The idea the rightwing has about America being superior to every other country is a flawed one

/——/ It’s none of your fuc*king business what a private company pays its CEO. Don’t like it? Then buy enough shares and attend a shareholders meeting and vote to cut the CEOs pay. You dumbass.

I have negotiated many CEO and CFO packages for fortune 500 companies to include stock options, golden parachutes etc.

Doesn't change the fact that they are paid a thousand time more than the workers.

He didnt beat Trump.

OMG.. You still believe Trump's lies. He sure is the enemy of this country and our form of government. NO US president has every refused a peaceful transition. .. Its really not a surprise as he is horribly stupid and hasn't a clue about the US Constitution..

He even claims that as President he could do anything he wants. Gaddafi was a lot like Trump.. Dumb, uneducated, arrogant and crude. He thought the same thing and threw out the Libyan Constitution.

So you are satisfied with America lagging other industrialized nations in it's healthcare system. Interesting.

I have lived and worked in seven different countries (no less than three years in each country, I lived in Singapore for 10 years). I have experienced medical care, as well as other forms of infrastructure in each of them. I had major dental surgery in Korea. My daughter was born in Japan. I was hospitalized in Hong Kong and New Zealand. My daughter spent a week in an ICU in Singapore.

When I decided to end that part of my career and retire, I could have chosen to live in many different countries.

I chose to live in the US because, of all the places where I have lived and worked, it had the most advantages in terms of lifestyle and infrastructure.

If America really is the hell hole that you believe it is, why do we have one of largest immigration rates (legal and illegal) in the world?

Do you see people trying to sneak into Cuba or North Korea?

OMG.. You still believe Trump's lies. He sure is the enemy of this country and our form of government. NO US president has every refused a peaceful transition. .. Its really not a surprise as he is horribly stupid and hasn't a clue about the US Constitution..

He even claims that as President he could do anything he wants. Gaddafi was a lot like Trump.. Dumb, uneducated, arrogant and crude. He thought the same thing and threw out the Libyan Constitution.
And the only way you people could beat him was to cheat....What losers....

And the only way you people could beat him was to cheat....What losers....

Trump has been whining that the System is rigged against him since 1980, but the real problem is he couldn't pass 7th grade civics.

Can you?

We are. We're throwing you terrorist scum in jail cells.

Louis XVI did that for years ... which is why The French celebrate Bastille Day.

aifs-study-abroad-paris-france-bastille-day.jpg

When a country has to resort to locking up it's political dissidents ... it has already lost the fight.

Obviously you prefer a razzle dazzle showman. Hitler was like that too .. He wasn't boring.. He could fire up the mob with lies, half truths and every changing versions of history.

Xiden couldnt razzle or dazzle anyone.
You have to have some functioning brain cells to do that.

No...I dont believe dem lies.

Forum List

Back