The Insurrection is what's called a false flag

Insurrection.

The rubes sure do hate that word.

Tough shit.
Doesn't matter.

Just proves yet again that leftards are LYING SACKS OF SHIT.

Most of em are so goddamn stupid they don't even know what they're lying about.

Domestic Terrorists......

patriots hate that term

~S~
Show me the 4000 BLM arrests for do.estic terrorism, then maybe I'll like it a little more.

Show me the leftard mayors in jail for aiding and abetting domestic terrorism and I'll like it a LOT more.

Show me the 4000 BLM arrests for do.estic terrorism, then maybe I'll like it a little more.

Show me the leftard mayors in jail for aiding and abetting domestic terrorism and I'll like it a LOT more.

While the majority of protests were peaceful,[28] demonstrations in some cities escalated into riots, looting,[29] and street skirmishes with police and counter-protesters. Some police responded to protests with instances of notable violence, including against reporters.[30][31][32] At least 200 cities in the U.S. had imposed curfews by early June 2020, while more than 30 states and Washington, D.C. activated over 96,000 National Guard, State Guard, 82nd Airborne, and 3rd Infantry Regiment service members.[33][34][35][36] The deployment, when combined with preexisting deployments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other natural disasters, constituted the largest military operation other than war in U.S. history.[37] By the end of June 2020, at least 14,000 people had been arrested.[4][38][39] By June 2020, more than 19 people had died in relation to the unrest. A report from the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project estimated that between May 26 and August 22, 93% of individual protests were "peaceful and nondestructive"[40][41] and research from the Nonviolent Action Lab and Crowd Counting Consortium estimated that by the end of June, 96.3% of 7,305 demonstrations involved no injuries and no property damage.[42]

While the majority of protests were peaceful,[28] demonstrations in some cities escalated into riots, looting,[29] and street skirmishes with police and counter-protesters. Some police responded to protests with instances of notable violence, including against reporters.[30][31][32] At least 200 cities in the U.S. had imposed curfews by early June 2020, while more than 30 states and Washington, D.C. activated over 96,000 National Guard, State Guard, 82nd Airborne, and 3rd Infantry Regiment service members.[33][34][35][36] The deployment, when combined with preexisting deployments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other natural disasters, constituted the largest military operation other than war in U.S. history.[37] By the end of June 2020, at least 14,000 people had been arrested.[4][38][39] By June 2020, more than 19 people had died in relation to the unrest. A report from the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project estimated that between May 26 and August 22, 93% of individual protests were "peaceful and nondestructive"[40][41] and research from the Nonviolent Action Lab and Crowd Counting Consortium estimated that by the end of June, 96.3% of 7,305 demonstrations involved no injuries and no property damage.[42]

Ah, the wiki whitewash.
Thanks, Baghdad Bob.
:rolleyes:

His statement was that he wanted to see 4000 arrests related to BLM demonstration.

When in fact, there were 14,000 in June 2020 alone.

Compared to only 950 who have been charged in relation to the January 6th Treason.
Excuse me, but I don't believe those stats, and none of that removes the fact that the "mostly peaceful" RIOTS were blown off and excused by you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies!
Camle Harris cemented the NARRATIVE that "they won't stop, and they shouldn't" (paraphrased), so you can SHOVE your attempts to compare the J/6 response to the overall letting the antifa neo Bolshivek riots and destruction throughout the summer of 2020.
No sale!:eusa_hand:

They had every right to peacefully assemble
which they've forfeited via g-men intervention for generations Joe

been going on since McCarthur chased the WW1 vets off the WH lawn
~S~

Is it possible that Pelosi could have seen a golden opportunity to finally "get Trump"? She obviously surmised that any violence done by the protestors would look very bad or Trump. So, did she purposefully understaff and minimize security? Were there any instances of the security allowing the barriers to be breached? Were there any undercover federal operatives that actually incited violence (Ray Epps)? Did the reckless use of flash bang grenades, rubber bullets etc, result in transforming peaceful protestors into a violent mob? Did Pelosi hire her own daughter to film the "action" on that day? The answer to all those questions is "YES".

OF course.
Not even really in dispute,

It's not that hard to figure out. For instance...........

Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list, then he wasn't.

Epps texted his son saying he orchestrated the charge to enter the Capitol.

Epps was one of the worst offenders but was treated extra special. Those who did MUCH LESS are still in jail without due process.

Pelosi and the deep state ensured the Capitol was under-manned, and some law enforcement are shown to invite a riot, literally hosting them through.

Nearly all of the video is "classified" because it deflects from the approved narrative.

Apply TDS to make it appear that it's Trump's fault to please on-going Democrook'd interests.

It's called a false flag leftists, run and hide.
What, exactly, was Epps' offense?

Forum List

Back