the boycott idea backfires, he can say, "Well I said I didn't care about a boycott" while not mentioning he is the one who suggested it.
you read way to much into things. It must drive you crazy...and based on some of your posts....it did.
Now that I have mentioned it, you won't be able to not notice him doing it. He does it constantly. It's pathological.
Maybe the real pathology is watching him so very closely.
It doesn't take a close look. Every time I turn on the news, he's there. It's impossible to miss...if you are paying attention.

I think most people aren't paying attention. I think they are barely conscious. Just like they fail to notice the emotionally manipulating music their favorite media propaganda outlet plays to get them riled up.

If people were paying attention, Trump wouldn't be on top.

Trump: "Maybe". "I don't know". "I don't really care."

Those are his trademark weaseling phrases, and he used all three in his statement about Starbucks.

Donald Trump suggests Starbucks boycott over red cups
How is "I don't really care" a weaseling statement? More the enough clarity to see his stand on that so how is it weaseling?
He gets mad about a cup. Then suggests a boycott. Then says he doesn't care. All in one breath.

It's classic weaseling so if the boycott idea backfires, he can say, "Well I said I didn't care about a boycott" while not mentioning he is the one who suggested it.
you read way to much into things. It must drive you crazy...and based on some of your posts....it did.
Now that I have mentioned it, you won't be able to not notice him doing it. He does it constantly. It's pathological.
I laugh at how the left is more interested in the candidates for the GOP than they are in vetting Hillary.

Hillary blames the deaths in Benghazi on an American Citizen exercising his first amendment right and it was found that she knew that to be a lie before she said it publicly, but that is OK.....

Yet....Trump says things that give him the out so he is bad bad bad

I laugh at how the left is more interested in the candidates for the GOP than they are in vetting Hillary.

Hillary blames the deaths in Benghazi on an American Citizen exercising his first amendment right and it was found that she knew that to be a lie before she said it publicly, but that is OK.....

I'm more interested in vetting the Republican candidates because I am a Republican. I would stick needles in my eyes before ever voting for Clinton.

This is why I hate a right wing liar more than a left wing liar. I do not like my brand being ruined by assholes.

All the dipshits around here obsessed over punking Hillary are the "lesser of two evil" voters I loathe.

I'm more interested in vetting the Republican candidates because I am a Republican. I would stick needles in my eyes before ever voting for Clinton.

This is why I hate a right wing liar more than a left wing liar. I do not like my brand being ruined by assholes.

All the dipshits around here obsessed over punking Hillary are the "lesser of two evil" voters I loathe.
Oh yeah....I forgot.....you are one of those liberals that is embarrassed to admit it. Never mind.

It wasn't a thread about that at all, typical of your inability to comprehend. It was about the hypocrisy of the teabagger/rightwingers.

look at the crybabies on the Left whine!!

what are you losers afraid of? that a boycott by right-wingers might actually not fail like the Left's multiple boycotts did?

lmao!

Oh yeah....I forgot.....you are one of those liberals that is embarrassed to admit it. Never mind.
Aaaaaand there's that old timey straw man fallacy the tards always fall back on when defeated.

rude and unnecessary. Knowing the cause you fought for, I am surprised you would fall to such levels. I will admit, I am disappointed.

Once again it was about the lying and hypocritical BS that comes from the right winger/tea baggers

all i want to know left-wing loser is would you be ok if some poor woman insisted she is getting an abortion even though you were able to know that baby would go on to become Barack Obama??

Oh, well when you put it that way, who needs Starbucks?

lol yea i know. i was referring to the comment by the OP near the bottom of his original thread post.

rude and unnecessary. Knowing the cause you fought for, I am surprised you would fall to such levels. I will admit, I am disappointed.

It doesn't take a close look. Every time I turn on the news, he's there. It's impossible to miss...if you are paying attention.

I think most people aren't paying attention. I think they are barely conscious. Just like they fail to notice the emotionally manipulating music their favorite media propaganda outlet plays to get them riled up.

If people were paying attention, Trump wouldn't be on top.
Well. That sure sounds like you are a smart conscious guy who is paying attention. (Never mind that you are not the only one paying attention.) Anyway, the trouble is, there is vetting and there is something else that looks rather like stalking, but let us call it extensive study. Regardless, it still smells like the very pathology you claim to see in others.

Forum List

Back