🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

How about Chicago? That’s a disaster.
Yep. Nolo contendre. No context. But us 'burb' folk and downstate folk don't go there much anymore.
I think you ll see Biden Vs Trump part II in 2024. Unfortunately
Perhaps. I hope not. Both of 'em are train wrecks in their own way. We need fresh blood on both sides.

Doesn't matter.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe had two jobs:

1. get Rump out of the White House before the traitorous bastard set himself up as President-for-Life

2. act as a Placeholder President until something better comes along

He has already accomplished (1).

He has a low bar to vault-over in order to fulfill (2).
He is also illegitimate.

I don't want to lose.

I want Democrats to win, so maybe they will see, grow up, quit crying about someone whose tweets hurt their feelings and realize that here in the real world, real decisions have real consequences.

Gosh. I bet a depression would do that. Food shortages?
We already had food shortages back when Trump botched the response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Remember?

MAGA kooks indeed

Ignore that the other side is just as cracked, just as lawless. :rolleyes:

70k5qg.jpg

From the Atlantic article

4. Trumpism is toxic to the middle of the electorate.
Here’s the scenario many of us were expecting on Election Day: The president, still the titular head of his party despite a growing chorus of questions about his age and competence, suffers a series of humiliating defeats that reflect the weakness of his personal brand and cast doubt on his ability to lead the party moving forward.​
And that’s precisely what happened—to the former president.​
If Tuesday felt strange—“the craziest Election Night I’ve ever seen,” as the elections-analyst Dave Wasserman tweeted—it’s because so many races revolved around someone who wasn’t running for anything. The reason that practically every first-term president in modern history has gotten pummeled in the midterms is that the opposition party typically cedes the stage and makes it all about him. The idea is to force the party in power to own everything that’s unsatisfactory about the country—its economic performance, military failures, policy misfires. It’s a time-honored tradition: Make the election a referendum on the new guy in charge.​
Until now.​
In each of the three states that saw major Democratic victories—Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—25 to 30 percent of voters said they had cast their vote in opposition to Trump. To reiterate: This is a quarter of the total electorate, consistently across three of the nation’s most polarized battleground states, acknowledging that they were motivated by the idea of defeating someone who wasn’t on the ballot, and who currently holds no office. It’s easy to see why they succeeded: In these states, as well as nationally, the only thing worse than Biden’s approval rating was Trump’s. In state after state, congressional district after congressional district, voters rejected the Trump-approved candidate, for many of the same reasons they rejected Trump himself two years ago.​

Keep backing him and keep losing, MAGA

The mushy middle is where all the corruption is.

You think the grifters are gonna be happy about being exposed?

Trump tried to shut down their billion dollar a year money laundering operation in Ukraine, and look what happened.

Hey pal, not all of us are ignorant "voters". Some of us actually know what's going on in the world.

Yesterday there was some dumbass German kid on here acting all high and mighty, and he didn't know there were SEVEN meetings between Hitler and Guisan. None of them are in the history books. Because they kept them secret. Duh.

But they're not hidden, you can find them if you look for them. One time Hitler got pissed cause the Allies were bombing his submarine pens at Friedrischshafen, and Guisan showed him the other side of Thun lake and sent him packing.

That's what I do with the LIARS who think I'm just another ignorant voter. I send them packing. We have no need for their lies, and don't want to be annoyed by them.

I react badly when I hear Hillary Clinton moralizing. The Grifter-in-Chief has no business moralizing to my family. People like Hitlery want to convince me there's no election fraud? Fine, convince me. Start with some actual data. Stop flapping your gums till you can show me some.

And that's when I find out - you CAN'T show me some.

And that's when your whole story falls apart. You claim there's election security but you can't show me a single example of it. Show me an end to end custody chain for any ballot cast in 2020. You can't. Because there isn't one.

The MIDDLE are the people who want to ignore this stuff. Keep pretending like they're sitting on the fence.

We'll, all I can say is, if you're sitting on the fence on THIS, you might as well jump off the political fence right into your political grave.

If you support Stalinists you're my enemy and I'll treat you accordingly. I don't care where on the fence you reside or if you've already gotten off, and I don't care what your reason is (an orange baboon or any other thing).

MAGA is so retarded that they think.

Um... okay...

No wonder they keep losing.

They keep losing because of people like Katie Hobbs.

LIARS.

CHEATERS.

For some reason 50% of our electorate is so fucking stupid they actually vote for these people . Because they're brainwashed Kool aid swilling sheeple and they believe every LIE they hear on CNN.

I just had a great phone call with a guy in Philly. He's a leftie. And a life long friend. The difference between him and the other lefties is, he actually listens. Cause he knows me.

So he says to me, "we should abolish the Electoral College and go with the will of the people".

So I told him, the Founders specifically rejected that as an option, and there's a very good reason for it. I go, if you want to know what mob rule is all about, study the French Revolution. I go, the key words on this side of the pond are checks and balances. Destroy those, and you destroy us. And I told him, anyone trying to destroy our checks and balances is an existential threat to the United States of America, and should be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently and with extreme violence if necessary.

Y'know... my friend is a minister, there was dead silence on the phone for a good ten seconds after that last sentence. Then he finally said, "yes, I see your point".

MOST lefties, would never have gotten to the "seeing your point" part

A good many of those Neanderthal trailer-trash couldn't find their backsides with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors... :auiqs.jpg:

A happy state-of-affairs and lucky break for the Republic and the Constitution and American representative democracy and the Rule of Law. :cool:
You are a LYING sack of LEFTARD bullshit.

20 pounds of bullshit in a 5 pound bag.

There is NO rule of law in this country.

If Hillary Clinton can get away with breaking the law with impunity, => SO CAN I <=

And every politician, and every stock broker, and ever little ghetto urchin in Chicago, is saying the exact same thing.

Why dont you stop blowing smoky platitudes and start getting real.

The mushy middle is where all the corruption is.

You think the grifters are gonna be happy about being exposed?

Trump tried to shut down their billion dollar a year money laundering operation in Ukraine, and look what happened.

Hey pal, not all of us are ignorant "voters". Some of us actually know what's going on in the world.

Yesterday there was some dumbass German kid on here acting all high and mighty, and he didn't know there were SEVEN meetings between Hitler and Guisan. None of them are in the history books. Because they kept them secret. Duh.

But they're not hidden, you can find them if you look for them. One time Hitler got pissed cause the Allies were bombing his submarine pens at Friedrischshafen, and Guisan showed him the other side of Thun lake and sent him packing.

That's what I do with the LIARS who think I'm just another ignorant voter. I send them packing. We have no need for their lies, and don't want to be annoyed by them.

I react badly when I hear Hillary Clinton moralizing. The Grifter-in-Chief has no business moralizing to my family. People like Hitlery want to convince me there's no election fraud? Fine, convince me. Start with some actual data. Stop flapping your gums till you can show me some.

And that's when I find out - you CAN'T show me some.

And that's when your whole story falls apart. You claim there's election security but you can't show me a single example of it. Show me an end to end custody chain for any ballot cast in 2020. You can't. Because there isn't one.

The MIDDLE are the people who want to ignore this stuff. Keep pretending like they're sitting on the fence.

We'll, all I can say is, if you're sitting on the fence on THIS, you might as well jump off the political fence right into your political grave.

If you support Stalinists you're my enemy and I'll treat you accordingly. I don't care where on the fence you reside or if you've already gotten off, and I don't care what your reason is (an orange baboon or any other thing).

tl;dr

Um... okay...

They keep losing because of people like Katie Hobbs.

LIARS.

CHEATERS.

For some reason 50% of our electorate is so fucking stupid they actually vote for these people . Because they're brainwashed Kool aid swilling sheeple and they believe every LIE they hear on CNN.

I just had a great phone call with a guy in Philly. He's a leftie. And a life long friend. The difference between him and the other lefties is, he actually listens. Cause he knows me.

So he says to me, "we should abolish the Electoral College and go with the will of the people".

So I told him, the Founders specifically rejected that as an option, and there's a very good reason for it. I go, if you want to know what mob rule is all about, study the French Revolution. I go, the key words on this side of the pond are checks and balances. Destroy those, and you destroy us. And I told him, anyone trying to destroy our checks and balances is an existential threat to the United States of America, and should be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently and with extreme violence if necessary.

Y'know... my friend is a minister, there was dead silence on the phone for a good ten seconds after that last sentence. Then he finally said, "yes, I see your point".

MOST lefties, would never have gotten to the "seeing your point" part

Nobody Cares.jpg

Lisa Ghelfi, a 58-year-old registered Republican in Arizona, voted for Donald Trump for president two years ago but has grown tired of his election-fraud claims. It is the main reason she voted for Democrats for governor, senator, secretary of state and attorney general this fall and plans to change her registration to independent.​
“Not allowing the election to be settled, it’s very divisive,” Ms. Ghelfi, a semiretired attorney from Paradise Valley, said of the 2020 race. “I think the election spoke for itself.” She said she voted for Republicans down-ballot who weren’t as vocal about election fraud or as closely tied to Mr. Trump, yet couldn’t support Arizona’s four major Republican candidates because they echoed Mr. Trump’s false claims.​
Republicans succeeded in one of their top goals this year: They brought more of their party’s voters to the polls than did Democrats. But in the course of energizing their core voters, Republicans in many states lost voters in the political center—both independents and many Republicans who are uneasy with elements of the party’s focus under Mr. Trump. ...​
Blake Masters, who aligned himself with Mr. Trump’s false claims of election fraud ... not only lost independent voters by more than 30 points but also forfeited 14% of Republicans to his rival, Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly, who won. By contrast, only 2% of Democrats backed Mr. Masters, AP VoteCast found.​

Oh look, 14% of "RINOs" voted for Mark Kelly. And Masters LOST!

The MAGA base is a bunch of loons.

Forum List

Back