The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

No I never said anything about pedophilia.
You just said she’s so traumatized that she had to keep a “therapy journal” as a fucking adult (because you don’t want to admit that your favorite sleazy dirt-bag was showering with his preteen daughter).

Well, if that’s the case, then what he did to her was horrifically traumatic if it requires special therapy decades later. Oops. You done fucked-up son. You’ve painted yourself into a corner with lies.

Maybe not to a dumbass like you but it’s crystal clear that she is not speaking about recent events but of things from her past. From childhood through teenage years.
Bwahahaha!! So again you’re admitting that she’s so traumatized by what Joe Biden did to her, she had to keep a fucking “therapy journal” decades later.

Oops. You done fucked-up son. You’ve painted yourself into a corner with lies. Thank you for proving to the board that Joe Biden is one sick mother fucker and you defend his atrocities because you share his disturbed ideology!!

Game. Set. Match.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

You already admitted you lied and I was right. Now you’re fragile ego is causing you to try to walk that back 🤦‍♂️
I admitted no such thing: that’s just you lying again. Why are you trying so hard? You’re coming off as extremely desperate. Is your ego really so big that you can’t take being wrong?

Her foggy memory of a potential abuse she thinks she may have experienced.
More proof of you lying. “Foggy memory” is not even remotely close to her admitting he age.

Furthermore, young children also have trouble with memory (which is why their testimony is inadmissible in a court of law).

You called Markle everything under the sun for claiming he knew her age without evidence, and then you’re lying ass turned around and did the exact same thing in the opposite direction.

You’re the worst lying piece of shit here on USMB and this thread is the funeral of your credibility. You have none left.
But she couldn’t remember details.
She did remember the details. She wrote then in the diary, lying jack-hole. Furthermore, traumatized children cannot remember details either. Their minds block it out as a defense mechanism.
Time needs to go by before reflecting back on foggy memories. Are you really too much of a moron to understand that?
I just proved that you’re the moron here :laugh:

I admitted no such thing: that’s just you lying again. Why are you trying so hard? You’re coming off as extremely desperate. Is your ego really so big that you can’t take being wrong?
You’re ego is so fragile, even after admitting I was right (I never said anything about her being 12), you’re now trying to walk it back and parroting my own words about you having a fragile ego.

No wonder your ego is so fragile. That’s normal for people really stupid.

Bwahahaha!! So again you’re admitting that she’s so traumatized by what Joe Biden did to her, she had to keep a fucking “therapy journal” decades later.
Stop making incorrect assumptions making claims of what I’m “admitting”. You sound like a fool.

Just because somebody goes to therapy and talks about their past doesn’t prove that everything they bring up was traumatizing.

More proof of you lying. “Foggy memory” is not even remotely close to her admitting he age.

Furthermore, young children also have trouble with memory (which is why their testimony is inadmissible in a court of law).

You called @Markle everything under the sun for claiming he knew her age without evidence, and then you’re lying ass turned around and did the exact same thing in the opposite direction.
I said that she was grown when she wrote that page which is painfully obvious to anybody with a rain who read it. Obviously doesn't apply to you .

Just because somebody goes to therapy and talks about their past doesn’t prove that everything they bring up was traumatizing.
You backed yourself into a corner with your lies. Must be frustrating as hell.

I said that she was grown when she wrote that page which is painfully obvious to anybody with a rain who read it. Obviously doesn't apply to you .
You to Markle: “You cannot possibly know her age because she doesn’t say how old she is anywhere in the diary”

You a few days later: “She’s a grown woman keeping a diary like an 8 year old girl and that is a fact”

You’re such a lying piece of shit

You to Markle: “You cannot possibly know her age because she doesn’t say how old she is anywhere in the diary”

You a few days later: “She’s a grown woman keeping a diary like an 8 year old girl and that is a fact”

You’re such a lying piece of shit
That wasn’t my quote. You’re lying again.

And Markle saying she showered with her dad at 12 was a lie. He deleted the post when I challenged him.

Reading that diary page it’s obviously written by an adult reflecting on her past. You claimed it was written by a child. You’re a moron who apparently can’t read

Republicans are hammering Biden for being old and incompetent, but Trump is only three years younger and, as yesterday demonstrated, his daughter is already suffering from memory loss.

IMG_2799.jpeg

Republicans are hammering Biden for being old and incompetent, but Trump is only three years younger and, as yesterday demonstrated, his daughter is already suffering from memory loss.
I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020 and I wouldn’t vote for him in the next election. But your comment is absurd. Trump might “only be 3 year younger” but there is a 30 year difference between the two when it comes to capacity, capability, etc.

Biden is suffering from severe dementia. He’s confused 24x7, his mouth is always agape, he shuffles his feet as ever so slowly attempts to move around, etc.

Trump is still sharp, still capable, etc.

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.
Let me just ask , would you say this person is a FOOL if in high office

attended the Syracuse College of Law and graduated 76th in a class of 85

graduated from Delaware 506th in a class of 688 with a "C" average

If you follow him like I have , he is lazy as hell
he is stupid,
most of all HE HAS SHT BAD SENSE OF JUDGMENT

I mean, PRIDE flags on the embassy in Afghanistan during the withdrawal

Biden is three years older than Trump, yet the younger man seems distracted always, speaks in unconnected sentences. He appears to be suffering from advanced neurosyphilis. Elect Trump, and we will destroy the 1950s culture the right wants back.

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.

Free REIN - a lack of constraint. It's an equestrian reference. You don't give a horse "free rein", you "rein him in". China doesn't reign over anyone other than the Chinese.

Are you seriously suggesting that Biden negotiatiing a 4-way Pacific Rim Defence Treaty with Japan, Australia, India and the USA, co-operation and military alliances with India, Viet Nam, and assurances given to Taiwan, and cutting the legs out of the Chinese semi-conductor industry is giving them "free" anything?

China is in no position to be threatening anyway since Biden boxed them in and cut the legs out from under their stranglehold on the tech industry.

Your posts get dumber and are increasingly fact free and lacking in any logic whatsoever.

China is in no position to be threatening anyway since Biden boxed them in and cut the legs out from under their stranglehold on the tech industry.
Bwahahaha! You continue to just make shit up. If you weren’t so lazy and illiterate, you would have clicked the link and educated yourself before commenting on something you know nothing about.
The U.S. State Department has voiced concerns about China’s continued military aggression against Taiwan, after China breached the island’s air defense zone with 13 military aircraft.
Does that even remotely sound like China is “boxed in” or that they had their “legs cut out from under them”? :laugh:
Your posts get dumber and are increasingly fact free and lacking in any logic whatsoever.
Oh sweetie…only one of us backed up our post with a link which included indisputable facts, and it sure as hell wasn’t you.

Forum List

Back