🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

We're done. I mean that. Done.

Pompeii is next. We deserve it. The folks here dancing around about abortion. Just tempting God to act.
Shut yo Drama Queen ass up...

Nobody is done.....the country will be just fine with your cult leader getting his feelings hurt...

MAGA was like having dog shit on the GOP's shoe. It made the whole party stink and it is tough to get off. But the dog shit is being eliminated, slowly, by the GOP.
There are examples of the remaining MAGA dog shit on this message board.
Except you can’t cite one thing you disagree with

MAGA was like having dog shit on the GOP's shoe. It made the whole party stink and it is tough to get off. But the dog shit is being eliminated, slowly, by the GOP.
There are examples of the remaining MAGA dog shit on this message board.
Wow! 74+ million people got it so wrong!
Eat shit, cheap slave labor lover.

Sam ol, same ol:

6-Essential-Tips-on-How-to-Train-a-Pitbull-Puppy-Not-to-Bite-f.jpg

The GOP isn't 'over'. They certainly shit the bed on November 8th, though. With even GOP leadership calling it a "Complete Disappointment"

What theories?
The fact is you thrive financially on cheap slave labor.
Now click the Smiley.
Conspiracy theories – lies such as ‘open borders,’ voter ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and ‘killing babies.’

The problem is that although the country is fed up with rightwing conspiracy theories, political violence, hate, and division, conservatives aren’t.

Conspiracy theories – lies such as ‘open borders,’ voter ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and ‘killing babies.’

The problem is that although the country is fed up with rightwing conspiracy theories, political violence, hate, and division, conservatives aren’t.
In your opinion, since you have to live with rampant crime and inflation, everyone does.

Sorry doesn’t cover it boss

Of course it does. I proved 4 out of the 5 members of the Maricopa County Election Board are Republicans.

And guess what...? I don't need your approval for that to be a fact.

Of course it does. I proved 4 out of the 5 members of the Maricopa County Election Board are Republicans.

MAGA Rs or Establishment Rs?

All RINOs to the MAGA redcaps!

The MAGA enemies list grows by the day.

They added the Maricopa County Election Board last week, Mike Pence yesterday and Mo Brooks today.

Correct.

Trump/’MAGA’ is the product of the GOP, one-in-the-same; it’s the usual rightwing fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, nativism, and hate under a different label.

MAGA has also injected an impressive dollop of sniveling, whining, resentment and entitlement to the mix.

Where any election lose is NEVER their responsibility. And ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back