The Impeachment of the President Was the "Democrats"' Shameful Attempt of Coup d’Etat

I smell Vodka, borscht and latent homosexuality.

That's right: I live in the American capital of homosexuality, disgusting sweet soups, the constant smell of MARIJUANA or dog urine. Did you recognize New York ??? And руку lives the mesanthropic political witch who can not calm down

hillary_clinton_24.jpg
And we here are stuck with 'Frisco.

Joe Biden is above the law and has immunity from investigations into Ukraine corruption because...why?
Biden isn’t above the law or immune from investigations. I never said he was

Then its perfectly appropriate for PRESIDENT Trump to investigate the Biden's Ukraine corruption.
Sure, he can let Barr know his concerns and if the evidence warrants an investigation it goes from there. What he can’t do is send his private lawyer over there to dig and then use the power of his office to withhold funding and force the president of Ukraine to announce an investigation. That’s not rooting out corruption it is political maneuvering and a clear abuse of his power.

Yep, only a VP can withhold funding.
Do you really not understand the difference or are you just being dense?

Is that the question to me???
As we have seen, the "moles" and whistleblowers are not only at the FBI and the CIA but even in the White House. The President is vulnerable as we see. Is the President’s post FORBIDDING him to double-check the facts of Biden’s corruption before ordering the secret services to start an investigation ???

Obviously not a single right-winger has a clue what the definition of “coup” is. It is really pathetic.

Coup definition, a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government. Example: Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff impeachment attempt.
I guess you can’t understand your own definition.

Obviously not a single right-winger has a clue what the definition of “coup” is. It is really pathetic.

Coup definition, a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government. Example: Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff impeachment attempt.

Please SPECIFY. Otherwise, it is NOT a discussion
The impeachment of Trump was instituted under the Constitution of the United States and proceeded according to law. The House votes to impeach and the Senate held its trial.

A coup d’etat under Blues’ definition is a violent overthrow of the government by illegal means. There was no violence and the process was not illegal. As stated the process followed the Constitution and the law.

Biden isn’t above the law or immune from investigations. I never said he was

Then its perfectly appropriate for PRESIDENT Trump to investigate the Biden's Ukraine corruption.
Sure, he can let Barr know his concerns and if the evidence warrants an investigation it goes from there. What he can’t do is send his private lawyer over there to dig and then use the power of his office to withhold funding and force the president of Ukraine to announce an investigation. That’s not rooting out corruption it is political maneuvering and a clear abuse of his power.

Yep, only a VP can withhold funding.
Do you really not understand the difference or are you just being dense?

Is that the question to me???
As we have seen, the "moles" and whistleblowers are not only at the FBI and the CIA but even in the White House. The President is vulnerable as we see. Is the President’s post FORBIDDING him to double-check the facts of Biden’s corruption before ordering the secret services to start an investigation ???
it was a question to the post I was replying to where the poster was playing dumb and trying to equivocate Biden’s QPQ with Trumps... since you appear to be playing the same game I’ll give you the same reply.

trump has every right to double check facts and possible corruption. He can take his concerns to the DOJ and let the FBI do their thing. What he can’t do is exactly what he did... he deserved the scrutiny

Please SPECIFY. Otherwise, it is NOT a discussion
The impeachment of Trump was instituted under the Constitution of the United States and proceeded according to law. The House votes to impeach and the Senate held its trial.

A coup d’etat under Blues’ definition is a violent overthrow of the government by illegal means. There was no violence and the process was not illegal. As stated the process followed the Constitution and the law.

Thank you for swallowing the bait. The definition is familiar to me - I do not operate with concepts in which I am not sure of.

The world is changing, and with it, the content of concepts must be changed (supplemented). I think that the so-called democrats gave an impetus to the scientific world in order to supplement the definition of a coup you cited with the words "or by unlimited chutzpah, lies and slander, manipulation of public consciousness and a false interpretation of the provisions of the constitution.

Whatever you write, the US Constitution has been grossly abused. Well, I won’t write about the fact that the Democrats do not put the American people in anything. The people for them are extras in the process of staging a dirty political comedy.

I can imagine WHAT Eleanor Roosevelt would say as of 1928, if she had watched this dirty political performance

Murdering-Chutzpah.jpg

I understand that Jewish immigrants from the East Side of New York, who arranged this entire political booth, do not know the concept of "conscience"

chut.jpg

Forum List

Back