🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The impact of racial slurs on modern society

mje1119

Rookie
Feb 10, 2013
Racial slurs have been around for centuries, yet their use has moved away from being derogatory and offensive on those associated to being a title that members of the affected race now embrace with pride. Why do you think this is? Where do you see the future of racial remarks? Will we ever see an end to it?

There was a time, roughly during my father's generation, when terms like Polack, Mic, Yid, Limey, Kraut were part of most people's venacular.

Those offensive racist terms aren't much heard these days.

So, yes, there's hope.

Hope that people will not allow words to have power over them? I doubt it.

Hope that you can thought police people into not saying words you don't like? Even more doubtful.

Shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Do you think there is a reason other than hate and animosity behind these slurs, though? Or are we trapped in some endless loop of racial tension?

Do you think there is a reason other than hate and animosity behind these slurs, though? Or are we trapped in some endless loop of racial tension?

Blacks cause violent crimes at a far higher rate then any other group. That causes anger within groups that don't want to live around it. Can you understand?

It's really up to blacks to end their own problems.

You should go back to stormfront and ask for permission to say something - anything - else. You are a broken record of fear and stupidity.

Disprove me...

Please show me how the black community hasn't failed in most of this country. Making excuses for them is just stupid...

It's time for the black community to prove that they can fix their own mess.

Last edited:
You should go back to stormfront and ask for permission to say something - anything - else. You are a broken record of fear and stupidity.

You seem to be a broken record of anger against anyone who tells the truth about the Negro race.

You seem to be a broken record of cowardice and insecurity. You won't become any less of a failure by flinging your shit around like this, Bobo.

You seem to be a broken record of anger against anyone who tells the truth about the Negro race.

You seem to be a broken record of cowardice and insecurity. You won't become any less of a failure by flinging your shit around like this, Bobo.

All you can do in response to those who post facts about black crime and stupidity is post insults. Don't you ever get tired of that? Don't you ever wish you could prove that the races are intrinsically equal? Don't you wish you could demonstrate that since the civil rights legislation was passed blacks proved that they are just as good as whites?

So, Stormfront won't give you any new material? You're stuck repeating this same bullshit over and over? Your manager must not like you.

I guess the derogatory nature in slurs is still prevalent, this seems to prove my point.

When you say "modern society", do you infact mean modern Western society? Because I can tell you now that Blacks, Asians, Arabs etc. in the "modern world" (a.k.a the 'present') use racial and prejudicial slurs against races other than their own every day in Africa, Asia and the Middle East with little impact, detrimental or otherwise, to their respective societies.

Hope that people will not allow words to have power over them? I doubt it.

Hope that you can thought police people into not saying words you don't like? Even more doubtful.

Shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up faster.

A follower of Christ spoke, "Speak but the word (Master), and I will be healed."
Words have power. To deny it is to deny reality. Be careful of what you say.

I mean Western society, specifically in the U.S. From observations personally and through the media, some minorities in the states use the slurs as a title and use it towards each other. Is there any specific reasoning behind it?

Forum List

Back