🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

Where have I praised the Democrats/ You cannot respond to my description of you, so you make up stuff up about me in unsuccessful attempt to discredit me.

If you want to help the Republicans, start telling people you are a Democrat. No party wants you as a visible member. But any of them will take your vote.
Your focus on Trump belies you for the phony you are.
Admit that most politicians are corrupt or you're a phony.

As far left as Biden's handlers have taken the democrats, tough choices have to be made.
Apparently, none of them are good.
1668481081588.png

Wow! Recovering from a COVID economy made that shit easy.
Of course, the Tech and Entertainment companies collapsing may disagree with Biden.

Too bad Trump couldn't do that. He might have been re-elected.

The Democrats are awful. The country's a mess. Yet the Republicans look like they're going to lose the Senate and barely squeak by in the House.
Repugnants are responsible for all the mess that dems inherited. That’s why they did worse then expected.

you think they just tell everyone what the con is out loud. Now you're really funny.

LOLOL

Um, YOU said she said it. Now you admit she didn't. What a shame you don't have a mind to make up.

LOLOL

Um, YOU said she said it. Now you admit she didn't. What a shame you don't have a mind to make up.
yeah, you took my statement wrong, go figure. My comment "the Secretary of State says otherwise" is a term to mean she trumps whatever those folks you listed do. Not sure you do the english language. But, She has state control, not them. And if you think they shared email with anyone from any directive, again, you're an idiot.

yeah, you took my statement wrong, go figure. My comment "the Secretary of State says otherwise" is a term to mean she trumps whatever those folks you listed do. Not sure you do the english language. But, She has state control, not them. And if you think they shared email with anyone from any directive, again, you're an idiot.
Faun literally takes everything literally because he’s a LibTard.

Then what did she do that you claim spoke for her?

Forum List

Back