🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

If you don't think this is crazy MAGA, then you're the problem.

But she says this because she knows the base - or at least part of it - will believe this garbage.

Here we go again. To rubes like you, an "obvious prog" is just someone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

Issues and positions don't matter to rubes. Only blind obedience. You are weak.
An obvious prog is someone who believes that anyone who doesn't hate Trump is "bending over him."

Republicans used to be really good at communication? You mean before the entire media became the propaganda arm of the democrat party? Leave it to libs and their minions in the media to turn the phrase "make America great again" inside out.

MAGA is an alternative reality exhisting in a self-reinforcing echo chamber that turns off others outside of its bubble. Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too. Time to rid the MAGA cancer from the GOP.

Thread unroll

For once, the shoe is on the other foot. Today, it's the GOP wailing and screeching about their failure of messaging. The GOP's message discipline was central to its success for decades. You could wake candidates up out of a sound sleep and they'd rattle off the MOTD.​
They tested and polished and tweaked and worked it on hitting the right tone and messages. It's an art form. It's also dead. Trump killed it. Now, the persuasion doesn't matter, only the lib-pwning. They're bound and locked into profoundly stupid ideas like election denial, January 6th defenses, and shouting about the catalog of imaginary demons. (Caravans! Antifa! Chynese fentanyl! Drag queen story hour cannibalism!) They delivered those messages with volume and efficiency from a well-tuned machine.​
It's just that...wait for it...voters didn't like it. No matter where you stand on abortion, the audience for the state GOP's legislatures setting up snitch bounties (eg Texas) and forcing pre-teen rape victims to carry and ectopic victims to die has a very small constituency.​
Telling them the exhausting horseshit that Trump secretly won and was cheated in 2020 also has zero appeal outside the My Pillow crowd. (A friend on an anti-anti-Trump listserve shared their beautiful misery over this weighing down 2022 candidates and I am HERE for it.){​
And NRSC and Slytherin Head Boy Rick Scott's plan to kill social security went over like a chlamydia outbreak in the Villages. None of it worked because it was alien, discordant, and often just fucking weird. The bigger lesson is that the Trumpfunk was all over them.​
But by all means, boys, pretend it all went swimmingly and the only thing you need is another $100 billion from some credulous hedge fund bro.​

Another dedication thread

Aw, I don't hate like you, thank goodness.

But you're right in one way: My concern about this is sociological, not political.

Again, I appreciate your confirmation of my theory.
Of course you do. You have spewed your anti Trump hatred ever since he first ran for office.

You're a pathological liar - left-winger, in other words.

Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too.
Is it? Or is it just Mitch McConnell? You offer nothing of proof either way but your own TDS.

For once, the shoe is on the other foot.
You mean you wear shoes? I'm surprised you even have a pair. Take your TDS fears and go stuff them. MAGA is the salvation of the GOP and by that, the entire American political situation leading the entire nation into ruin.

House Republicans earned 6 million more net votes as of Thursday than their Democratic competitors.

m hoping MAGA gets its collective head out of its ass and moves on from Trump so relatively normal Republicans can win in 2024
The problem is that the “relatively normal Republicans “ are all liberal-lite, moderate, spineless wastes of flesh and oxygen. That’s a problem for Conservatives like me.

Forum List

Back