The "If Trump Beats Hillary" Riots. Could It Happen? Four Weeks Of Baltimore,Ferguson & Rodney King?

While it IS true that both "predicted" and "promised" begin with the same letter it is equally true that liberals cannot be expected to understand the difference. Indoctrination at the grade school level will do that to a (former) person.

I think the convention would explode if trump is aced out . We are talking hardcore peeps who attend these events .

Please at least read the thread title before posting.

My bad . I assumed this was about trump people rioting . In which case this thread would make sense . Now I see it's an asinine thread based on a ridiculous premise .

White people were the ones rioting when Obama won.

Well, if Trump Wins, you know that "Chalk Sales" will likely boom in Chicago

i wanna see the video tape of Trump saying to a crowd.." We need to start beating the bajezzuz out of anyone who interrupts our rally,,,,OK?"

i wanna see the video tape of Trump saying to a crowd.." We need to start beating the bajezzuz out of anyone who interrupts our rally,,,,OK?"

Yeah, the media has repeated that lie so often that its one of those urban myths everyone thinks is true.

Yeah, the media has repeated that lie so often that its one of those urban myths everyone thinks is true.

I don't remember anyone claiming Trump said that.

Lol, what you live under a rock?

Really? Then it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find.

i wonder what the blue light special will be at some K-Marts the week before and after Hillary loses.

if Hillary wins, blacks will feel they have the right to steal anything they want in any store...like they do in philly and atlanta
Yes, and the war on cops will continue.
well if east LA goes up in flames like it did during the Rodney week, who will get the blame?

Since I hope Mayor Bradley is taking a dirt nap, not certain the LA mayor will give the blacks the keys to the city again like Bradley did

-Geaux

Black people keep saying it will be their excuse to riot and kill whites. Why not? Get it started alreadt.

They do? Please cite a single example.

Thanks.

Take off those commie glasses and learn

-Geaux
-------------------------------

Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”: If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “niggas” will ‘incite riots everywhere’.

“Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted today.

160316tweet.jpg

He followed up with another promise: “Trump wins aint no more rules fammo. We’ve been too nice as is.”

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’

Black people keep saying it will be their excuse to riot and kill whites. Why not? Get it started alreadt.

Thanks.

-Geaux

Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”: If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “niggas” will ‘incite riots everywhere’.

“Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted today.

160316tweet.jpg

He followed up with another promise: “Trump wins aint no more rules fammo. We’ve been too nice as is.”

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’

You found one guy who suggest riots. Good job. Now....can you find one suggesting that white people get killed?

Thanks.

-Geaux

160316tweet.jpg

You found one guy who suggest riots. Good job. Now....can you find one suggesting that white people get killed?

Go find yourself son.

2+2=4

-Geaux

Thanks.

-Geaux

160316tweet.jpg

Go find yourself son.

2+2=4

-Geaux

Awwwww. You fell short once again. How sad.

Thanks.

-Geaux

160316tweet.jpg

Go find yourself son.

2+2=4

-Geaux

Awwwww. You fell short once again. How sad.

Not at all. You lack critical thinking skills to logically form opinions and more importantly, decisions

You're dismissed

-Geaux

Forum List

Back