The Insurrection is what's called a false flag

People “say” a lot of shit.

None of the 900 arrested said they were ANTIFA or that ANTIFA influenced them

LOL!!!!

Col Osman said he was Osama, but was unable to provide us of any photos of "Osama" in Saudi....

R.439a4d030a5bead154565bf9ace41907

911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man ...

You can just say it was a false flag. By saying, "... is what's called a false flag" you imply the reader isn't familiar with the term.

Everyone here is.

I never take leftists for granted

Here's the thing. In the Summer of 2020, "we" all witnessed BLM riots that killed many, many people killed an estimated $5 Billion in property damage, and were called, "mostly peaceful" demonstrations.

Tucker has proven with video evidence, ironically, that 1/6 was an episode of MOSTLY PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATIONS.

And this is why the Swamp and the Media have lost their freaking minds.
Except for the five people who died and the 140 Capitol police officers who were injured.

No wonder the RINOs and Dems are hating on Tucker. He's just the messenger lol.

Jake Angeli is doing 41 months for "violent entry."

We’ve been calling this Nancy’s J 6 Reichstag Fire for 2 years. They have American citizens locked up as political prisoners for over 2 years.

It’s one big kindling pile and only a question of time before it goes Whhhoooosh!!

ANTIFA were all at home watching the lunatic Trumpers committing crimes and storming the Capitol on that day.

I copy and pasted your post but bolded different words then you. Who did it better?

ANTIFA were all at home watching the lunatic Trumpers committing crimes and storming the Capitol on that day.

How did you get to be such a fucking Trump moron? You are a clear and resent danger to our country and should be stopped by any effective means, period. Bigly!!!
You're so dramatic. Figure it helps?

I need Trump to explain things to me?

You must have me confused for someone who'd support an empty chair with Biden.

A bunch were charged with seditious conspiracy and were either convicted or pled guilty

And you claim to live your country. Shameful

But WAIT..............Left news advertises it as an insurrection, and leftists parrot the same. Now you're saying it wasn't an insurrection?

Forum List

Back