The Inexorable Rising Seas

Not really.

There have been a substantial amount of fraudulent and cherry picked data so there is actually very little credible science to AGW. Just a stupid non scientific correlation, fake data and shit in shit out computer models.

There's plenty of data. Nearly 4 times as many record highs as there were record lows - that ratio is even higher globally. You can argue it's just one year, but there's already plenty of data indicating what's going on with global mean temperatures, and what's more, the global mean temps have risen as industrial CO2 has risen. It's pretty obvious what's happening. Deny all you wish but I won't take you seriously and neither will anyone who understands basic science.

noaa records.PNG

There is natural climate change.

Sure there is, just like there are natural forest fires and just like a species can die off naturally without human intervention. And then there's also forest fires caused by arsonists, forests completely cleared because humans cut them all down, and species extinction caused by humans. Yes, climate change happened in the past before the industrial revolution, but that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about human-caused climate change, which is observed and real.

Humans have also created a substantial amount of pollution that has done damage to the biosphere.

Okay, good, you accept that - this is a start.

However, there is not credible proof that man made CO2 emissions have altered the climate.

But there is.

AGW is fake science and not be taken seriously.

No, AGW conflicts with your ideology, which is the problem. You don't want AGW to be real, but it is.

There's plenty of data. Nearly 4 times as many record highs as there were record lows - that ratio is even higher globally. You can argue it's just one year, but there's already plenty of data indicating what's going on with global mean temperatures, and what's more, the global mean temps have risen as industrial CO2 has risen. It's pretty obvious what's happening. Deny all you wish but I won't take you seriously and neither will anyone who understands basic science.

View attachment 799054

Sure there is, just like there are natural forest fires and just like a species can die off naturally without human intervention. And then there's also forest fires caused by arsonists, forests completely cleared because humans cut them all down, and species extinction caused by humans. Yes, climate change happened in the past before the industrial revolution, but that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about human-caused climate change, which is observed and real.

But there is.

No, AGW conflicts with your ideology, which is the problem. You don't want AGW to be real, but it is.
I can cherry pick locations and show decreases too.

View attachment 799054

But there is.

Why did Kerry, Gore, Obama all recently buy beachfront mansions?

View attachment 799054

But there is.

I guess you don’t know this shows more record cold than warm.
1687831831000.png

I can cherry pick locations and show decreases too.

There's nothing cherry-picked; these are all-time highs/lows recorded by NOAA, the people who give your local weather guys their data for their 6pm and 10pm news forecasts.

I acknowledged it's just one year's data but as I said, there's already a shit ton of temperature graphs and other data that corroborate the same basic message: humans are turning the planet into an oven.

But again, little tykes, I don't care whether you agree. Science is science. You're deliberately ignoring climate science because it conflicts with your ideology. You want a lake house, a beachfront, a motorboat, a Hummer, and climate change kind pisses all over that. I get it. Hell I'm not even saying I'm better than you. I'm an occasionally meat-eating, gas-powered car-driving, gas stove-using mother fucker myself.

The ice caps will indeed melt away at some point. And OMG! Thats... Actually quite normal. That would mark the end of the current ice age. Earth has had cyclical ice ages, since before humans arrived...
Prior to the Industrial Revolution, Earth's temperature had been falling for 5,000 years.

Can you point to where Al or any other Doomsday Climate Cultist has ever been correct?

Nope.
Al was correct in almost everything he said but scientists have done even better. CO2 levels continue to increase. Temperatures of the air, the land and the oceans continue to rise. Sea levels continue to rise. The oceans continue to become more acidic. Weather patterns are being affected and storm intensity is increasing.

BTW - who are you to demand this ages temperature is optimum?
Call me when tropical ferns return to Alaska.

So you don't think the drought index and wildfire index had anything to do with it?

"Hot, dry weather and human carelessness have led to a huge burnt area — and to a choking haze that is affecting millions of people."
1687832809769.jpeg

I stay away from the whole hurricanes, tornadoes, and forest fires debate because tying climate change to specific events is really impossible. We can probably point to certain factors that are climate change-related, but I don't think we can say that climate change caused the tornadoes that happened in Ohio yesterday. If we can aggregate data, maybe we can point to specific patterns of events/outcomes over time.

Call me when tropical ferns return to Alaska.

If that happens, the high temperatures from the equator to the tropics will probably be somewhere around 150-175 degrees F. That's not the kind of world hominids live in. We're long dead by that point.

cyclones_figure3_2021.png

NATS_frequency.gif

Emmanuel_2007_hurricane.gif

image005.jpg

cyclones_figure3_2021.png

NATS_frequency.gif

Emmanuel_2007_hurricane.gif

image005.jpg

Call me when anyone spewing doomsday acts like it’s doomsday.

If that happens, the high temperatures from the equator to the tropics will probably be somewhere around 150-175 degrees F. That's not the kind of world hominids live in. We're long dead by that point.
Most prolific period of life on earth was when ferns were growing in Alaska.
Why are you here spewing bullshit when you didn’t even know this basic climate fact?

Forum List

Back