The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

LOL

You're still lying. Nothing in that article says Hillary hired Steele.

0-4.
she hired fusion, and fusion hired steele, therefore, hitlery hired steele. Dude, I give two shits your position. The facts remain the facts.

Fusion was the firm that hired the former British spy Christopher Steele to research Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign.

Thanks for finally admitting it was Fusion GPS who hired Steele.
thumbsup.gif

she hired fusion, and fusion hired steele, therefore, hitlery hired steele. Dude, I give two shits your position. The facts remain the facts.

LOL

False, nutty con. Using your logic, I hired Steele because I donated to Hillary's campaign, then Hillary hired Fusion GPS, then Fusion GPS hired Steele.

LOL

You're still lying. Nothing in that article says Hillary hired Steele.

0-4.
I mean other then the freaking headline

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to Steele dossier funding fine​

Clinton and the DNC had an illegal scam to pay a foreign agent, who in turned paid for Russian disinformation and propaganda, in order to interfere in the election.....they are crooks

I mean other then the freaking headline

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to Steele dossier funding fine​

Clinton and the DNC had an illegal scam to pay a foreign agent, who in turned paid for Russian disinformation and propaganda, in order to interfere in the election.....they are crooks

LOL

You're still lying. Here's the complaint...

... Steele isn't even mentioned in it.

0-5.

geez dumb ass...Steele was an agent for Fusion GPS....the Clinton campaign and DNC illegally hired them to pay for Russian disinformation...hence the fine

LOL

Listen to yourself... you're claiming Hillary hired Steele and you're claiming Hillary's $8000 fine for improper campaign reporting is evidence of that.

But the complaint doesn't even mention Steele. :eusa_doh:

0-6.

LOL

Listen to yourself... you're claiming Hillary hired Steele and you're claiming Hillary's $8000 fine for improper campaign reporting is evidence of that.

But the complaint doesn't even mention Steele. :eusa_doh:

0-6.
fhahhah the complaint mentioned Fursion GPS... Steele's employer

and the fine was a record $113K....not $8K

Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle

fhahhah the complaint mentioned Fursion GPS... Steele's employer

Yes, because Hillary hired Fusion GPS. The complaint doesn't state she hired Steele. You're making that up.

and the fine was a record $113K....not $8K

Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle

Imbecile, again. Hillary was indeed fined just $8000. The DNC was fined the rest.

0-7.

Yes, because Hillary hired Fusion GPS. The complaint doesn't state she hired Steele. You're making that up.

Imbecile, again. Hillary was indeed fined just $8000. The DNC was fined the rest.

0-7.
Steele worked fopr GPS dumbass.

Clinton and the DNC agreed to setttle for 113K for their illegal activity to undermine the election by hiring foreign agents, and paying for Russian misinformation

Steele worked fopr GPS dumbass.

Clinton and the DNC agreed to setttle for 113K for their illegal activity to undermine the election by hiring foreign agents, and paying for Russian misinformation

LOL

That's not even the reason Hillary was fined $8000. She was fined for reporting her payment to Fusion GPS as "legal services" when it was actually for opposition research.

0-8.

LOL

That's not even the reason Hillary was fined $8000. She was fined for reporting her payment to Fusion GPS as "legal services" when it was actually for opposition research.

0-8.
yes, she was fined for her illegal acts in her conspiracy with the DNC to hire Steele....I am aware.

yes, she was fined for her illegal acts in her conspiracy with the DNC to hire Steele....I am aware.

False. Steele had nothing to do with it. That's why Steele's name is not even in the complaint. She was fined $8000 for reporting non-legal services as "legal services." Had she reported it as "research consulting," she wouldn't have been fined at all.

And you still have no proof she was aware that Fusion GPS hired Steele.

0-9.

False. Steele had nothing to do with it. That's why Steele's name is not even in the complaint. She was fined $8000 for reporting non-legal services as "legal services." Had she reported it as "research consulting," she wouldn't have been fined at all.

And you still have no proof she was aware that Fusion GPS hired Steele.

0-9.
what are you talking about? He wrote the Dossier for Clinton....Steele was employed by GPS, who's funding Clinton and the DNC illegal hide according to the FEC

what are you talking about? He wrote the Dossier for Clinton....Steele was employed by GPS, who's funding Clinton and the DNC illegal hide according to the FEC

Which is not proof that Hillary hired Perkins Coie to commission the dossier.

And she was not fined for hiding work done by Steele. Steele's not even mentioned in the Complaint. She was fined for reporting work done by Fusion GPS as "legal services."

0-10.

Which is not proof that Hillary hired Perkins Coie to commission the dossier.

And she was not fined for hiding work done by Steele. Steele's not even mentioned in the Complaint. She was fined for reporting work done by Fusion GPS as "legal services."

0-10.
Of course she didn't hire Perkins Cole to commission the Dossier....she used Perkins Cole as a means to hide via "legal services" - that she in fact hired GPS to.

It was an illegal scam to get foriegn misinformation to impact the 2016 election

Of course she didn't hire Perkins Cole to commission the Dossier....

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that was the claim made in this thread which I challenged to be proven.

she used Perkins Cole as a means to hide via "legal services" - that she in fact hired GPS to.

There's no evidence she hired GPS to hire Steele. Only that she hired Fusion GPS to perform opposition research. Which is not a "legal service" and why she was fined. Shit you didn't even know Hillary was fined $8000. :lmao:

It was an illegal scam to get foriegn misinformation to impact the 2016 election

Not illegal.

0-11.

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that was the claim made in this thread which I challenged to be proven.

There's no evidence she hired GPS to hire Steele. Only that she hired Fusion GPS to perform opposition research. Which is not a "legal service" and why she was fined. Shit you didn't even know Hillary was fined $8000. :lmao:

Not illegal.I neve

0-11.
I never claimed that.

No she hired GPS to help collect Russian disinformation....and she attempted to hide what she was doing...hence the massive fine.

If it wasn't illegally, why was she fined?

I never claimed that.

I didn't say you did. You replied to my challenge to prove that comment was true and you've been posting bullshit ever since.

No she hired GPS to help collect Russian disinformation....

And that's more bullshit. There's no evidence she hired Fusion GPS to hire Steele.

and she attempted to hide what she was doing...hence the massive fine.

LOL

Again, she was fined only $8000. Not so massive.

If it wasn't illegally, why was she fined?

For reporting Fusion GPS was performing "legal services" for her when they weren't. Not for hiring Steele. Fusion could have not hired Steele and Hillary still would have been fined. Fusion hiring Steele was not a crime.

0-12.

You really suck at this.

Forum List

Back