The Insanity of Democrat Douchebag Transgenders Like Blinky Maddow and the Russian Bots

lol,

You want to control people with your fascist crap bt you think we're insane? You're the one that believes in a sky man! lol, lol, lol

You're the one that wishes to be ruled over by Putin! You're no man but a piece of freaking scum that threatens to tear down this nation and everything it has ever stood for.

ScienceRocks, I just read your idiotic gibberish...You posted twice instead of editing your first moronic post. I will be honest with you, based on you poor English my guess is you are from somewhere in the middle east. ;) Post a pic of your face in your avatar so we can marvel at your your giant hooked nose.

ScienceRocks, I just read your idiotic gibberish...You posted twice instead of editing your first moronic post. I will be honest with you, based on you poor English my guess is you are from somewhere in the middle east. ;) Post a pic of your face in your avatar so we can marvel at your your giant hooked nose.

Are you making fun of jews now?

Forum List

Back