The Inexorable Rising Seas

The ice caps will indeed melt away at some point. And OMG! Thats... Actually quite normal. That would mark the end of the current ice age. Earth has had cyclical ice ages, since before humans arrived...

In 2007, Gore did say that the Earth was warming to such a degree that the entire Arctic ice cap will have melted away by 2014, and that he predicted in 2006 that the sea level could rise by 20 feet.

AL GORE SAYS THAT THE SEA LEVEL MAY RISE BY 20 FEET WORLDWIDE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW CLIMATE CHANGE AND GLOBAL WARMING MAY AFFECT KEY WEST AND THE KEYS – Key West The Newspaper
And then Al Jazeera Gore bought a mega mansion that used up more energy than a small city. Marxist slaves will do what ever their masters tell them to say and do, which is why we are the end of the United States and the new Banana Republic of America.

Can you point to where Al or any other Doomsday Climate Cultist has ever been correct?

Nope.
Al Gore was one of the first politicians to highlight the dangers of global warming. He has been proven correct.

He was also one of the first politicians to recognize the value of an open internet

Another moron who doesn’t know the difference between climate and weather
1687822246070.jpeg

Al Gore was one of the first politicians to highlight the dangers of global warming. He has been proven correct.

He was also one of the first politicians to recognize the value of an open internet

So why isn't Al Gore doing anything to reduce his carbon footprint?

Why isn't he addressing to world's worst polluters, namely China?

Stupidity ...

The 28 - 55 cm is what the math gives ... using natural forces ... why do you think magical forces are three or four times stronger? ...

Nerem et al; "Climate-Change-Driven Accelerated Sea-Level Rise Detected in the Altimeter Era"; PNAS Vol 115 Vol 9; 2018

You've read this before ... so we know your lying now ...
I'm terribly sorry, but I really think that if you and the many PhDs at the IPCC and places like the University of Colorado Sea Lever Research Lab have looked "at what the math gives", I'm going with them. For one thing, you've got a bit of a case of apples and oranges since the OPs document makes projections based on emissions scenarios and your PNAS article does not. From your article:

Abstract​

Using a 25-y time series of precision satellite altimeter data from TOPEX/Poseidon, Jason-1, Jason-2, and Jason-3, we estimate the climate-change–driven acceleration of global mean sea level over the last 25 y to be 0.084 ± 0.025 mm/y2. Coupled with the average climate-change–driven rate of sea level rise over these same 25 y of 2.9 mm/y, simple extrapolation of the quadratic implies global mean sea level could rise 65 ± 12 cm by 2100 compared with 2005, roughly in agreement with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 5th Assessment Report (AR5) model projections.

So, what's your point?

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry, but I really think that if you and the many PhDs at the IPCC and places like the University of Colorado Sea Lever Research Lab have looked "at what the math gives", I'm going with them. For one thing, you've got a bit of a case of apples and oranges since the OPs document makes projections based on emissions scenarios and your PNAS article does not. From your article:

Abstract​

Using a 25-y time series of precision satellite altimeter data from TOPEX/Poseidon, Jason-1, Jason-2, and Jason-3, we estimate the climate-change–driven acceleration of global mean sea level over the last 25 y to be 0.084 ± 0.025 mm/y2. Coupled with the average climate-change–driven rate of sea level rise over these same 25 y of 2.9 mm/y, simple extrapolation of the quadratic implies global mean sea level could rise 65 ± 12 cm by 2100 compared with 2005, roughly in agreement with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 5th Assessment Report (AR5) model projections.

So, what's your point?
Wear a white lab coat and the sheeples will follow you anywhere!!!

You thrive on these stupid Environmental Wacko lies, don't you? You post them all the time.
Because they are not lies. You would be the one doing that.
You are obsessed with this silly AGW religion, aren't you?
There is no religion involved. I have children. I care about them, our descendants and the rest of humanity.
You need to grow up.
You need to go to school.
Nothing in the article about how Prof Jonathan Bamber got his data to come up with his stupid assertions.
From the article: Source: IPCC Sixth Assessment Report.

Abstract​

So, what's your point?
have looked "at what the math gives", I'm going with them.
Then you are a racist prick....All you Global Warming Alarmists are hating on black people, i see it now...

Wear a white lab coat and the sheeples will follow you anywhere!!!
I think that if I wanted most of the folks here to follow me, I would diss Biden, liberals, scientists, academics, democrats and women and praise Trump, Joe Rogan, Ted Cruz and wax romantic about MTG and Lauren B. I would verify nothing I posted and would assume all my enemies had formed an enormous conspiracy whose only goal was the destruction of life on Earth because they're just that evil.

Because they are not lies. You would be the one doing that.

There is no religion involved. I have children. I care about them, our descendants and the rest of humanity.

You need to go to school.

From the article: Source: IPCC Sixth Assessment Report.
You have children? How dare you contribute to the destruction the world by bringing in new CO2 users who will make the waters rise like in the movie WATERWORLD.
We are barely hanging on by a thread, the way you talk about the end of the world...
waterworld.gif

The replies on this thread built up quickly. If you're waiting to get humiliated, please be patient. I'll get to you as soon as I can (and feel like it). ; - )

By the dawn of the 22nd Century, I will be long dead. I'm sure that the people around when and if this happens will be able to cope with the problems they face, just like I was able to successfully face the tribulations I was given. At least they won't have the Atrocity of Bidenism to deal with or the Obamacare Abomination.

So, no children (that you care about)?

and

With what environmental tribulations did you have to deal?

We haven't cleaned up Oakridge or Hanford yet ... Memphis and Portland with plutonium in their drinking water ...

That all but guaranties there will still be country and rock music in Year 2100 ... talk about unnecessary carbon pollution ... yeesh ...
How are you connecting those?

Forum List

Back