The insane ideology of the trans movement

Girl babies will suck a tit. They are obviously trans. By toddlers they all want to be puppies and kitties. There might be odd one that people wants to be a ninja turtle.

Girl babies will suck a tit. They are obviously trans. By toddlers they all want to be puppies and kitties. There might be odd one that people wants to be a ninja turtle.

Why can't I identify as a werewolf? But seriously, if one can take any of this trans madness seriously, it is ALL make believe, and those who push it know this.

This woman claims that babies and todlers are telling us they were born the wrong sex.

I hope to God there is a padded room somewhere with her name on the door.

Blame must be placed squarely on the backs of American mothers and fathers, myself included. In Russia, if fairies came to a public or state run library to hold drag queen story time, the local villagers would raise pitchforks, light torches and burn that fucker down, with the fairies inside. In America when this happens, parents make signs and protest about how wrong it all is. Need I clarify the difference?

Why can't I identify as a werewolf? But seriously, if one can take any of this trans madness seriously, it is ALL make believe, and those who push it know this.
I'm The Emperor of the Western Hemisphere thanks to some watery tart that lobbed a scimitar at me.

If there is anything funny about this, it's the fact that I actually could become the Emperor of the Wester Hemisphere with enough lawyers, guns and money. Yet all the doctors on earth, with all of medical science known to man and all of the wealth in the universe can not change my genetic XY chromosomes into XX chromosomes. This tranny bullshit is the peak of leftist lunacy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back