The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

The challenge was ... prove she knew Steele was going to be hired ... prove she knew he was compiling his dossier...
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

I bet you demand to see where Hillary personally wrote and signed the check too, right?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

I bet you demand to see where Hillary personally wrote and signed the check too, right?

Well either you can prove she was involved or you can't prove it. Your post reveals to me you can't prove it.

I have no problem with that.

She paid for it was the claim, I gave you that evidence

You lie. The claim was she hired Steele to compile the dossier.

That's an obvious lie as there's no proof to back such an absurd statement.

Nope. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
I am willing to admit that Trump often told lies and didn’t really act Presidential. I liked the fact that he was trying to clean up corruption in the Swamp and that he was trying to secure the Mexican border. However Trump was far from perfect and he has an obnoxious New York City personality that annoys me.

Now will you admit there does seem to be at least some evidence that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden have been selling Joe’s influence for big bucks to foreign nations like China.

Or will you at least admit that Joe Biden has told lies his entire political career and some whoppers, not just your regular lies and exaggerations all politicians including Trump tells. Those lies have been documented by real journalists back when there still was journalism in the main stream media. Today the liberal “journalists“ just spout Democrat propaganda and ignore facts.

Here’s how some in the long gone main media back when it at least tried to practice journalism viewed Joe Biden. Today journalism is dead in the mean stream media.

I bet you still want to see that check, written and signed by Hillary to whoever for the Steel dossier.

You must be incredibly desperate for something, anything on which to cling!

Who do you expect to be the candidate in 2024? I'm guessing Gov. Newsom, how about you?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

I bet you still want to see that check, written and signed by Hillary to whoever for the Steel dossier.

You must be incredibly desperate for something, anything on which to cling!

Who do you expect to be the candidate in 2024? I'm guessing Gov. Newsom, how about you?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Asking for proof is desperation in your backwards universe, is it?

I presented the evidence. have a nice day.

LOLOL

You're demented, con. :cuckoo:

Your initial response to the search for proof that Hillary hired Steele to assemble the dossier was to blame Hunter Biden's laptop. :cuckoo:

And if that wasn't screwy enough, your next approach was to post a link saying Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Last edited:

Well the FEC found there was evidence she hired Steele...that's why they fined her for the illegal act:

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle a Federal Election Commission investigation into whether they violated campaign finance law by misreporting spending on research that eventually became the infamous Steele dossier.

Well the FEC found there was evidence she hired Steele...that's why they fined her for the illegal act:

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle a Federal Election Commission investigation into whether they violated campaign finance law by misreporting spending on research that eventually became the infamous Steele dossier.

LOL

Your link says Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Don't you ever get tired of losing?

Fuaion was an argent of the campaign…hence why the FEC said clinton illegally hired steele and fined them massively

LOL

You're still lying. Nothing in that article says Hillary hired Steele.

0-4.

LOLOL

You're demented, con. :cuckoo:

Your initial response to the search for proof that Hillary hired Steele to assemble the dossier was to blame Hunter Biden's laptop. :cuckoo:

And if that wasn't screwy enough, your next approach was to post a link saying Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Fusion was the firm that hired the former British spy Christopher Steele to research Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign.

Forum List

Back