The Inauguration is better without the scumbag Democrats and un-American Hollywood types...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
We real Americans are having fun welcoming in our new President!!!

God bless America!!!

It's nice to get away from all there complaining

God bless America!!!

Any person so unpatriotic to pull a stunt like that should stay home, and give up their seats in congress. I am here to tell ya, Trump can be a real PITA. They will end up paying in the end, watch and see. Disagreeing is fine, dissing the country is NOT, especially to score political points.

Just read the impressive list of performers. One of the most impressive groups of C list performers I have ever seen. They even got a Nickleback Tribute group to play. I think they're called someting something Doors.

God bless America!!!

Any person so unpatriotic to pull a stunt like that should stay home, and give up their seats in congress. I am here to tell ya, Trump can be a real PITA. They will end up paying in the end, watch and see. Disagreeing is fine, dissing the country is NOT, especially to score political points.

:lol:

No matter how much The Donald and his legions of mindless drones like yourself may see it differently, he's not "the country".

Just read the impressive list of performers. One of the most impressive groups of C list performers I have ever seen. They even got a Nickleback Tribute group to play. I think they're called someting something Doors.
You don't elect a president based on how many celebrities will be at the inauguration.

..but thank heavens we have doner kebabs eh...

You don't elect a president based on how many celebrities will be at the inauguration.

..but thank heavens we have doner kebabs eh...

Of course you don't. You elect them based on how many pussies they grab, and how much Putin helps them win.

God bless America!!!

No matter how much The Donald and his legions of mindless drones like yourself may see it differently, he's not "the country".
You could let us one day to celebrate. But you have no class, and can't even do that.

God bless America!!!

You could let us one day to celebrate. But you have no class, and can't even do that.

Who the fuck is stopping you from "celebrating"?

God bless America!!!

Who the fuck is stopping you from "celebrating"?
Go sacrifice a chicken, or whatever the hell you do to worship your god Satan.

Forum List

Back