🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

MAGA is an alternative reality exhisting in a self-reinforcing echo chamber that turns off others outside of its bubble. Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too. Time to rid the MAGA cancer from the GOP.

Thread unroll

For once, the shoe is on the other foot. Today, it's the GOP wailing and screeching about their failure of messaging. The GOP's message discipline was central to its success for decades. You could wake candidates up out of a sound sleep and they'd rattle off the MOTD.​
They tested and polished and tweaked and worked it on hitting the right tone and messages. It's an art form. It's also dead. Trump killed it. Now, the persuasion doesn't matter, only the lib-pwning. They're bound and locked into profoundly stupid ideas like election denial, January 6th defenses, and shouting about the catalog of imaginary demons. (Caravans! Antifa! Chynese fentanyl! Drag queen story hour cannibalism!) They delivered those messages with volume and efficiency from a well-tuned machine.​
It's just that...wait for it...voters didn't like it. No matter where you stand on abortion, the audience for the state GOP's legislatures setting up snitch bounties (eg Texas) and forcing pre-teen rape victims to carry and ectopic victims to die has a very small constituency.​
Telling them the exhausting horseshit that Trump secretly won and was cheated in 2020 also has zero appeal outside the My Pillow crowd. (A friend on an anti-anti-Trump listserve shared their beautiful misery over this weighing down 2022 candidates and I am HERE for it.){​
And NRSC and Slytherin Head Boy Rick Scott's plan to kill social security went over like a chlamydia outbreak in the Villages. None of it worked because it was alien, discordant, and often just fucking weird. The bigger lesson is that the Trumpfunk was all over them.​
But by all means, boys, pretend it all went swimmingly and the only thing you need is another $100 billion from some credulous hedge fund bro.​

A good many of those Neanderthal trailer-trash couldn't find their backsides with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors... :auiqs.jpg:

A happy state-of-affairs and lucky break for the Republic and the Constitution and American representative democracy and the Rule of Law. :cool:

Every post is a nasty, elitist personal attack. Okay.

Let's try this: You use the term "hack" frequently. What is your personal definition of the word?
No they are not, I save those for someone who counts.

A good many of those Neanderthal trailer-trash couldn't find their backsides with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors... :auiqs.jpg:

A happy state-of-affairs and lucky break for the Republic and the Constitution and American representative democracy and the Rule of Law. :cool:
And Incest Joe could?

Careful what you folks wish for. If the MAGA Conservative political philosophy is no longer viable then we may have to turn to the MAGA Conservative Violence Philosophy; and I’m not sure how many of you really want to see that.

Careful what you folks wish for. If the MAGA Conservative political philosophy is no longer viable then we may have to turn to the MAGA Conservative Violence Philosophy; and I’m not sure how many of you really want to see that.
I'm confident that any domestic terrorism will be dealt with accordingly. The Rambo wannabes will calm down pretty quickly after that.

I'm confident that any domestic terrorism will be dealt with accordingly. The Rambo wannabes will calm down pretty quickly after that
I’m not talking Rambo. I’m talking VC, IRA, etc… I’m talking about making you fear EVERY SINGLE PERSON around you because you’re not sure who want to kill you.

I’m not talking Rambo. I’m talking VC, IRA, etc… I’m talking about making you fear EVERY SINGLE PERSON around you because you’re not sure who want to kill you.
Yes, terrorism. Evidently MAGA aims to make America look like the Middle East if they don't get their way.

Such is the nature of jihadism. We cannot bend to its will.

Trumpism, conservatism, Republicanism – all distinctions without differences.

Whatever the political label, it’s all the same failed, wrongheaded rightist dogma.

Indeed, Trumpism merely refuses to shy away from the nativism, racism, bigotry, and hate that’s been a part of the GOP and conservativism for decades.

It’s going to take far more than just denouncing Trump and rejecting the ‘MAGA’ aberration to return conservativism and the GOP to their status of the 1950s and 1960s

It will require a return to actual conservativism, a return to a comprehensive endorsement of less government and individual liberty – including recognizing and defending a woman’s reproductive autonomy and the individual liberty of gay and transgender Americans.

It will require Republicans/conservatives to reject and repudiate the Christo-fascist right and other manifestations of religious fundamentalism/Christian Nationalism.

And it will require Republicans/conservatives to reject and repudiate all manifestations of anti-immigrant nativism, racism, bigotry, and hate; to reject and repudiate white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Will it set off a civil war within the right – quite likely; will it result in Republicans suffering a string of election losses – most definitely. But this is the price Republicans must pay to retake the heart and soul of what was once Republican conservativism.
see post #70 retard.

Yes, terrorism. Evidently MAGA aims to make America look like the Middle East if they don't get their way
All is fair in WAR, and that is what this has become. At least these Middle Eastern societies have morality, decency, and a society that is rigidly enforced.

Wait another 10 days and watch the number of Britney Griner’s we have in Quatar because Westerners can’t actually follow rules.
Such is the nature of jihadism. We cannot bend to its will
Such is the nature of understanding Right and Wrong are not option or changeable.

All is fair in WAR, and that is what this has become. At least these Middle Eastern societies have morality, decency, and a society that is rigidly enforced.

Wait another 10 days and watch the number of Britney Griner’s we have in Quatar because Westerners can’t actually follow rules.

Such is the nature of understanding Right and Wrong are not option or changeable.
You're at war. I'm not.

Just like we said to the guys who knocked down the twin towers.

Another similarity.

You're at war. I'm not.

Just like we said to the guys who knocked down the twin towers
Then there’s a very reasonable chance you may end up walking directly into a fight you’re not prepared for.

The WTC was a symbol for them. I’m talking about libraries, social locations, places you walk into and by every single day. FEAR is a major motivator for human beings. Especially those with no spine, like Progressives.

LANSING — The Michigan Republican Party suffered historic losses on Tuesday because of poor candidates with close ties to former President Donald Trump, who turned off major donors, the party's chief of staff said in a scathing post-election memo obtained by the Free Press.​
"As a Party, we found ourselves consistently navigating the power struggle between Trump and anti-Trump factions of the Party, mostly within the donor class," Paul Cordes said in the Thursday memo.​
"That power struggle ended with too many people on the sidelines and hurt Republicans in key races. At the end of the day, high quality, substantive candidates and well-funded campaigns are still critical to winning elections. We struggled in both regards to the detriment of Michiganders across the state."​

Keep clinging, MAGA

Forum List

Back