🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

Yet you don't know that, hack.

Somehow you folks don't understand that if someone simply disagrees with you, that doesn't mean they're lying.

A child knows that. Why don't you?
You know how you can tell when a left winger is lying? His lips are moving.

Will Republicans learn?

Hopefully but probably not.

The question after the 2022 midterms is: Can conservatives learn?​

Through the Trump years, the Republican Party has organized itself as an anti-learning entity. Unwelcome information has been ignored or denied. …​

In every way you can measure, 2022 was a crushing repudiation—not only of Trump personally or of Trump’s allegations that the 2020 election was corrupted, but of the larger Republican Party. For the first time since 1934, the party of the president lost not a single state legislature in a midterm year—and actually made gains in the Midwest: Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Every last one of the candidates running for offices to control elections who endorsed Trump’s Big Lie about the 2020 election went down in defeat, as did up-ballot election deniers such as Blake Masters in the Arizona Senate contest and Lee Zeldin, who ran for governor in an otherwise good Republican year in New York.​

It is still funny how only demofk counties take so fking long to count ballots. And odd how they win them all. the probability's ratio is null and void. Can you say, cheaters? I can. Every time in this scenario. Al Franken. I close with that.

It is still funny how only demofk counties take so fking long to count ballots. And odd how they win them all. the probability's ratio is null and void. Can you say, cheaters? I can. Every time in this scenario. Al Franken. I close with that.

LOL

You idiot, the election board in Maricopa County, which is still counting, is run by Republicans.

Do you ever not spout stupid shit?

Ever???

LOL

You idiot, the election board in Maricopa County, which is still counting, is run by Republicans.

Do you ever not spout stupid shit?

Ever???
it is? can you prove that?

Hilaraious.
Bill Gates is a Bill Gatesian.
I know the guys who run NYS and they’re the biggest assholes alive (nothing to brag about as you have to bribe them to get a job).
Hobbs runs that place and she’s playing games.
No way that count should take a week unless they’re having the usual Political Party retards counting whatever ballots they suddenly find.

:lol:

7BD6D161-C81F-4CA4-8345-A56E2A8FE4BA.png

Forum List

Back