🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

Lisa Ghelfi, a 58-year-old registered Republican in Arizona, voted for Donald Trump for president two years ago but has grown tired of his election-fraud claims. It is the main reason she voted for Democrats for governor, senator, secretary of state and attorney general this fall and plans to change her registration to independent.​
“Not allowing the election to be settled, it’s very divisive,” Ms. Ghelfi, a semiretired attorney from Paradise Valley, said of the 2020 race. “I think the election spoke for itself.” She said she voted for Republicans down-ballot who weren’t as vocal about election fraud or as closely tied to Mr. Trump, yet couldn’t support Arizona’s four major Republican candidates because they echoed Mr. Trump’s false claims.​
Republicans succeeded in one of their top goals this year: They brought more of their party’s voters to the polls than did Democrats. But in the course of energizing their core voters, Republicans in many states lost voters in the political center—both independents and many Republicans who are uneasy with elements of the party’s focus under Mr. Trump. ...​
Blake Masters, who aligned himself with Mr. Trump’s false claims of election fraud ... not only lost independent voters by more than 30 points but also forfeited 14% of Republicans to his rival, Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly, who won. By contrast, only 2% of Democrats backed Mr. Masters, AP VoteCast found.​

Oh look, 14% of "RINOs" voted for Mark Kelly. And Masters LOST!

The MAGA base is a bunch of loons.

Arizona Dems are going to take Arizonans to court and press CRIMINAL CHARGES for going forward with a hand count of ballots.

GOSH

Nothing at all suspicious about that huh?

I hope and pray this busts all the way open.

You are a LYING sack of LEFTARD bullshit.
Nope. Hell, in the mid-terms last week, I voted Democrat for Governor of Illinois, I voted for one Democrat county-level candidate, and I voted Republican for every remaining ballot-slot in a field of 30 or so candidates. You confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism. A stupid assumption.
There is NO rule of law in this country.
You lie.
If Hillary Clinton can get away with breaking the law with impunity, => SO CAN I <=
You(r side) had the chance to prosecute her during the 2017-2020 time frame and you failed to do so. That's on YOU(r side).
And every politician, and every stock broker, and ever little ghetto urchin in Chicago, is saying the exact same thing.
Just because YOU have lost-the-faith doesn't mean that the rest of us have.
Why dont you stop blowing smoky platitudes and start getting real.
Projecting much there, Princess? Methinks the "lady" doth protest too much. :auiqs.jpg:

No you lie and every Democrat winning says that lie is the truth and it is to be accepted as the truth. That is evil.
You a$$hole$ had sixty-two chances (court filings) to prove otherwise after the 2020 general election and you got laughed out of court. YOU lie.

Are base voters finally going to move on from Trump or are they going to keep losing?

Trump may be like Churchill in Britain. The war he was needed and in peace not so much. But Trump planted seeds of men and women who are sterner than the Rockefeller Republicans that has controlled the party for many decades and let the Progressive run rampant over everything. It is more about the suffering expanding as we are a spoiled people. And the Chinese are coming. All of the evil white men bloviating will come to an end. Watch when the yellow men run roughshod as they have little tolerance as we all will find out.

Lisa Ghelfi, a 58-year-old registered Republican in Arizona, voted for Donald Trump for president two years ago but has grown tired of his election-fraud claims. It is the main reason she voted for Democrats for governor, senator, secretary of state and attorney general this fall and plans to change her registration to independent.​
“Not allowing the election to be settled, it’s very divisive,” Ms. Ghelfi, a semiretired attorney from Paradise Valley, said of the 2020 race. “I think the election spoke for itself.” She said she voted for Republicans down-ballot who weren’t as vocal about election fraud or as closely tied to Mr. Trump, yet couldn’t support Arizona’s four major Republican candidates because they echoed Mr. Trump’s false claims.​
Republicans succeeded in one of their top goals this year: They brought more of their party’s voters to the polls than did Democrats. But in the course of energizing their core voters, Republicans in many states lost voters in the political center—both independents and many Republicans who are uneasy with elements of the party’s focus under Mr. Trump. ...​
Blake Masters, who aligned himself with Mr. Trump’s false claims of election fraud ... not only lost independent voters by more than 30 points but also forfeited 14% of Republicans to his rival, Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly, who won. By contrast, only 2% of Democrats backed Mr. Masters, AP VoteCast found.​

Oh look, 14% of "RINOs" voted for Mark Kelly. And Masters LOST!

The MAGA base is a bunch of loons.
6-Essential-Tips-on-How-to-Train-a-Pitbull-Puppy-Not-to-Bite-f.jpg

So, unoriginal and dishonest? That's your definition of hack. Okay.

Well, I do love irony!
I am not dishonest. What I say I believe. You do not care if what you believe is true or not. See the difference, hack?

Yet you don't know that, hack.

Somehow you folks don't understand that if someone simply disagrees with you, that doesn't mean they're lying.

A child knows that. Why don't you?
Sorry, you lie and divide people constantly. Deal with it.

Yet you don't know that, hack.

Somehow you folks don't understand that if someone simply disagrees with you, that doesn't mean they're lying.

A child knows that. Why don't you?
Mac, you're a delusional fool who denies the obvious.

Whenever a leftard opens its mouth you can be absolutely certain of two things:

1. It disagrees with you
2. It's lying

The two are NOT mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back