The Impeachment of the President Was the "Democrats"' Shameful Attempt of Coup d’Etat

The constitutional farce played out by the so-called "democrats", inspired by the "witch from Chappaqua", must be legally convicted for discrediting the country's political system.

Citizens do not believe Congress or the government. The American Constitution was "raped" in front of the Americans.

For the moral damage inflicted on the country, the Democratic Party must be sanctioned. It should be legally banned, like the communist parties in several countries of Eastern and Central Europe

Assault-on-Lady-Liberty--134503.jpg

1dbxsn.jpg
Another Russian troll unfamiliar with our Constitution.

I am "familiar" with your lies for over a quarter a century

episode-103-1571179375.jpg

A wasteland of Corruption and misanthropes

Yes Obama betrayed America through his numerous actions.

But you are deluded so I am wasting my time discussing anything with you.

Now go back to making IEDs for Soleimani, paid For by Obama Bin Rotten.

What is the difference between saying “I heard there is corruption in the Ukraine, and saw Joe Biden bragging about getting a Ukraine Prosecutor Fired on TV, so please keep me posted on any other corruption you know about in The Ukraine,” and Obama buying Russian Propaganda to try to stop Trump from being elected, then when that failed used That Russian Propaganda and ordered his Evil Minions to “Take Trump Out”, and used it to launch a 4 year long siege on The White House.

You Are a Deluded Lost Soul. Obama Bin Lying betrayed America and tried to overthrow Our Democracy financed Criminal Terrorists All Over The World.

But Trump simply says something about someone that everyone knew, That Joe Biden bragged about Extorting The Ukraine, and asked if that’s True, and asked if there’s any other corruption in The Ukraine.

Asked, is all he did. He did not DO anything.

The comparison between what Trump vs Biden & Obama did is not a comparison at all.

Only The Deluded Ones Believe That.

The constitutional farce played out by the so-called "democrats", inspired by the "witch from Chappaqua", must be legally convicted for discrediting the country's political system.

Citizens do not believe Congress or the government. The American Constitution was "raped" in front of the Americans.

For the moral damage inflicted on the country, the Democratic Party must be sanctioned. It should be legally banned, like the communist parties in several countries of Eastern and Central Europe

1dbxsn.jpg
Your OP is an outright ignorant claim. While I wasn’t one to support the impeachment effort, there is no denying that Trump did something seriously wrong with his actions targeting the DNC and Biden’s. The partisan atmosphere of our politics made his removal an impossibility and enabled him to spin it into the shitshow we see now. But it was far from a hoax and far from a sham.

you mention moral damage... I agree with that. Both sides are embarrassing themselves but it is POTUS who is leading the charge in the decay of our country.
Haha... ohh ok now it’s Obama who betrayed America. Last I checked it was Hillary’s fault and Hunters fault and Carey’s fault, and Comeys fault, and the DNCs fault, and muellers fault, and Pelosis fault, and Schumer’s fault, and Joes fault... I’m sure I missed about a dozen others that you blame for criminally trying to destroy America. But thank God we now have Trump the righteous. Your shitty deflections and conspiracies are so transparent and weak... please tell me you don’t take yourself seriously. This is just you trolling and trying to stir shit up, right?!

What is the difference between saying “I heard there is corruption in the Ukraine, and saw Joe Biden bragging about getting a Ukraine Prosecutor Fired on TV, so please keep me posted on any other corruption you know about in The Ukraine,” and Obama buying Russian Propaganda to try to stop Trump from being elected, then when that failed used That Russian Propaganda and ordered his Evil Minions to “Take Trump Out”, and used it to launch a 4 year long siege on The White House.

You Are a Deluded Lost Soul. Obama Bin Lying betrayed America and tried to overthrow Our Democracy financed Criminal Terrorists All Over The World.

But Trump simply says something about someone that everyone knew, That Joe Biden bragged about Extorting The Ukraine, and asked if that’s True, and asked if there’s any other corruption in The Ukraine.

The comparison between what Trump vs Biden & Obama did is not a comparison at all.

1dbxsn.jpg
Your OP is an outright ignorant claim. While I wasn’t one to support the impeachment effort, there is no denying that Trump did something seriously wrong with his actions targeting the DNC and Biden’s. The partisan atmosphere of our politics made his removal an impossibility and enabled him to spin it into the shitshow we see now. But it was far from a hoax and far from a sham.

you mention moral damage... I agree with that. Both sides are embarrassing themselves but it is POTUS who is leading the charge in the decay of our country.
Haha... ohh ok now it’s Obama who betrayed America. Last I checked it was Hillary’s fault and Hunters fault and Carey’s fault, and Comeys fault, and the DNCs fault, and muellers fault, and Pelosis fault, and Schumer’s fault, and Joes fault... I’m sure I missed about a dozen others that you blame for criminally trying to destroy America. But thank God we now have Trump the righteous. Your shitty deflections and conspiracies are so transparent and weak... please tell me you don’t take yourself seriously. This is just you trolling and trying to stir shit up, right?!
sounds like you do take yourself seriously... amazing.

try taking a step back and really looking at the crap you spew... it’s good for a laugh but if your expecting to be taken seriously then the jokes on you my friend

No one but your own hear your lies. You persuade no one, because those who believe in truth will not let your lies go unchallenged.

That is the only reason anyone responds to you and your ilk so that we may act as a defense for your attempts to decisive the gullible and unwitting.

1dbxsn.jpg

try taking a step back and really looking at the crap you spew... it’s good for a laugh but if your expecting to be taken seriously then the jokes on you my friend

No one but your own hear your lies. You persuade no one, because those who believe in truth will not let your lies go unchallenged.

That is the only reason anyone responds to you and your ilk so that we may act as a defense for your attempts to decisive the gullible and unwitting.

I’m not trying to persuade anybody of anything. Unlike yourself. Read my posts and compare them with yours. The majority of mine pose questions and promote debate of issues, with exception to the pointless squabbles like these that I sometimes engage in. The majority of yours are trying to sell conspiracy theories while degrading the Left as evil enemies. Sorry Tree but you’re a joke who can’t be taken seriously. Nothing more than an internet troll.

The coup attempt has been ongoing for over 3 years.

Illegal FISA spying...4 russia collusion "investigations"...friends an associates imprisoned and tortured...impeachment is only the latest coup attempt.

Trump36.jpg

there is no denying that Trump did something seriously wrong with his actions targeting the DNC and Biden’s.

Joe Biden is above the law and has immunity from investigations into Ukraine corruption because...why?
Biden isn’t above the law or immune from investigations. I never said he was

Then its perfectly appropriate for PRESIDENT Trump to investigate the Biden's Ukraine corruption.

1dbxsn.jpg

a1c55781afcf66806d5195c39ea66718.jpg

there is no denying that Trump did something seriously wrong with his actions targeting the DNC and Biden’s.

Joe Biden is above the law and has immunity from investigations into Ukraine corruption because...why?

Then its perfectly appropriate for PRESIDENT Trump to investigate the Biden's Ukraine corruption.

The Democratic elite has always been bad with logic and ... conscience.
Alas, all they inherited from their worthy ancestors is hutzpah...

chutzpah-quote-by-william-blum-1546803.jpg

Sure, he can let Barr know his concerns and if the evidence warrants an investigation it goes from there. What he can’t do is send his private lawyer over there to dig and then use the power of his office to withhold funding and force the president of Ukraine to announce an investigation. That’s not rooting out corruption it is political maneuvering and a clear abuse of his power.

Sure, he can let Barr know his concerns and if the evidence warrants an investigation it goes from there. What he can’t do is send his private lawyer over there to dig and then use the power of his office to withhold funding and force the president of Ukraine to announce an investigation. That’s not rooting out corruption it is political maneuvering and a clear abuse of his power.

Yep, only a VP can withhold funding.

"Withholding funds" from Ukraine Trump STOPPED killing the innocent Russian-speaking people of Donbass by the cryptoneozionist Kiev regime. THEY are not even trying to hide the fact that the US budget is used by the Kiev crypto-Jewish regime to “kill the Russians. ”

It was not only an attempt to oust the president through a constitutional coup but also to continue the killings in the Donbass.

Do you really not understand the difference or are you just being dense?

Wow, really?!! Biden actually threatened to withhold funding, and then recorded it. Or did you miss that little gem.

Obviously not a single right-winger has a clue what the definition of “coup” is. It is really pathetic.

Wow, really?!! Biden actually threatened to withhold funding, and then recorded it. Or did you miss that little gem.
saw it plain as day... nothing wrong with what Biden did, that was our countries policy. Nothing wrong with Trump holding aid to progress our foreign policy objectives either.

But he didn’t. He took the shady route because he knew proper channels wouldn’t indulge in weak ass conspiracy theories. He made up excuses that bore out not to be true. He did what Trump does and he can’t keep getting away with it. He needs to get called out on that crap. And his own party needs to wake up and stop covering for him every time he pulls this crap.

Obviously not a single right-winger has a clue what the definition of “coup” is. It is really pathetic.

Coup definition, a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government. Example: Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff impeachment attempt.

Forum List

Back