The Intellectual Alt.Right explained:

So far, this thread only proves, that the alt-right is a stupid liberal term, parroted by Hillary and her minions for political gain, that no way represented any kind of significant influence, in reality. Right, Jake?

It's very real. Bannon uses the term and speaks highly them. It's very easy to find. If you want to that is.

steve bannon and the alt right - Google Search

Bannon uses the term, but not in the way libtards do.

Steve Bannon: 'Zero Tolerance' for Anti-Semitic, Racist Elements of the Alt-Right - Breitbart

So it's not just a "stupid liberal term" then?

Your whole premise relies on race .
wrong of course. it relies on an interest in stopping the degradation of our culture. Now do you understand? What chance do blacks have to get off the liberal ghetto plantation if your white guilt and ignorance frees them from criticism??

White culture?
You're premise is deeply convoluted.

There's only one culture, American culture, of which we all are a part.

I'm a mainstream liberal and about as non hip hop as a human can get,

did someone tell you thread was about you?? Please reread for comprehension

Gee, I guess I was confused by your words 'mainstream liberal'.

why tell us that you were confused????? Do you have any idea what your point is?

I know exactly what my point was and everyone here who can read does.

Eddie doesn't know what he wants to say.

The Alt. Right is ethno European nationalist.
Mainstream American liberal culture is hip hop nationalist.

Which is superior? See how easy that was? Now lets see if even one liberal can respond substantively.
i guess that you are operating under the impression that your op had substance. using that standard my response is replete with substance thusly: BURP.

can the liberal say which is superior and why???

American liberalism is superior which is why even a woefully inept candidate like Hillary Clinton can get 3 million more votes than a conservative alt right white nationalist hero like Donald Trump.

why tell us that you were confused????? Do you have any idea what your point is?

Nor has he or she ever.

So far, this thread only proves, that the alt-right is a stupid liberal term, parroted by Hillary and her minions for political gain, that no way represented any kind of significant influence, in reality. Right, Jake?

why a stupid liberal term when conservatives have failed to stem the cultural degradation that features 75% of black kids being born into broken or never formed homes? Conservatives need an alternative!!

Has it ever occurred to you that black socio-economic problems might be CAUSED by racism?

Which is superior? See how easy that was? Now lets see if even one liberal can respond substantively.

Do you realize that you've admitted that the alt right is racist in your post above?

No. I can't identify with your either/or choice. I'm 3rd gen. Polish on one side and French/Oneida Indian on the other. I'm a patriot and thoroughly American.

If you're identifying yourself by where your ancestors came from rather than where you were born, you're NOT an American. Americans identify ourselves as AMERICANS only. No matter where our ancestors came from, however recently or far back it happened.

'Intellectual alt right' is an oxymoron.

1. Alt Right can't be explained by a Liberal.

2. Alt Right, IMO, has less to do with 'intelligence' than it has to do with a reaction / opposition to globalism and what has been called 'Washington Insider' status which involves self-appointed despots refusing to engage in representative government and pushes an agenda instead.

Of course that is not all inclusive. Hell, the term keeps changing to fi the situation those using it to attack Conservatives require.

In the end, all politicians in Washington - at least the hard-core party members - are all the same. Democrats and Republicans attacking each other and fighting over whose politicians are LESS CRIMINAL doesn't change any of it.

Has it ever occurred to you that black socio-economic problems might be CAUSED by racism?

no, if that occured to you can you say why caused by racism?? NOtice you aren't smart enough to present your reasons . You have to be asked because liberalism is not based on reason or smart enough to do more than play the race card.

i guess that you are operating under the impression that your op had substance. using that standard my response is replete with substance thusly: BURP.

American liberalism is superior which is why even a woefully inept candidate like Hillary Clinton can get 3 million more votes than a conservative alt right white nationalist hero like Donald Trump.

Actually Nazism got a majority of votes in 1933 but that did not make it superior does it?

Actually Nazism got a majority of votes in 1933 but that did not make it superior does it?
Nazism did not get a majority of votes in 1933. lol. They simply outlawed all other parties to make that happen.

Forum List

Back