🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The immaturity of supporting Hillary Clinton

From your source:

"It is important to note that such immature thinking is to be found only on the left. Racial solidarity, ethnic solidarity, class solidarity and gender solidarity all matter to the left, not the right. When Margaret Thatcher first ran for the office of British prime minister, she would have become the first female prime minister in British history. But British conservatives, including women who supported her, rarely mentioned her gender, let alone offered it as a reason to vote for her."

Again, with the Left, it is all about DIVISION.

Vote for Hillary because she's got breasts....because she's a woman....because she will be the 1st woman President....not because she would be a great President...but because she's a woman.

Although, IMO, Barry was in large part elected to be the 1st Black President, there are people who qualified for such an honor than Barry. Along the same lines, the honor of becoming the 1st female President of the U.S. deserves to go to someone other than Hillary. She does not do the honor any justice.

But I would love to find the best PERSON, AMERICAN, to be President...not the 1st Black, not the 1st Woman, not the 1st Latino, etc....

It is hard to imagine a more immature or morally primitive stance than that of progressive women (and men) who argue how important it is to support Hillary Clinton because, as your local college would put it, she identifies as a woman.

The Immaturity of Supporting Hillary Clinton as a Woman
‘He Loves to Keep a Fat Guy Around’
June 21, 2016

Slate talks to several people who worked on Donald Trump’s reality television show, The Apprentice:

“There was a fat contestant who was a buffoon and a fuckup,” recalls the midlevel producer. “And he would fuck up week after week, and the producers would figure that he’d screwed up so badly that Trump would have to fire him. But Trump kept deciding to fire someone else. The producers had to scramble because of course Trump can never be seen to make a bad call on the show, so we had to re-engineer the footage to make a different contestant look bad. Later, I heard a producer talk to him, and Trump said, ‘Everybody loves a fat guy. People will watch if you have a funny fat guy around. Trust me, it’s good for ratings.’ I look at Chris Christie now and I swear that’s what’s happening.”

It is hard to imagine a more immature or morally primitive stance than that of progressive women (and men) who argue how important it is to support Hillary Clinton because, as your local college would put it, she identifies as a woman.

The Immaturity of Supporting Hillary Clinton as a Woman
‘He Loves to Keep a Fat Guy Around’
June 21, 2016

Slate talks to several people who worked on Donald Trump’s reality television show, The Apprentice:

“There was a fat contestant who was a buffoon and a fuckup,” recalls the midlevel producer. “And he would fuck up week after week, and the producers would figure that he’d screwed up so badly that Trump would have to fire him. But Trump kept deciding to fire someone else. The producers had to scramble because of course Trump can never be seen to make a bad call on the show, so we had to re-engineer the footage to make a different contestant look bad. Later, I heard a producer talk to him, and Trump said, ‘Everybody loves a fat guy. People will watch if you have a funny fat guy around. Trust me, it’s good for ratings.’ I look at Chris Christie now and I swear that’s what’s happening.”
This is why I hardly ever take you seriously...

Andrew Hickey Verified account ‏@andrewmhickey
#TrumpSoPoor he's now looking for a little handout.

Cld8fHmWIAAc57S.jpg

From your source:

"It is important to note that such immature thinking is to be found only on the left. Racial solidarity, ethnic solidarity, class solidarity and gender solidarity all matter to the left, not the right. When Margaret Thatcher first ran for the office of British prime minister, she would have become the first female prime minister in British history. But British conservatives, including women who supported her, rarely mentioned her gender, let alone offered it as a reason to vote for her."

Again, with the Left, it is all about DIVISION.

Vote for Hillary because she's got breasts....because she's a woman....because she will be the 1st woman President....not because she would be a great President...but because she's a woman.

Although, IMO, Barry was in large part elected to be the 1st Black President, there are people who qualified for such an honor than Barry. Along the same lines, the honor of becoming the 1st female President of the U.S. deserves to go to someone other than Hillary. She does not do the honor any justice.

But I would love to find the best PERSON, AMERICAN, to be President...not the 1st Black, not the 1st Woman, not the 1st Latino, etc....
Crowd At Trump Rally Realizes They’ve Been Chanting ‘We Are Frightened And Helpless’ For Last Half Hour

Forum List

Back