The Intellectual Alt.Right explained:

The Alt. Right is ethno European nationalist.
Mainstream American liberal culture is hip hop nationalist.

Which is superior? See how easy that was? Now lets see if even one liberal can respond substantively.

So, white supremacist then. Got it.

We already knew.

So far, this thread only proves, that the alt-right is a stupid liberal term, parroted by Hillary and her minions for political gain, that no way represented any kind of significant influence, in reality. Right, Jake?

So far, this thread only proves, that the alt-right is a stupid liberal term, parroted by Hillary and her minions for political gain, that no way represented any kind of significant influence, in reality. Right, Jake?

well Trump
is a polite politically correct version of the Alt Right I'd say

well Trump
is a polite politically correct version of the Alt Right I'd say

...........and you are far from being an intellectual giant.........I'd say.

why a stupid liberal term when conservatives have failed to stem the cultural degradation that features 75% of black kids being born into broken or never formed homes? Conservatives need an alternative!!

Steve Bannon calls himself alt-reich...and he might have a bit of influence.

the logic of superiority of a White culture.

so you say black African culture is superior?
In some ways, yes. The strength of community, the respect for elders in some of the many, diverse African societies is vastly superior to those traits in some of the many diverse European cultures.

hip hop being superior in some ways is not the subject. Subject is most important ways. Do you understand?

Which is superior? See how easy that was? Now lets see if even one liberal can respond substantively.

We already knew.

subject is which culture is superior not which is supremacist. A liberal cant rersist playing the race card. It worked so well until Trump!!

Since I'm a mainstream liberal and about as non hip hop as a human can get,

your thread is fucked. Go back to bed Granny.

We already knew.

subject is which culture is superior not which is supremacist. A liberal cant rersist playing the race card. It worked so well until Trump!!

Are you not aware that white supremacy is racism?

We already knew.

Are you not aware that white supremacy is racism?

who's talking about white or black supremacy???

Ben Carson is ethno-European, that is news to me...

Ben Carson is ethno-European, that is news to me...
If I said he was I will pay the fool liberal with his pants down $10,000. Bet??

"Hip-Hop, ethno European nationalist"? The radical left sounds as clueless as they did before WW2. Americans just want immigration laws enforced and less federal regulations that impact their daily lives. That's why they voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back