The Imaginary Greatness of FDR

People these days have no clue as to the issues facing America in the 30s and 40s.
Foreign policy was #1 after getting us back to work. If people do not know that massive and rampant fraud in the private sector is what caused the depression then they need a history lesson.
Foreign policy was the #1 priority during war and last time I looked it added up like this:
1. FDR
2. Churchill
3. Stalin

And at the bottom of the pile was Japan and Germany.

War is like a dog sled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Massive and rampant fraud was the cause? Really?

Let me give one of 937,114 examples of massive and rampant fraud of the 20s Rabbi:
Development in Florida, and here on the shore in Georgia, drove large amounts of bank $ to Florida. Land was subdivided by the day and marketed as "shore front". Appraisals and certifications were issued that all of this was true. Fact was most of this "shore front" property was 5, 10 and 15 miles from the shore. A man heavily involved in this developed "suburban" property in Jacksonville, Florida. Fact was this property was 70 miles west of the city.
His name was Mr. Charles Ponzi.
Now ask again if massive and rampant fraud was not the cause of the Great Depression. And take a good look at the fraud in appraisals and certifications by Moodys in the current situation and you have the same thing.
The banks did themselves in. Government played a small role, a role that they allowed the banks to do it unregulated.
And I R a conservative. Sometimes the truth hurts.

The dust bowl was a natural disastor???????????

Do you even have any idea what caused it asshole?

Yes, scum-sucker, you filthy lying twat. I do. And it's a shit-breath bitch like you who is the asshole.

Now, shithead, go educate your worthless propagandized joke of a "mind." Maybe someday you too can have a grasp on reality. Doubtful, but a worthy aspiration.

And it's "disaster," by the way. You worthless dumb-fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHGAH

you really did not know it was caused by plowed fields being left barren so the winds could take the topsoil away.

You didnt know any of the real sceince behind it.

What a fucking loser.

Bad info in = bad decisions out.

Oh yeah , I do spell for shit and I dont care.

Yeah asshole that was the causes of the weather conditions that allowed the top soil to be blown away. If the soil had its natrual plants on it ,it would not have blown away. The planting of crops required the removal of these plants and once harvested the ground was left empty until planting time the next year.

land soil management has kept this same man made disastOr from happening again.

Load your brain you asshole

You ar a fucking idiot.

Foir me its the ideas and not the party.

Give up your fucking lame loser ideas and get soem good ones that work to solve the problems in this country and see how fast I become a republican.

Hey asswipe

I don't have loser ideas because I can see both sides of an issue. You see only. The left.

You as as a Rep??

Escuse me while I laugh my ass off.

You are such a partisan loser. Your not woth the trouble.

LMAO

People these days have no clue as to the issues facing America in the 30s and 40s.
Foreign policy was #1 after getting us back to work. If people do not know that massive and rampant fraud in the private sector is what caused the depression then they need a history lesson.
Foreign policy was the #1 priority during war and last time I looked it added up like this:
1. FDR
2. Churchill
3. Stalin

War is like a dog sled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Let me give one of 937,114 examples of massive and rampant fraud of the 20s Rabbi:
Development in Florida, and here on the shore in Georgia, drove large amounts of bank $ to Florida. Land was subdivided by the day and marketed as "shore front". Appraisals and certifications were issued that all of this was true. Fact was most of this "shore front" property was 5, 10 and 15 miles from the shore. A man heavily involved in this developed "suburban" property in Jacksonville, Florida. Fact was this property was 70 miles west of the city.
Now ask again if massive and rampant fraud was not the cause of the Great Depression. And take a good look at the fraud in appraisals and certifications by Moodys in the current situation and you have the same thing.
The banks did themselves in. Government played a small role, a role that they allowed the banks to do it unregulated.

Your right on that GAd. There were crooks then, just as there are crooks now. These crooks were both in the private sector and the Govt. Just as they are now.

Did the private sector crooks help cause the GD?? You bet.

Can't argue with the truth my friend.

Last edited:
The dust bowl was a natural disastor???????????

Do you even have any idea what caused it asshole?

Yes, scum-sucker, you filthy lying twat. I do. And it's a shit-breath bitch like you who is the asshole.

Now, shithead, go educate your worthless propagandized joke of a "mind." Maybe someday you too can have a grasp on reality. Doubtful, but a worthy aspiration.

HAHAHAHAHAHGAH

you really did not know it was caused by plowed fields being left barren so the winds could take the topsoil away.

What a fucking loser.

You are such a deluded and easily duped little partisan hack troll, you bitch.

Land use played a PART in the dustbowl, stupid, But only a dried up dirty skanky twat like you is so fully ignorant as to believe that it (or any natural disaster) could be attributed to human behavior. The arrogance of you retarded brain dead liberoidal asslickers is astounding.

So, I'll repeat the true lesson of history for you, you dishonest menstrual stain. NATURAL CAUSES led to a change in the jet stream and the nation was largely deprived of a natural source of moisture coming off the Pacific. They call this kind of thing a "drought," you stupid bitch. Did the misuse of farming technology assist in the stripping of topsoil? Yes. Nobody is denying that humanity had an impact. But the actual cause was still -- for all that -- nature.

You remain too stupid to breathe. You are one of the most dramatically misinformed fucking twats to infest USMB. You know so very very little but are as arrogant as someone who actually knows a great deal. If you weren't such a nasty little troll bitch, you'd be funny.

1. FDR
2. Churchill
3. Stalin

OK. Do you really think massive fraud caused the Great Depression?
You describe one of Ponzi's frauds. Of course that happened in 1926 and teh Great Depression didnt start until years later. And even if he swindled a few million dollars, that doesnt amount to much in what was already a several hundred billion dollar economy.
In every top to a business cycle there is fraud. The fraud is a result of the conditions, it does not cause them.

HAHAHAHAHAHGAH

What a fucking loser.

Land use played a PART in the dustbowl, stupid, But only a dried up dirty skanky twat like you is so fully ignorant as to believe that it (or any natural disaster) could be attributed to human behavior. The arrogance of you retarded brain dead liberoidal asslickers is astounding.

So, I'll repeat the true lesson of history for you, you dishonest menstrual stain. NATURAL CAUSES led to a change in the jet stream and the nation was largely deprived of a natural source of moisture coming off the Pacific. They call this kind of thing a "drought," you stupid bitch. Did the misuse of farming technology assist in the stripping of topsoil? Yes. Nobody is denying that humanity had an impact. But the actual cause was still -- for all that -- nature.

You remain too stupid to breathe. You are one of the most dramatically misinformed fucking twats to infest USMB. You know so very very little but are as arrogant as someone who actually knows a great deal. If you weren't such a nasty little troll bitch, you'd be funny.

Dear fucking idiot , try reading the science you asswrinkle the top soil would be there today to plant in if the land had not been mismanaged.

The soil in the aatmosphere increased the weather conditions..

untuck your dick from between your legs take off the crackwhore makeup and engauge your brain.

It may have been a false economy, but the Government was the only one spending during those years. If left to the free market unemployment would have reached 50% and additional millions of Americans would have been starving in the street.
Drastic measures are called for in drastic times.....and FDR was the right man to deliver

The government was the only one spending because the income tax rates were over 90%. There was no money left in the private sector to spend. The government was taking all of it.

Nonsense...you know what a graduated tax rate is

And I also know that those in the upper tiers are the ones that do the bulk of the investing and create the jobs.

HAHAHAHAHAHGAH

What a fucking loser.

Wow! Just amazing coming from the global warming deniers

Now its man had nothing to do with the dust bowl. Simply amazing how far you will go to rewrite history. I guess man can't do anything to affect his environment according to conservatives

HAHAHAHAHAHGAH

What a fucking loser.

Now its man had nothing to do with the dust bowl. Simply amazing how far you will go to rewrite history. I guess man can't do anything to affect his environment according to conservatives

Everything is cause and effect RW. What are you babbling about??? Cease and desist your disinformation campaign. Could you be any more general, bigoted, or reactionary?

Everything is cause and effect RW. What are you babbling about??? Cease and desist your disinformation campaign. Could you be any more general, bigoted, or reactionary?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

make a legitimate point and I will discuss it

How about you wipe the drool off of your face and stop babbling yourself. Everything is cause and effect, Asshole. Did I studder??? No. There is nothing you do that does not cause a reaction or effect. Live with it.

How about you wipe the drool off of your face and stop babbling yourself. Everything is cause and effect, Asshole. Did I studder??? No. There is nothing you do that does not cause a reaction or effect. Live with it.

Can't defend FDR's Greatness and now Republicans and Global Warming were responsible for the Dust Bowl...how did Progressives get to be so prominent in the USA? How?

The government was the only one spending because the income tax rates were over 90%. There was no money left in the private sector to spend. The government was taking all of it.

Nonsense...you know what a graduated tax rate is

And I also know that those in the upper tiers are the ones that do the bulk of the investing and create the jobs.

Oh but that's not what you said, Taze. You said "There was no money left in the private sector to spend." That's very different that this MEME that tax cuts create jobs.

Forum List

Back