🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

MAGA is an alternative reality exhisting in a self-reinforcing echo chamber that turns off others outside of its bubble. Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too. Time to rid the MAGA cancer from the GOP.

Thread unroll

For once, the shoe is on the other foot. Today, it's the GOP wailing and screeching about their failure of messaging. The GOP's message discipline was central to its success for decades. You could wake candidates up out of a sound sleep and they'd rattle off the MOTD.​
They tested and polished and tweaked and worked it on hitting the right tone and messages. It's an art form. It's also dead. Trump killed it. Now, the persuasion doesn't matter, only the lib-pwning. They're bound and locked into profoundly stupid ideas like election denial, January 6th defenses, and shouting about the catalog of imaginary demons. (Caravans! Antifa! Chynese fentanyl! Drag queen story hour cannibalism!) They delivered those messages with volume and efficiency from a well-tuned machine.​
It's just that...wait for it...voters didn't like it. No matter where you stand on abortion, the audience for the state GOP's legislatures setting up snitch bounties (eg Texas) and forcing pre-teen rape victims to carry and ectopic victims to die has a very small constituency.​
Telling them the exhausting horseshit that Trump secretly won and was cheated in 2020 also has zero appeal outside the My Pillow crowd. (A friend on an anti-anti-Trump listserve shared their beautiful misery over this weighing down 2022 candidates and I am HERE for it.){​
And NRSC and Slytherin Head Boy Rick Scott's plan to kill social security went over like a chlamydia outbreak in the Villages. None of it worked because it was alien, discordant, and often just fucking weird. The bigger lesson is that the Trumpfunk was all over them.​
But by all means, boys, pretend it all went swimmingly and the only thing you need is another $100 billion from some credulous hedge fund bro.​

So you're offering this advice out of your concern for Republican voters?

That's hard to believe when you're such an obvious RINO.

It's a movement based on manipulated emotion that had been built over decades. That has been a foundational element in its messaging, and it's just not attractive.
That's funny coming from an obvious prog. The Democrat party is built on a mountain of resentment

Tudor was run as a 'pretty face' against a 'pretty face'.

The only trouble with that idea was that Gretchen had the brains to go with the face.
Do they have eye doctors in Canada? Will Castro Jr. let you see one?

More bullshit from the hate filled democrats.

Crocodile tears about underage rape victims unable to get an abortion.

I ask, why did democrats underfund the police allowing the rape to happen.

Why do democrats allow rapist to enter our country illegaly.

Why do democrats give light sentences to rapists.

Why do democrats allow rapists out of jail.

Democrats do not care about pregnant women, other than being able to say who lives and dies.

I really like how democrats do not quote the law, they simply find propaganda onbgoogle so they can lie about and demonize republicans.

MAGA is an alternative reality exhisting in a self-reinforcing echo chamber that turns off others outside of its bubble. Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too. Time to rid the MAGA cancer from the GOP.

Thread unroll

For once, the shoe is on the other foot. Today, it's the GOP wailing and screeching about their failure of messaging. The GOP's message discipline was central to its success for decades. You could wake candidates up out of a sound sleep and they'd rattle off the MOTD.​
They tested and polished and tweaked and worked it on hitting the right tone and messages. It's an art form. It's also dead. Trump killed it. Now, the persuasion doesn't matter, only the lib-pwning. They're bound and locked into profoundly stupid ideas like election denial, January 6th defenses, and shouting about the catalog of imaginary demons. (Caravans! Antifa! Chynese fentanyl! Drag queen story hour cannibalism!) They delivered those messages with volume and efficiency from a well-tuned machine.​
It's just that...wait for it...voters didn't like it. No matter where you stand on abortion, the audience for the state GOP's legislatures setting up snitch bounties (eg Texas) and forcing pre-teen rape victims to carry and ectopic victims to die has a very small constituency.​
Telling them the exhausting horseshit that Trump secretly won and was cheated in 2020 also has zero appeal outside the My Pillow crowd. (A friend on an anti-anti-Trump listserve shared their beautiful misery over this weighing down 2022 candidates and I am HERE for it.){​
And NRSC and Slytherin Head Boy Rick Scott's plan to kill social security went over like a chlamydia outbreak in the Villages. None of it worked because it was alien, discordant, and often just fucking weird. The bigger lesson is that the Trumpfunk was all over them.​
But by all means, boys, pretend it all went swimmingly and the only thing you need is another $100 billion from some credulous hedge fund bro.​

Trumpism, conservatism, Republicanism – all distinctions without differences.

Whatever the political label, it’s all the same failed, wrongheaded rightist dogma.

Indeed, Trumpism merely refuses to shy away from the nativism, racism, bigotry, and hate that’s been a part of the GOP and conservativism for decades.

It’s going to take far more than just denouncing Trump and rejecting the ‘MAGA’ aberration to return conservativism and the GOP to their status of the 1950s and 1960s

It will require a return to actual conservativism, a return to a comprehensive endorsement of less government and individual liberty – including recognizing and defending a woman’s reproductive autonomy and the individual liberty of gay and transgender Americans.

It will require Republicans/conservatives to reject and repudiate the Christo-fascist right and other manifestations of religious fundamentalism/Christian Nationalism.

And it will require Republicans/conservatives to reject and repudiate all manifestations of anti-immigrant nativism, racism, bigotry, and hate; to reject and repudiate white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Will it set off a civil war within the right – quite likely; will it result in Republicans suffering a string of election losses – most definitely. But this is the price Republicans must pay to retake the heart and soul of what was once Republican conservativism.

Tudor was run as a 'pretty face' against a 'pretty face'.

The only trouble with that idea was that Gretchen had the brains to go with the face.
I'm not talking about any of that.

Folks that understand what is going on, knew she should not have even have been a candidate. No one wanted her. She did not have the experience or the background.

She was a sock, a dummy. A place holder.

If you can tell me who leaked the "Dobbs," decision, then maybe you will get clued into what this whole election season was really about. If you can't, then you are neophyte.

You don't know what is going on, anymore than Toro does.

Last edited:
Here we go again. To rubes like you, an "obvious prog" is just someone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

Issues and positions don't matter to rubes. Only blind obedience. You are weak.
How many times are you going to say that when Trump has nothing to do with the slime we are talking about? That is why you are a hack. You never discuss the actual issue, or who created the problems in the first place.

Thread unroll

/———/
72EC3B31-B8A4-489F-9ECF-6EE95ACA8390.jpeg

Thread unroll

Notice that toro is incapable of and unwilling to address himself to the glaring defects of the shit Democrap Parody? Instead, he shines his dim light on his own imagined views of what MAGA even means?

What slime are you talking about, slugger?

Try to calm down. This thread is about MAGA. You're not well.
So I hit a nerve and you respond with your typical bullshit. Should I tell you what you are going to do next?

No I do not. I voted for DeSantis and Rubio. If DeSantis - or some other sane Republican like Brian Kemp - is the nominee, I'll vote for them.

But I'll vote for Biden in 2024 if Trump is the nominee. And so will the other #NeverTrumpers and other "RINOs" you claim you don't need while you keep losing elections.

MAGA is so retarded that they think electoral success comes from driving people away from the party. No wonder they keep losing.

You are a fraud, you voted for DeSantis/Rubio and Biden?

Biden hates DeSantis.…and vice versa.

You voted for a corrupt Biden who gets money from China, Russia, and Ukraine.

You should go fight in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back