The hypocrits are coming out of the yule log.

look at the crybabies on the Left whine!!

Thanks for admitting Trump is a leftie.

Along with everyone who is outraged over a red paper cup. A new low for Crybabydom.

did you ever ask me what i thought of Trump leftard??

or are you guilty of that CONFIRMATION BIAS AGAIN?

Trump HAS BEEN CLOSER TO A DEMOCRAT HIS WHOLE LIFE.

Along with everyone who is outraged over a red paper cup. A new low for Crybabydom.

Aaaaaaaand all the people whining with Trump over a red paper cup? Crybabies, right?

what is wrong with what Starbucks did? So they eliminated decorations from a cup that target only one religion and, instead, printed cups with a more generic decorative festive colors. What should they do...ask each customer what religion they are? Is it at all possible that a Jewish customer preferred to NOT have Christmas decorations on their cup? Would you want to walk around with a cup with the prophet Mohammed on it if you did not practice Islam?

Hey...that's business....do your best to meet the needs of all of your customers.

Actually, all Starbucks did was undertake a cost cutting measure, going with a design that would save them 3c per cup. Now the morons want to scream out about how Starbucks is victimizing them.

I wonder how many pounds of brain damage it takes to see a red cup and...see red.

Aaaaaaaand all the people whining with Trump over a red paper cup? Crybabies, right?

maybe; have you seen me crying about it leftard/

have you seen me defend trump's comments about it?

confirmation bias much???

Somebody showed me a red cup and my feewings are huut.

I wonder how many pounds of brain damage it takes to see a red cup and...see red.

Why would it take brain damage to see a red cup as red?

If you saw it as green or yellow, I would assume that was caused by brain damage.

But, red as red?

We have a little mini mart close to us that has fantastic coffee, ninety-nine cents. Can't beat it

There is a small plaza half a block away that is a godsend. They have a Dunkin' Donuts, CVS, liquor store, Gamestop, and, a SuperCuts. I love living in the city. lol

What everyone fails to realize is that the new Starbucks cups have nothing to do with Christmas and everything to do with the Illuminati's plan to dominate the world and install Ron Jeremy as the global king of a sex crazed planet.

See, the best coffee is like the best women: Black and strong, and just a little bit sweet. Add your own cream. The new cups are Starbucks' way of putting that woman into a tight red dress, and who can resist that!?!

what is wrong with what Starbucks did? So they eliminated decorations from a cup that target only one religion and, instead, printed cups with a more generic decorative festive colors. What should they do...ask each customer what religion they are? Is it at all possible that a Jewish customer preferred to NOT have Christmas decorations on their cup? Would you want to walk around with a cup with the prophet Mohammed on it if you did not practice Islam?

Hey...that's business....do your best to meet the needs of all of your customers.

how many religions should christmas cups mention???
they are coffee cups. Not Christmas cups. Seems you forget that part.

Trump: "Maybe". "I don't know". "I don't really care."

Those are his trademark weaseling phrases, and he used all three in his statement about Starbucks.

"Maybe we should boycott Starbucks. I don't know," he said. "Seriously, I don't care."

Donald Trump suggests Starbucks boycott over red cups
How is "I don't really care" a weaseling statement? More the enough clarity to see his stand on that so how is it weaseling?
He gets mad about a cup. Then suggests a boycott. Then says he doesn't care. All in one breath.

It's classic weaseling so if the boycott idea backfires, he can say, "Well I said I didn't care about a boycott" while not mentioning he is the one who suggested it.

Those are his trademark weaseling phrases, and he used all three in his statement about Starbucks.

"Maybe we should boycott Starbucks. I don't know," he said. "Seriously, I don't care."

How is "I don't really care" a weaseling statement? More the enough clarity to see his stand on that so how is it weaseling?
He gets mad about a cup. Then suggests a boycott. Then says he doesn't care. All in one breath.

It's classic weaseling so if the boycott idea backfires, he can say, "Well I said I didn't care about a boycott" while not mentioning he is the one who suggested it.
you read way to much into things. It must drive you crazy...and based on some of your posts....it did.

you read way to much into things. It must drive you crazy...and based on some of your posts....it did.
Now that I have mentioned it, you won't be able to not notice him doing it. He does it constantly. It's pathological.

See if this style of speaking sounds familiar:

I look at Trump and I see an old man who can barely walk. First of all, everybody gets a fair look by me. But Trump has to get around in a golf cart he's so weak. An electric scooter would be too obvious. I don't know. He probably wouldn't live out his first term. Maybe. I don't mean to be insulting, but we have to look at that very, very seriously. Personally, I don't think he's going to live to 2020.
[/trump]

Now that I have mentioned it, you won't be able to not notice him doing it. He does it constantly. It's pathological.
Maybe the real pathology is watching him so very closely.

you missed my point. There is not a single thing said by a politician that can not be read in 15 different ways to give them the out or to allow all to agree with it even if all disagree with each other. It is known as the gift of gab....the art of symantics.....

Those that try to read into it will go nuts.

Forum List

Back