The Inexorable Rising Seas

I looked out at the beach. The sea is n the same place it always is.

I visited my childhood beach a few years ago ... it's at least 20 feet to the base of the sea wall, another 30 feet to the top of the Great Highway ... and even if topped, the ocean will only cover 45th through 48th Avenue ... only the soccer fields on the west end of the Park ...

Science says 2 feet in 100 years ... for this little girls soil their knickers ...

You thrive on these stupid Environmental Wacko lies, don't you? You post them all the time.

You are obsessed with this silly AGW religion, aren't you?

You need to grow up.

Nothing in the article about how Prof Jonathan Bamber got his data to come up with his stupid assertions.
You’d think he’d learn after the first hundred predictions all failed to occur. Lol.

You’d think he’d learn after the first hundred predictions all failed to occur. Lol.

You mean like predictions that global warming is a myth and that man has no impact on the climate?

The world's oceans are rising and the rate is accelerating. The best case scenario will give us 28-55 cm by 2100. The worst case scenario is over 2 meters. A 2 meter sea level rise would displace 1/10th of the entire world's population.

Shouldn't this be in Conspiracy?

The world's oceans are rising and the rate is accelerating. The best case scenario will give us 28-55 cm by 2100. The worst case scenario is over 2 meters. A 2 meter sea level rise would displace 1/10th of the entire world's population.

1C5190861-enhanced-buzz-3603-1355266380-6.jpg

We are in an interglacial period of the current ice age. And yes, we are currently still in an ice age. Hallmarks of interglacial periods is the retreating of glaciers, and the thawing of polar caps.

Sea level rise is absolutely guaranteed!

ANY TIME NOW!

Meanwhile all the rich screaming about the manmade rising temperatures are buying beachfront mansions.

If you’re really believing your cult, then demand that all beachfront owners pay huge taxes to fight your cause.

It would be great for me if Crick was right for the first time in his life.

I live on The Ridge in Central Florida. High ground running down the middle of Peninsula Florida. If Crick is right I'll soon have beach front property.

260px-Florida_Lake_Wales_Ridge_Labeled.jpg

Hey guys. We shouldn't ridicule Crick for being an Environmental Wacko. After all this silly AGW scam is his/her/its religion. It is not cool to ridicule somebody's religion, is it?

It would be great for me if Crick was right for the first time in his life.

I live on The Ridge in Central Florida. High ground running down the middle of Peninsula Florida. If Crick is right I'll soon have beach front property.

260px-Florida_Lake_Wales_Ridge_Labeled.jpg
I thought Florida disappeared under the ocean long ago. Al Gore told me. WTF!

I thought Florida disappeared under the ocean long ago. Al Gore told me. WTF!
Al Gore did NOT say that and, besides, he's not a climate scientist, is he. What the scientists have been saying HAS COME TRUE: increasing CO2, increasing temperatures, melting ice, rising seas. Get used to it, cause if you win this argument, it's not going to stop till our children's children's children have gone to their graves.

Al Gore did NOT say that and, besides, he's not a climate scientist, is he. What the scientists have been saying HAS COME TRUE: increasing CO2, increasing temperatures, melting ice, rising seas. Get used to it, cause if you win this argument, it's not going to stop till our children's children's children have gone to their graves.
Prophet Al won the Nobel Prize for his climate work.
Is he going to return it if we can’t even quote him now?

Forum List

Back