🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Incompetence of MAGA

Conspiracy theories – lies such as ‘open borders,’ voter ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and ‘killing babies.’

The problem is that although the country is fed up with rightwing conspiracy theories, political violence, hate, and division, conservatives aren’t.
The problem is, you believe your own lies about what is right in front of you. Our borders are being overrun by illegals. It matters not that you give lip service to Biden's ridiculous statement that our borders are closed. That's a lie and you are spreading it. The political violence is coming from Democrats, the left and their brain dead puppet Biden. They have used DOJ, FBI and CIA to go after political enemies. We have a committee of people (The Select Committee) who do nothing but try to find reasons to indict Trump instead of actually looking into all aspects of Jan 6th. You guys are the divisive ones with your claiming that American patriots that support Trump are neo-fascists. You guys are also the ones that segregate folks by skin color. Abortion has killed millions of would be babies but, you guys deny nature in order to convince women to abort their developing offspring, lose an egg (of which females have a limited supply), and spread their legs for men who don't care to be responsible.

The problem is, you believe your own lies about what is right in front of you. Our borders are being overrun by illegals. It matters not that you give lip service to Biden's ridiculous statement that our borders are closed. That's a lie and you are spreading it. The political violence is coming from Democrats, the left and their brain dead puppet Biden. They have used DOJ, FBI and CIA to go after political enemies. We have a committee of people (The Select Committee) who do nothing but try to find reasons to indict Trump instead of actually looking into all aspects of Jan 6th. You guys are the divisive ones with your claiming that American patriots that support Trump are neo-fascists. You guys are also the ones that segregate folks by skin color. Abortion has killed millions of would be babies but, you guys deny nature in order to convince women to abort their developing offspring, lose an egg (of which females have a limited supply), and spread their legs for men who don't care to be responsible.
CCJ is an idiot.
I'm guessing a malcontent Black man who grew up and lived in a slum his whole life because he was too cool to bother with school.

Correct.

Trump/’MAGA’ is the product of the GOP, one-in-the-same; it’s the usual rightwing fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, nativism, and hate under a different label.
Biden/Marxism is the product of the DNC.....One in the same. They play on people's fear of 'mean tweets' and lies that Trump and the Republicans are somehow racist when stats show more blacks and latinos voted Republican than ever before. Being a patriotic American is not 'nativism'.....whatever that is.....but wait....I think it means idiots, like you, want to give America back to the indians, a totally stupid idea that even native Americans reject. Hate? You have some nerve talking about hate with your TDS blabberings and your hatred of anything or anybody that would want to make America great. Honestly, you come off as an alt-left, Marxist or at least an ignorant fool for them.

MAGA is the GOP. If you think otherwise, watch what happens to the GOP if Trump isn't nominated for President in 2024.
He'll burn the party to the ground. The GOP spent a decade playing with conspiracy theories......and was out-batshitted by a game show host.
They deserve what they get.
If it were anyone else, literally, I'd say it's possible he'd be able to avoid going scorched earth to protect his brittle ego, and just gracefully exit with dignity.

But this guy? He doesn't appear to have a bottom. I just don't see him rising above anything.

If it were anyone else, literally, I'd say it's possible he'd be able to avoid going scorched earth to protect his brittle ego, and just gracefully exit with dignity.

But this guy? He doesn't appear to have a bottom. I just don't see him rising above anything.

He'll gleefully burn the GOP to the ground if they aren't of direct use to him. And they know it. They've seen how he treats his allies.

And Republicans have made a conscious, concerted effort to wipe their ass with their own principles and torch their own brand to avoid the fate they've earned.

Only in your dreams. MAGA is alive and well.

If that were true, Republicans would have won the House by a big margin and they would have taken the Senate. Instead, they will take the House by just a couple of seats and Democrats kept control of the Senate.

I don't think so. I think he'll ride this gravy train for as long as they're paying his bills and then he'll just sheepishly announce he's not running in '24.

I don't think so. I think he'll ride this gravy train for as long as they're paying his bills and then he'll just sheepishly announce he's not running in '24.
He'd need (what he thinks is) a solid excuse, which could be that the Evil Satanic Hitler Deep State is making it impossible for him to run by burying him in Fake News commie Nazi Chinese indictments 'n such.

Obviously the rubes would buy that, or at least pretend to. It's just tough to imagine that he would cede the spotlight for which he is so needy.

He'd need (what he thinks is) a solid excuse, which could be that the Evil Satanic Hitler Deep State is making it impossible for him to run by burying him in Fake News commie Nazi Chinese indictments 'n such.

Obviously the rubes would buy that, or at least pretend to. It's just tough to imagine that he would cede the spotlight for which he is so needy.

Bone spurs.

I think he's going to run. Losing again will give him more of what fuels' the GOP: grievance and resentment.

Of course it does. I proved 4 out of the 5 members of the Maricopa County Election Board are Republicans.

And guess what...? I don't need your approval for that to be a fact.
secretary of state says otherwise.

Wow! 74+ million people got it so wrong!
Eat shit, cheap slave labor lover.
The midterms showed most of the 74 million have seen a mistake in supporting Trump.
A majority of the Trump backed candidates lost.
The 74 million Trump voters will not support Biden.
They want to find new leadership in the Republican party and possibly even a Democrat, if they can come up with someone better than Biden.

Trump is losing power in the Republican party. He knows it. He is pissed. Will he take the whole party down with him.

When the Republicans took in Trump, it was like doing a deal with the devil.
It not only brought in Trump but, also, a bunch of unsavory people.

The midterms showed most of the 74 million have seen a mistake in supporting Trump.
A majority of the Trump backed candidates lost.
The 74 million Trump voters will not support Biden.
They want to find new leadership in the Republican party and possibly even a Democrat, if they can come up with someone better than Biden.

Trump is losing power in the Republican party. He knows it. He is pissed. Will he take the whole party down with him.

When the Republicans took in Trump, it was like doing a deal with the devil.
It not only brought in Trump but, also, a bunch of unsavory people.
I don't vote for someone because Trump says so.
The slums came out in force which is good because all of the US will become a slum.

CCJ is an idiot.
I'm guessing a malcontent Black man who grew up and lived in a slum his whole life because he was too cool to bother with school.
The words of a totally disgusting human. The type of immoral, unethical human that support Trump. The type of human that is going down with Trump. The type of humans the Republican party hopes are not the face of their party.

The words of a totally disgusting human. The type of immoral, unethical human that support Trump. The type of human that is going down with Trump. The type of humans the Republican party hopes are not the face of their party.
You are a pompous ass that loves cheap slave labor.
If you believe Democrats are honest in business and don't take bribes in exchange for permits, you're an imbecile.

You are a pompous ass that loves cheap slave labor.
If you believe Democrats are honest in business and don't take bribes in exchange for permits, you're an imbecile.
Where have I praised the Democrats/ You cannot respond to my description of you, so you make up stuff up about me in unsuccessful attempt to discredit me.

If you want to help the Republicans, start telling people you are a Democrat. No party wants you as a visible member. But any of them will take your vote.

Forum List

Back