The ignorance of the left on taxes

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You all are being played by the feel good slogans of the left.

The very people who write the tax code to collect taxes from the wealthy and corporations are the same exact people who turn around & give them carvouts and loopholes to escape paying. Then they go on the TV and whine like babies as they play you for the fools you apparently are.

They give you the WE MUST RAISE TAXES pitch as they give the wealthy their easy out....

You could of course stop supporting the very companies that pay little to nothing but you won't. You'll still buy Apple, Nike, GE and all other manner of their products. You lack principle

You all are being played by the feel good slogans of the left.

The very people who write the tax code to collect taxes from the wealthy and corporations are the same exact people who turn around & give them carvouts and loopholes to escape paying. Then they go on the TV and whine like babies as they play you for the fools you apparently are.

They give you the WE MUST RAISE TAXES pitch as they give the wealthy their easy out....

You could of course stop supporting the very companies that pay little to nothing but you won't. You'll still buy Apple, Nike, GE and all other manner of their products. You lack principle
No they do not give the wealthy a easy out, but they do make it so those in Congress dont have to pay a lot in taxes. Nancy Pelosi has over $400,000,000 of net worth, and she wont show her taxes because she knows you dumbass progs would tar and feather her. Instead of bitching about the rich, do something about it, learn how to be rich and use the very tax loopholes that the prog elites use to make yourself rich....

• Banned
No they do not give the wealthy a easy out, but they do make it so those in Congress dont have to pay a lot in taxes. Nancy Pelosi has over $400,000,000 of net worth, and she wont show her taxes because she knows you dumbass progs would tar and feather her. Instead of bitching about the rich, do something about it, learn how to be rich and use the very tax loopholes that the prog elites use to make yourself rich....

^^^^one of the morons now lol

Find a quote from me EVER complaining about the rich. I'll wait. When your done go fuck yourself.

Raising tax rates is disingenuous theater that their rubes eat up.
You must remember gramps, they are not trying to appeal to decent minded people. Thats not their base.
Look at the one right above me, FFS....

Are they raising taxes on just the wealthy or everyone else as well? If they arent raising taxes on everyone I dont see your issue.
The new liberal phrase is "high earners" as in don't worry we are just raising taxes on high earners. You are a high earner if you earn $100k :oops:

During the enormous economic expansion of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, the top federal income tax rate remained high, never dipped below 70 percent.

Americans are about to get a lesson in the gross inequities inherent in the U.S. taxation:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department says the Treasury Department must provide the House Ways and Means Committee former President Donald Trump’s tax returns, apparently ending a long legal showdown over the records.
During the Trump administration, then-Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said he wouldn’t turn over the tax returns
The Loser had brayed repeatedly how he would release his tax returns like any normal presidential candidate.

Better late than never!

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 5.04.43 PM.png

"Blame Weisselberg!
... or, maybe antifa!"

Last edited:
During the enormous economic expansion of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, the top federal income tax rate remained high, never dipped below 70 percent.

Americans are about to get a lesson in the gross inequities inherent in the U.S. taxation:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department says the Treasury Department must provide the House Ways and Means Committee former President Donald Trump’s tax returns, apparently ending a long legal showdown over the records.
During the Trump administration, then-Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said he wouldn’t turn over the tax returns
The Loser had brayed repeatedly how he would release his tax returns like any normal presidential candidate.

Better late than never!

View attachment 519364
"Blame Weisselberg!
... or, maybe antifa!"
Why do Dems want Trump's tax returns? Oh wait, Dem witch hunt #14 got it.

taxs are not a part of capitalism
But they are part of the constitution.

"
Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; ."

But they are part of the constitution.

"
Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; ."
has nothing to do with my comment you are trying to avoid,,,

Forum List

Back