The "If Trump Beats Hillary" Riots. Could It Happen? Four Weeks Of Baltimore,Ferguson & Rodney King?

They do? Please cite a single example.

Thanks.

Take off those commie glasses and learn

-Geaux
-------------------------------

Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”: If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “niggas” will ‘incite riots everywhere’.

“Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted today.

160316tweet.jpg

He followed up with another promise: “Trump wins aint no more rules fammo. We’ve been too nice as is.”

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’

You found one guy who suggest riots. Good job. Now....can you find one suggesting that white people get killed?

Go find yourself son.

2+2=4

-Geaux

Awwwww. You fell short once again. How sad.

Not at all. You lack critical thinking skills to logically form opinions and more importantly, decisions

You're dismissed

-Geaux

I've never been under your command, dummy. You piped in and failed. You provided ZERO citations of anyone saying that a Trump victory would be an excuse to kill white people.

That's you falling short.

-Geaux

Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”: If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “niggas” will ‘incite riots everywhere’.

“Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted today.

160316tweet.jpg

He followed up with another promise: “Trump wins aint no more rules fammo. We’ve been too nice as is.”

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’

You found one guy who suggest riots. Good job. Now....can you find one suggesting that white people get killed?

Go find yourself son.

2+2=4

-Geaux

Not at all. You lack critical thinking skills to logically form opinions and more importantly, decisions

You're dismissed

-Geaux

I've never been under your command, dummy. You piped in and failed. You provided ZERO citations of anyone saying that a Trump victory would be an excuse to kill white people.

You fail as well at math I see. I dismissed you in efforts to save you further embarrassment. Again, I over estimated your ability to reason.

So, let me provide you remedial math practices.

Remember flash cards? I mentioned 2+2=4 when making a connection between blacks who riot (as called for by leading BLM activist) and the attempted murder of whites

Yea, when blacks riot, whites need not worry about their safety

-Geaux

Go find yourself son.

2+2=4

-Geaux

You're dismissed

-Geaux

You fail as well at math I see. I dismissed you in efforts to save you further embarrassment. Again, I over estimated your ability to reason.

So, let me provide you remedial math practices.

Remember flash cards? I mentioned 2+2=4 when making a connection between blacks who riot (as called for by leading BLM activist) and the attempted murder of whites

Yea, when blacks riot, whites need not worry about their safety

-Geaux

Why didn't you post the Rodney King beating?

Black people keep saying it will be their excuse to riot and kill whites. Why not? Get it started alreadt.

Thanks.

-Geaux

160316tweet.jpg

You asked for a single example and got one. Stop whining. You lost.

Black people keep saying it will be their excuse to riot and kill whites. Why not? Get it started alreadt.

Thanks.

-Geaux

160316tweet.jpg

You asked for a single example and got one. Stop whining. You lost.

You can't read. I got no examples. Try once more.

:banana: :banana2: :bang3: Is this a possibility? Threats of violence in the streets if Trump wins? Do any of you have any insight on this? It seems like a possibility. If so, it will not be a good week for store front owners. Hopefully they will fore see whats to come and just shut down their stores a week before the election. But noooo! then what will the Hillary supporters do when the CVS/7 11 stores are all empty? :ack-1::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:.

WTF?

Is this your way of trying to bait someone to say something that they aren't saying, so that you can criticize them for saying it?

and to think that in some towns, the kids burn cars and small businesses whether their hockey team wins or loses.

You do remember the riots in Vancouver after they lost the Stanley cup, right ? Cause it was only like 5 years ago .

Forum List

Back