The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

If she did nothing wrong the FEC wouldn't of fined her dumbass....geez.

LOL

You're illiterate. I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong in reporting campaign finance costs -- I said she didn't do anything wrong in hiring Fusion GPS. And she didn't or it would have been a crime.

Try reading for clarity next time.

0-16.

You really suck at this.

LOL

You're illiterate. I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong in reporting campaign finance costs -- I said she didn't do anything wrong in hiring Fusion GPS. And she didn't or it would have been a crime.

Try reading for clarity next time.

0-16.

You really suck at this.
hahh you say she didn't do anything wrong with hiring GPS, then go on to tell us what she did that was wrong in hiring GPS

I was talking about both of them...they were co-conspirators in this illegal activity to spread Russian disinformation and undermine our election

What was illegal about Fusion hiring Steele to spread Russian disinformation?

Who was charged with such a crime?

hahh you say she didn't do anything wrong with hiring GPS, then go on to tell us what she did that was wrong in hiring GPS

LOL

You're beyond illiterate. I did no such thing. She did nothing wrong in hiring GPS. It was 100% legal for her to hire them. What she did wrong, and for which she was fined $8000, was for reporting their service as "legal services."

0-17.

You really suck at this.

LOL

Putz, again, in that analogy, the fans know know who Lebron is and know what they're paying for. In Hillary's case, you have no proof Hillary knew who Steele was or that Fusion was going to hire him.

Why on Earth would you perpetuate that horrible analogy?
sure, she funded fusion. dude, skating in circles with you is boring, find another street to run into.

What was illegal about Fusion hiring Steele to spread Russian disinformation?

Who was charged with such a crime?
Clinton and the DNC paid a $113k fine....what the f do you think we've been discussing?

LOLOL

That is not chain of custody, ya moron. It's sub-contracting. THIS is chain of custody...

A process that tracks the movement of evidence through its collection, safeguarding, and analysis lifecycle by documenting each person who handled the evidence, the date/time it was collected or transferred, and the purpose for the transfer.
yep, exactly what she did. Thanks for the confirmation.

LOL

You're beyond illiterate. I did no such thing. She did nothing wrong in hiring GPS. It was 100% legal for her to hire them. What she did wrong, and for which she was fined $8000, was for reporting their service as "legal services."

0-17.

You really suck at this.
geez man, if she did nothing wrong why did she agree to pay the fine???

1) Posting only facts on my end....she was fined for her illegal practices.
2) um,....besides the fact that is what happened?
3) $113K fine is massive to most people...maybe you are rich
4) yes, for an attempted cover up. The illegal act was her attempted cover up

Hillary was not fined for "illegal practices". She was fined for an accounting error, you stupid fool. You're so desperate to find something "illegal" that Hillary Clinton did, that you're grasping at straws.

Hillary was not fined for "illegal practices". She was fined for an accounting error, you stupid fool. You're so desperate to find something "illegal" that Hillary Clinton did, that you're grasping at straws.
she was fined because she tried to cover up the fact she was paying Fusion GPS for Russian disinformation.....she claimed the money paid to them was for "legal fees" - it was a failed coverup, and illegal to do so

Clinton and the DNC paid a $113k fine....what the f do you think we've been discussing?

She was not fined anything for hiring Fusion. And that is what we're talking about.

But you said Hiring Steele to spread Russian disinformation was criminal. What crime is it? Who was charged for such a crime?

0-18.

You really suck at this.

Every campaign is fined for accounting errors. Nothing criminal to see here. The fines are heavy to discourage making accounting errors on purpose.

Furthermore, if you think Hillary is doing her own accounting, think again.

I was talking about both of them...they were co-conspirators in this illegal activity to spread Russian disinformation and undermine our election

This is what proves you’re a complete desperation to call Hillary, a criminal even though campaign finance violations of this nature are not criminal code, violations, nor are the parties co-conspirators because they weren’t fined for “conspiracy”.

Are there any more stupid and unfounded allegations you’d like to make FuckBoi???

yep, exactly what she did. Thanks for the confirmation.

embarrassed-gif.489110

LOL

An example of chain of custody is like documenting ballots in election so that the exact count can be tracked and not tampered with.

That is not what Hillary did. What she did was hire a company. Then that company hired someone else. Again, that's called sub-contracting, not chain of custody.

She was not fined anything for hiring Fusion. And that is what we're talking about.

But you said Hiring Steele to spread Russian disinformation was criminal. What crime is it? Who was charged for such a crime?

0-18.

You really suck at this.
Dude, she and the DNC were fined $113K for what they did with Fusion GPS

Federal law prohibits contributions, donations, expenditures(including independent expenditures) and disbursements solicited, directed, received or made directly or indirectly by or from foreign nationals in connection with any federal, state or local election. This prohibition includes advances of personal funds, contributions or donations made to political party committees and organizations, state or local party committees for the purchase or construction of an office building funds under 11 CFR 300.35, and contributions or disbursements to make electioneering communications.

Clinton and the DNC were in bed with foreign nationals to contribute directly to the campaign and undermine the 2016 election

Every campaign is fined for accounting errors. Nothing criminal to see here. The fines are heavy to discourage making accounting errors on purpose.

Furthermore, if you think Hillary is doing her own accounting, think again.

This is what proves you’re a complete desperation to call Hillary, a criminal even though campaign finance violations of this nature are not criminal code, violations, nor are the parties co-conspirators because they weren’t fined for “conspiracy”.

Are there any more stupid and unfounded allegations you’d like to make FuckBoi???
this wasn't an accounting error....she and the DNC said what they were paying was "legal fees" it wasn't.,.,..that was a clear attempt to try and coverup their unholy parttnership with foreign nationals.

Again, for the hard-of-reading comprehension.

I said she did nothing wrong in hiring Fusion. Again, she was fined for not properly reporting campaign costs. That's what she did wrong.

3rd time, since you're not answering -- you said hiring Steele to spread Russian disinformation was criminal. What crime is it? Who was charged for such a crime?

0-19.

You really suck at this.

Forum List

Back