🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Insanity Of Democrats

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
All three broadcast networks have cancelled programming to give a four-hour sendoff to a dirt thug. Do they think this will be widely watched? Do they really think this has propaganda value among people of sound mind?

How ridiculous. You'd think MLK had died all over again, save for the fact that this nonsense disrespects all he stood for.

All three broadcast networks have cancelled programming to give a four-hour sendoff to a dirt thug. Do they think this will be widely watched? Do they really think this has propaganda value among people of sound mind?

How ridiculous. You'd think MLK had died all over again, save for the fact that this nonsense disrespects all he stood for.
I guess I missed that. Who are you talking about?

Floyd.

That is going over the top. The man did have a criminal record, but the police officers on the scene were wrong. Floyd should have just been put in the police car, not have a knee on his neck for over 8 minutes.

And I thunked the McCain funeral was bad...this is worse!

What is this? Georges 8th funeral? He might make it into the guiness book of world records.

Forum List

Back