The Interview

A new American movie will open in October of this year poking fun at Kim Jong Un, the North Korean leader. Apparently it lampoons him and news reports yesterday were saying that the Koreans are not amused and that there could be serious repercussions if the film is released by the United States. What say you?

North Korea: James Franco movie is 'terrorism' - CNN.com

I say Kim needs to get a sense of humor. Other than that, I'm looking forward to it.

I have no love for the North Korean government but the plot line of this movie is just tasteless. Assassinating Kim Jong-un will not improve the lives of the North Korean people and in reality would probably cause WWIII. I also have yet to enjoy a movie with the Rogen Franco matchup. Pineapple Express was confused about whether it was a crime thriller or a comedy and failed at both. This Is the End was distracted with celebrity cameos that it failed to provide plot or laughs. I have no reason to believe this movie would be any better.

I have no love for the North Korean government but the plot line of this movie is just tasteless. Assassinating Kim Jong-un will not improve the lives of the North Korean people and in reality would probably cause WWIII. I also have yet to enjoy a movie with the Rogen Franco matchup. Pineapple Express was confused about whether it was a crime thriller or a comedy and failed at both. This Is the End was distracted with celebrity cameos that it failed to provide plot or laughs. I have no reason to believe this movie would be any better.

335850761_meme_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

^ Zmrzlina

I like tasteless.

Tasteless humor is the best. How can someone hate on Pineapple Express? That movie was hilarious regardless if the plot was a bit hard to follow at some points.

Tasteless humor is the best. How can someone hate on Pineapple Express? That movie was hilarious regardless if the plot was a bit hard to follow at some points.

Remember "Team America"? That set a standard for tastelessness hard to top, and it involved N. Korea. I watched that with my father, who was well on the way to 90 at the time, and I thought he was going to die on me during the sex scene.

Remember "Team America"? That set a standard for tastelessness hard to top, and it involved N. Korea. I watched that with my father, who was well on the way to 90 at the time, and I thought he was going to die on me during the sex scene.

The only thing better was South Park: Longer, Bigger, Uncut...

I would hate to think we would censor a movie because we are afraid of insulting a raving lunatic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PblG_PtUGQI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FGL ft Nelly "Cruise" PARODY Kim Jong Un Song ~ Rucka Rucka Ali - YouTube[/ame]

A new American movie will open in October of this year poking fun at Kim Jong Un, the North Korean leader. Apparently it lampoons him and news reports yesterday were saying that the Koreans are not amused and that there could be serious repercussions if the film is released by the United States. What say you?

Why isn't this in the proper forum? Do you have a problem understand how the board works?

Why isn't this in the proper forum? Do you have a problem understand how the board works?

335850761_meme_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

^Quantum Windbag

It's a current event.

Yes, Pineapple Express was a mish mash. The people involved have the liberty to film the movie, I have no desire to see it however.

Forum List

Back