The Insurrection is what's called a false flag

You fascist one sided lying hack you!

:auiqs.jpg:
I have said nothing fascist. I have pointed out fascist actions by the illegitimate administration and your support of those actions. You are a hack and with baseless comments like that it shows. OK hack?

It's not that hard to figure out. For instance...........

Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list, then he wasn't.

Epps texted his son saying he orchestrated the charge to enter the Capitol.

Epps was one of the worst offenders but was treated extra special. Those who did MUCH LESS are still in jail without due process.

Pelosi and the deep state ensured the Capitol was under-manned, and some law enforcement are shown to invite a riot, literally hosting them through.

Nearly all of the video is "classified" because it deflects from the approved narrative.

Apply TDS to make it appear that it's Trump's fault to please on-going Democrook'd interests.

It's called a false flag leftists, run and hide.

Yup.

Insurrection.

The rubes sure do hate that word.

Tough shit.

It's mind-boggling how the left projects so much. Seems to me you guys don't have so much as an ounce of intellectual dishonesty. And surely you're cowards, and positively dependent.

It wasn't an insurrection dumbshit. It's you who can't handle the term because it doesn't apply while you decorate otherwise.

Excuse me, but I don't believe those stats, and none of that removes the fact that the "mostly peaceful" RIOTS were blown off and excused by you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies!
Camle Harris cemented the NARRATIVE that "they won't stop, and they shouldn't" (paraphrased), so you can SHOVE your attempts to compare the J/6 response to the overall letting the antifa neo Bolshivek riots and destruction throughout the summer of 2020.

Actually,we got off easy in 2020. Black people could have burned down the whole country if they wanted to, and frankly, I wouldn't have blamed them if they did.

How often do you kick a minority before the fight back?

This is nothing compared to a bunch of privileged white people trying to overthrow the government because they lost an election.

Epps was one of the worst offenders but was treated extra special. Those who did MUCH LESS are still in jail without due process.

Pelosi and the deep state ensured the Capitol was under-manned, and some law enforcement are shown to invite a riot, literally hosting them through.

Nearly all of the video is "classified" because it deflects from the approved narrative.

Apply TDS to make it appear that it's Trump's fault to please on-going Democrook'd interests.

It all sounds like hack conspiracy theory bullshit magaturd-ese to me, Jethro. Man, Trump losing really broke you maga fucks. Sad. :itsok:

Magaturds seem to suffer from some type of mental malady. It's like a syndrome of derangement brought about by an irrational devotion to a former president. A former president that continues to demonstrate he gives no fucks about anyone but himself. Nutty.

I don't need to see a 'new' take on J6 from a right wing propagandist. I saw it for myself.

Epps was a member of the Arizona Oath Keepers in 2011.
Here's the question. Did he illegally enter the Capitol building?

Nobody in their right mind believes that J6 was an insurrection to overthrow the federal government, let alone an insurrection planned and executed by Trump. You have to have brains for shit to believe such lunacy.

yet more and more of the traitor insurrectors are going to jail to get their buttholes treated with expanders, ha ha ha...

Forum List

Back