The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

I didn't say you did. You replied to my challenge to prove that comment was true and you've been posting bullshit ever since.

And that's more bullshit. There's no evidence she hired Fusion GPS to hire Steele.

LOL

Again, she was fined only $8000. Not so massive.

For reporting Fusion GPS was performing "legal services" for her when they weren't. Not for hiring Steele. Fusion could have not hired Steele and Hillary still would have been fined. Fusion hiring Steele was not a crime.

0-12.

You really suck at this.
1) Posting only facts on my end....she was fined for her illegal practices.
2) um,....besides the fact that is what happened?
3) $113K fine is massive to most people...maybe you are rich
4) yes, for an attempted cover up. The illegal act was her attempted cover up

she hired fusion, and fusion hired steele, therefore, hitlery hired steele. Dude, I give two shits your position. The facts remain the facts.
Faun is desperate and makes zero sense.

"I didn't hire Lebran James, I hired the Lakers" - is essentially the illogical view he's trying to sell

1) Posting only facts on my end....she was fined for her illegal practices.
2) um,....besides the fact that is what happened?
3) $113K fine is massive to most people...maybe you are rich
4) yes, for an attempted cover up. The illegal act was her attempted cover up

LOL

Hillary wasn't fined $113,000. She was fined $8000. $8000 isn't massive.

0-13.

LOL

You can't even prove Hillary was aware of Steele when her lawfirm hired Fusion GPS.
I don't have to, she hired fusion who did. It's called a chain of custody. I know, I know, you have no fking clue what that is.

Faun is desperate and makes zero sense.

"I didn't hire Lebran James, I hired the Lakers" - is essentially the illogical view he's trying to sell

Poor analogy as it's known that Lebron James plays for the Lakers and it's known what he does for the Lakers.

Whereas you have no proof Hillary knew Fusion GPS was going to hire Steele; nor do you have any proof she knew who Steele was.

0-14.

You really suck at this.

Poor analogy as it's known that Lebron James plays for the Lakers and it's known what he does for the Lakers.
paid by the lakers who are funded by fans. so the fans pay for lebron to be there.

Whereas you have no proof Hillary knew Fusion GPS was going to hire Steele; nor do you have any proof she knew who Steele was.
It doesn't matter, they did. She paid for it. skinny man. You think Fusion used their money for his services. hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha can't make it up.

0-14.

You really suck at this.
It doesn't matter who the person working for GPS was....she hired GPS to do a certain thing, get Russian disinformation...it's why she went to such great lengths to try and cover-up her actions with her co-conspirator

Yes, Hillary was fined $8000 and the DNC was fined $105,000.

$8000 is not massive.
I said she and her co-conspirator were fined $113K...that is a lot of money. You can try and make it sound better if you want, but doesn't change their illegal act

who cares if she was aware of all the employees names? Doesn't change the fact of what they did.

LOL

That means she did nothing wrong in hiring Fusion GPS. All she did was to hire Fusion GPS, an American-based firm, to conduct opposition research for her. Nothing wrong about that. Had she hired Fusion to hire Steele, that would have been a crime.

0-15.

You really suck at this.

LOL

That means she did nothing wrong in hiring Fusion GPS. All she did was to hire Fusion GPS, an American-based firm, to conduct opposition research for her. Nothing wrong about that. Had she hired Fusion to hire Steele, that would have been a crime.

0-15.

You really suck at this.
If she did nothing wrong the FEC wouldn't of fined her dumbass....geez.

paid by the lakers who are funded by fans. so the fans pay for lebron to be there.

LOL

Putz, again, in that analogy, the fans know know who Lebron is and know what they're paying for. In Hillary's case, you have no proof Hillary knew who Steele was or that Fusion was going to hire him.

Why on Earth would you perpetuate that horrible analogy?

I don't have to, she hired fusion who did. It's called a chain of custody. I know, I know, you have no fking clue what that is.

LOLOL

That is not chain of custody, ya moron. It's sub-contracting. THIS is chain of custody...

A process that tracks the movement of evidence through its collection, safeguarding, and analysis lifecycle by documenting each person who handled the evidence, the date/time it was collected or transferred, and the purpose for the transfer.

I said she and her co-conspirator were fined $113K...that is a lot of money. You can try and make it sound better if you want, but doesn't change their illegal act

Yet we're talking about Hillary, not the DNC. So who knows why you refuse to accept the fact that Hillary was fined only $8000?

Yet we're talking about Hillary, not the DNC. So who knows why you refuse to accept the fact that Hillary was fined only $8000?
I was talking about both of them...they were co-conspirators in this illegal activity to spread Russian disinformation and undermine our election

Forum List

Back