The Insurrection is what's called a false flag

Actually,we got off easy in 2020. Black people could have burned down the whole country if they wanted to, and frankly, I wouldn't have blamed them if they did.

How often do you kick a minority before the fight back?

This is nothing compared to a bunch of privileged white people trying to overthrow the government because they lost an election.
Who was kicking minorities? George Floyd overdosed on drugs.

The medical examiner said he died of a drug overdose. The jury was never told that.
Shortly after the family’s autopsy findings were announced, the Hennepin County medical examiner released its own findings, also concluding that the manner of death was homicide. The county attributed the cause of death to “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

In other words, Mr. Floyd’s heart stopped beating and his lungs stopped taking in air while he was being restrained by law enforcement.

It all sounds like hack conspiracy theory bullshit magaturd-ese to me, Jethro. Man, Trump losing really broke you maga fucks. Sad. :itsok:

Magaturds seem to suffer from some type of mental malady. It's like a syndrome of derangement brought about by an irrational devotion to a former president. A former president that continues to demonstrate he gives no fucks about anyone but himself. Nutty.

I don't need to see a 'new' take on J6 from a right wing propagandist. I saw it for myself.

Liar.

Your projection doesn't work.

Shortly after the family’s autopsy findings were announced, the Hennepin County medical examiner released its own findings, also concluding that the manner of death was homicide. The county attributed the cause of death to “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

In other words, Mr. Floyd’s heart stopped beating and his lungs stopped taking in air while he was being restrained by law enforcement.

Is this where we ignore he was high as fuck and complained of breathing problems before he was held on the ground? I guess we can ignore the fact he was not just resisting arrest, but he proved unmanageable. Watch the video again, rhetorical, you can't soak in the truth. The cop was wrong, but Floyd contributed heavily to his death.

But you leftists decided it was time to rip-up neighborhoods, and destroy business so black neighborhoods would be poorer than before. Happens every time the left riots. The left are a black man's worst enemy, but like all leftists black democracks contribute to their own demise.

We "rubes" hate it because you don't know what it means and how 1/6 was not an insurrection.
:auiqs.jpg:

From Dictionary.com:

Mz2fcxu.jpg

It was a protest.
Yes. A violent protest in which the Capitol building was stormed, over a hundred cops were attacked and injured, lawmakers from both parties had to hide for their safety, and the brilliant American peaceful transfer of power was forever stained, which was the plan.

All because the most obvious con man the country has ever seen couldn't admit he lost.

An Insurrection. You can call it a banana for all I care.

Yes. A violent protest in which the Capitol building was stormed, over a hundred cops were attacked and injured, lawmakers from both parties had to hide for their safety, and the brilliant American peaceful transfer of power was forever stained, which was the plan.

All because the most obvious con man the country has ever seen couldn't admit he lost.

An Insurrection. You can call it a banana for all I care.

You lost, Mac.

Even down to the culture.

I lost what?

And what are my views on the culture? What are my views on PC and Identity Politics?

You are spectacularly ignorant. And boring.

This is a message board Mac. Your views can be extrapolated from the messages you post here. And what you post here is divisive crap, all the while you spout nonsense about The Forward Party...sure

Forum List

Back