yep trump loves the poorly educated
And who created the uneducated? The progressives! You know - the people who destroyed the public school education system in America because they need a dumbed-down electorate, dependent on government. The people who destroy everything they touch.
Look at the liberal utopian cities. They refuse to educate children. It's shameful.
It's tough in war zones, blacks discriminated against by the national GOP along with the nonrich. Great job, see sig.
Yep, blacks were rolling under Obama. Do you have any links?

Nope, you are the programmed idiot while I have thrown off the programming and have dedicated myself to learning things your masters don't want you to know. Like this, perhaps???

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

So, to sum it all up? You own nothing...you are an indentured debt slave using Federal Reserve notes that have no intrinsic value with interest attached to each and every "dollar"....by the way, the "dollar" was an actual unit of measurement...so many grains of gold mixed with a 1 to 15 ratio of silver.
"In other words, the contract creates an obligation to pay dollars in
gold, satisfied by tendering the stated number of dollars in any form
that is legal tender of the United States."

Ohhhh. scary. No more gold standard. And just look at that, we are still here, my little slave.

Gold is real money and has an intrinsic value. The people's gold was stolen by an FDR executive order in exchange for debt notes. You don't have a clue as to what real money is and you lack the intellect to understand as to how the Federal Reserve note has lost 97 percent of it's purchasing power since the back-doored Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

I know more than you....infinitely more.
Inflation duhhh

But there wasn't "inflation" until the foreign owned Federal Reserve got control of the money supply...DUH????
BS, dingbat- there's always inflation.
Anytime time a government is paying debt with more debt… Banana republic

Nope, you are the programmed idiot while I have thrown off the programming and have dedicated myself to learning things your masters don't want you to know. Like this, perhaps???

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

So, to sum it all up? You own nothing...you are an indentured debt slave using Federal Reserve notes that have no intrinsic value with interest attached to each and every "dollar"....by the way, the "dollar" was an actual unit of measurement...so many grains of gold mixed with a 1 to 15 ratio of silver.

Ohhhh. scary. No more gold standard. And just look at that, we are still here, my little slave.

Gold is real money and has an intrinsic value. The people's gold was stolen by an FDR executive order in exchange for debt notes. You don't have a clue as to what real money is and you lack the intellect to understand as to how the Federal Reserve note has lost 97 percent of it's purchasing power since the back-doored Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Inflation duhhh

But there wasn't "inflation" until the foreign owned Federal Reserve got control of the money supply...DUH????
BS, dingbat- there's always inflation.

Wrong.....but you are always wrong...that's what is so "right" about you.

yep trump loves the poorly educated
And who created the uneducated? The progressives! You know - the people who destroyed the public school education system in America because they need a dumbed-down electorate, dependent on government. The people who destroy everything they touch.
Look at the liberal utopian cities. They refuse to educate children. It's shameful.
It's tough in war zones, blacks discriminated against by the national GOP along with the nonrich. Great job, see sig.
Yep, blacks were rolling under Obama. Do you have any links?
Obama's legacy, a bunch of dead kids and people from mass shootings by progressives, and black on black violent crime in urban areas throughout the country.

Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

That's an actual Senate resolution? Karl Marx could have written it.

Indeed it is......look it up yourself if you doubt me. That was the end of allodial property rights.
it's a Senate resolution that says a document submitted by George Cyrus Thorpe should be printed. It has no legal import.

Buy yet that is the case. If you own something, why must you pay a property tax on top of all the other numerous taxes that you pay? Register your car, register your kids, register your home, register your guns makes the corporate entity the real owner and you are a mere user. Don't pay property taxes on a house or land that you have title to and let me know what happens.

it's true that local governments violate our 5th amendment right to own property.

Indeed it is......look it up yourself if you doubt me. That was the end of allodial property rights.
it's a Senate resolution that says a document submitted by George Cyrus Thorpe should be printed. It has no legal import.

Buy yet that is the case. If you own something, why must you pay a property tax on top of all the other numerous taxes that you pay? Register your car, register your kids, register your home, register your guns makes the corporate entity the real owner and you are a mere user. Don't pay property taxes on a house or land that you have title to and let me know what happens.

it's true that local governments violate our 5th amendment right to own property.
Any type of progressive tax is taxation without representation... fact

Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

Inflation duhhh

Actually the dollar gradually deflated during the period 1789 to 1914, before the Federal Reserve was created. It was worth roughly twice as much at the end of that period as it was at the beginning. Now it's woth 5% of what it was worth in 1914.

Last edited:
He/she is definitely an idiot....no doubt about that. 100 percent clueless and seems downright proud of it.
Your jaw would be on the floor if I showed you some of his posts from today. He thinks nobody is harmed if a male sexual predator is allowed to walk into the girls locker room and watch teenage girls undress. I'm not even kidding you. He actually said that.
Which hasn't happened with a transgender yet lol...

He/she is definitely an idiot....no doubt about that. 100 percent clueless and seems downright proud of it.
Your jaw would be on the floor if I showed you some of his posts from today. He thinks nobody is harmed if a male sexual predator is allowed to walk into the girls locker room and watch teenage girls undress. I'm not even kidding you. He actually said that.
… And that makes it right?
Progressives come across as sick fuckers... lol

I disagree. We elected some POS people. I am not fully against a progressive tax. The problem is the Dems are a bunch of liars. They failed to address the 0.01%. They decided to target small businesses ensuring their big checks continue to flow.

Leftists are irony impaired.

True story.
Lefists are smarter. It's just an objective fact.
Only in their safe spaces… LOL
The only people who talk about "safe spaces" is conservatives. You just pretend we do.
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Leftists demand special spaces on college campuses. Progressives have regressed to segregation. Pretty pathetic.
College campuses do not reflect the left wing in general you dumbshit. I didn't even know what a "safe space" was until some moron rightwinger on this site explained it.

Under the Monarchy Americans were taxed for about 5% of their income. Now we pay over 40% of our income in taxes. Taxation with representation is worse than taxation without it.

I am aware of boys pretending to be girls that have beat the crap out of some young women.

Last edited:

I disagree. We elected some POS people. I am not fully against a progressive tax. The problem is the Dems are a bunch of liars. They failed to address the 0.01%. They decided to target small businesses ensuring their big checks continue to flow.
I see any type of progressive tax as a "punishment tax" for the successful…
I actually could see a luxury tax, that way drug dealers, career politicians and the like would pay taxes for their bling...

Leftists are irony impaired.

True story.
The only people who talk about "safe spaces" is conservatives. You just pretend we do.
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Leftists demand special spaces on college campuses. Progressives have regressed to segregation. Pretty pathetic.
College campuses do not reflect the left wing in general you dumbshit. I didn't even know what a "safe space" was until some moron rightwinger on this site explained it.
Pay attention. They have moved beyond safe spaces and now demand segregation. It is really pathetic.

And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Out of your tiny brainwashed mind. But dupes don't need a degree to stay on the farm anyway...lol.
That's the beauty with capitalist republic, you don't need to go to some brainwashing university to make a lot of money on your own and live a successful happy life.
I've been self-employed for over 20 years with no education higher than high school and some experience in the US military. And under 50 years old I never have to worry about money again.
Lol
Very true, but you seem to to have any clue about politics...

LMAO!!!!! "You seem to to have any clue about politics"??????? LMAO!!!

I believe that Franco meant to say that his "foe" has no clue about "politics" but Franco does..........and "no", Franco doesn't have the slightest clue at all........dumb as the proverbial stump.
And here's proof inflation was much worse before 1913 and the reserve bank has done a good job of cutting busts, except when the GOP has time to feq it up with corruption...Go to Wiki "inflation" and learn something, superdupe.

340px-US_Historical_Inflation_Ancient.svg.png

Under the Monarchy Americans were taxed for about 5% of their income. Now we pay over 40% of our income in taxes. Taxation with representation is worse than taxation without it.
What is fucked up, taxes go to the federal government. The federal government cannot live within it's means and wastes at least 90% of its revenues...

I actually could see a luxury tax, that way drug dealers, career politicians and the like would pay taxes for their bling...
Now we have basically a flat tax, with the middle class slowly being ruined while all the new wealth going to the 1%, dupe...Otherwise, you're obviously intelligent, but like all GOP dupes you believe the rich pay too much. VERY wrong.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

Pay attention. They have moved beyond safe spaces and now demand segregation. It is really pathetic.
Who is doing this? Does it even matter? No. It doesn't. It doesn't matter because liberals in general don't care about this term you're so fond of.

Like okay I get it: a "safe space" is a pansy concept, so to make yourselves feel manly and superior, you delude yourselves into thinking the leftwing in general talks about this crap when the reality is that the term originated on some college campus no one cares about.

Now we have basically a flat tax, with the middle class slowly being ruined while all the new wealth going to the 1%, dupe...Otherwise, you're obviously intelligent, but like all GOP dupes you believe the rich pay too much. VERY wrong.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
The middle class is smaller because they moved up a level according to government standards. The poor and intentionally uneducated left plantation remains the same.

Forum List

Back