Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Out of your tiny brainwashed mind. But dupes don't need a degree to stay on the farm anyway...lol.
That's the beauty with capitalist republic, you don't need to go to some brainwashing university to make a lot of money on your own and live a successful happy life.
I've been self-employed for over 20 years with no education higher than high school and some experience in the US military. And under 50 years old I never have to worry about money again.
Lol
Very true, but you seem to to have any clue about politics...

LMAO!!!!! "You seem to to have any clue about politics"??????? LMAO!!!

I believe that Franco meant to say that his "foe" has no clue about "politics" but Franco does..........and "no", Franco doesn't have the slightest clue at all........dumb as the proverbial stump.
Like a dupes, you're FOS. And here's proof inflation was much worse before 1913 and the reserve bank has done a good job of cutting busts, except when the GOP has time to feq it up with corruption...

Graph is from:
Historical inflation, using data from [1] (pre-1913: McCusker study; post-1913: CPI)

Pre-1774 data can be found in How Much is that in Real Money?: A Historical Price Index for Use as a Deflator of Money Values in the Economy of the United States [0-944026-33-8] McCusker (not shown in linked source)

Year-over-year change: (Thisyear-lastyear)/lastyear

Date 29 August 2007

LMAO! The Federal Reserve Bank owned by international bankers that attach interest to every debt note created has been a BLESSING according to the dupe Franco.......HOLY shit.........seriously.

Out of your tiny brainwashed mind. But dupes don't need a degree to stay on the farm anyway...lol.
That's the beauty with capitalist republic, you don't need to go to some brainwashing university to make a lot of money on your own and live a successful happy life.
I've been self-employed for over 20 years with no education higher than high school and some experience in the US military. And under 50 years old I never have to worry about money again.
Lol

I believe that Franco meant to say that his "foe" has no clue about "politics" but Franco does..........and "no", Franco doesn't have the slightest clue at all........dumb as the proverbial stump.
Like a dupes, you're FOS. And here's proof inflation was much worse before 1913 and the reserve bank has done a good job of cutting busts, except when the GOP has time to feq it up with corruption...

Graph is from:
Historical inflation, using data from [1] (pre-1913: McCusker study; post-1913: CPI)

Pre-1774 data can be found in How Much is that in Real Money?: A Historical Price Index for Use as a Deflator of Money Values in the Economy of the United States [0-944026-33-8] McCusker (not shown in linked source)

Date 29 August 2007
Yeah, the Federal Reserve did such a good job of cutting busts the two of the deepest and longest occurred after its creation.
Most posters have little understanding of the previous Federal Reserves and why they were disbanded. They do not know history. They have no idea how our current Fed was created or why. The deals. They have no idea why the deals were made and who made them. History. We were warned.

it's true that local governments violate our 5th amendment right to own property.
Any type of progressive tax is taxation without representation... fact
I disagree. We elected some POS people. I am not fully against a progressive tax. The problem is the Dems are a bunch of liars. They failed to address the 0.01%. They decided to target small businesses ensuring their big checks continue to flow.
I see any type of progressive tax as a "punishment tax" for the successful…
I actually could see a luxury tax, that way drug dealers, career politicians and the like would pay taxes for their bling...
Now we have basically a flat tax, with the middle class slowly being ruined while all the new wealth going to the 1%, dupe...Otherwise, you're obviously intelligent, but like all GOP dupes you believe the rich pay too much. VERY wrong.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
The middle class is smaller because they moved up a level according to government standards. The poor and intentionally uneducated left plantation remains the same.
Absolutely clueless...lol

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

College campuses do not reflect the left wing in general you dumbshit. I didn't even know what a "safe space" was until some moron rightwinger on this site explained it.
Pay attention. They have moved beyond safe spaces and now demand segregation. It is really pathetic.
Who is doing this? Does it even matter? No. It doesn't. It doesn't matter because liberals in general don't care about this term you're so fond of.

Like okay I get it: a "safe space" is a pansy concept, so to make yourselves feel manly and superior, you delude yourselves into thinking the leftwing in general talks about this crap when the reality is that the term originated on some college campus no one cares about.
Left-wingers invented the term, moron.
Yeah sure technically these college students were "progressive". The point is, no one else on the left cares. We don't give a shit what naive college kids have to say. Only you do. You are the only people who still talk about "safe spaces" being a thing. No liberal on this site talks about "safe spaces". You just pretend that we do because you're morons.

We know you stopped talking about it because you're so embarrassed by it. The college students of today are the scumbag Democrat politicians of tomorrow, so what they believe is important.
You are so fuckjng stupid that it's painful. You would rather talk about fantasy stereotyping than real issues. You are stuck in this fantasy land. It's pretty pathetic.

Lol

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007

LMAO! The Federal Reserve Bank owned by international bankers that attach interest to every debt note created has been a BLESSING according to the dupe Franco.......HOLY shit.........seriously.
So when wasn't there interest, dupe. Hint- same time there was no inflation. NEVER

Who is doing this? Does it even matter? No. It doesn't. It doesn't matter because liberals in general don't care about this term you're so fond of.

Like okay I get it: a "safe space" is a pansy concept, so to make yourselves feel manly and superior, you delude yourselves into thinking the leftwing in general talks about this crap when the reality is that the term originated on some college campus no one cares about.
You don't care about segregation. Fine. You are old south. The alleged "best" students in the country are having a hissy fit over the amount of skin pigmentation or the shape of eyes. They demanded anyone different from them to be removed from the graduation ceremony.
Why do you care? Why do you care what dumbass college kids say? It doesn't mean anything. They are just noise and you choose to give them attention.
Because they become the base of the Dem party. It's not new. This is an established pattern, yet nothing changes in the liberal utopian cities.
No the term "safe space" has NOTHING to do with the DNC.
Safe space is where progressives go to… for diversity. LOL
You clearly have a much better understanding of the term "safe space" than i do and it's hysterical.

Lol

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007

So when wasn't their interest, dupe. Hint- same time there was no inflation. NEVER

There was no inflation over the long term prior to 1914. Short term fluctuations aren't relevant to this discussion.

I disagree. We elected some POS people. I am not fully against a progressive tax. The problem is the Dems are a bunch of liars. They failed to address the 0.01%. They decided to target small businesses ensuring their big checks continue to flow.
I see any type of progressive tax as a "punishment tax" for the successful…
I actually could see a luxury tax, that way drug dealers, career politicians and the like would pay taxes for their bling...
Now we have basically a flat tax, with the middle class slowly being ruined while all the new wealth going to the 1%, dupe...Otherwise, you're obviously intelligent, but like all GOP dupes you believe the rich pay too much. VERY wrong.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
The middle class is smaller because they moved up a level according to government standards. The poor and intentionally uneducated left plantation remains the same.
Absolutely clueless...lol

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts
Wrong again.

Yes, America's middle class has been disappearing....into higher income groups • AEI

Lol

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007
Yeah, the Federal Reserve did such a good job of cutting busts the two of the deepest and longest occurred after its creation.
Most posters have little understanding of the previous Federal Reserves and why they were disbanded. They do not know history. They have no idea how our current Fed was created or why. The deals. They have no idea why the deals were made and who made them. History. We were warned.
ITS A CONSPIRACEEE!!!!!! Keep voting for the thieves who cause the world depressions, dupes. And ony care about cutting taxes on the rich. That's all they've done.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Lol

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007

So when wasn't there interest, dupe. Hint- same time there was no inflation. NEVER

Your stupidity absolutely FLOORS me!!!!!

You don't care about segregation. Fine. You are old south. The alleged "best" students in the country are having a hissy fit over the amount of skin pigmentation or the shape of eyes. They demanded anyone different from them to be removed from the graduation ceremony.
Why do you care? Why do you care what dumbass college kids say? It doesn't mean anything. They are just noise and you choose to give them attention.
Because they become the base of the Dem party. It's not new. This is an established pattern, yet nothing changes in the liberal utopian cities.
No the term "safe space" has NOTHING to do with the DNC.
Safe space is where progressives go to… for diversity. LOL
You clearly have a much better understanding of the term "safe space" than i do and it's hysterical.
Now back to your university… LOL

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007
ITS A CONSPIRACEEE!!!!!! Keep voting for the thieves who cause the world depressions, dupes. And ony care about cutting taxes on the rich. That's all they've done.
So in you mind, a decrease of 50k jobs combined with a greater increase of 100k jobs is a bad thing? Did you read my link? More people making more money is bad? How do you plan to punish them?

Lol

And here's proof inflation was much worse before 1913 and the reserve bank has done a good job of cutting busts, except when the GOP has time to feq it up with corruption...Go to Wiki "inflation" and learn something, superdupe.

340px-US_Historical_Inflation_Ancient.svg.png

The first thing to note about your chart is that no source is cited, so we can assume it's bullshit.

The second thing to note is that before 1914 there was both inflation and deflation. The later outweighed the former. After 1914, there was only inflation.
Before 1914, it was a boom and bust gd mess lol...deflation is depression.

it's true that local governments violate our 5th amendment right to own property.
Under the Monarchy Americans were taxed for about 5% of their income. Now we pay over 40% of our income in taxes. Taxation with representation is worse than taxation without it.
What is fucked up, taxes go to the federal government. The federal government cannot live within it's means and wastes at least 90% of its revenues...
And guess what- the GOP has caused all the debt. Reagan Booosh with tax cuts and spending and Booosh for wrecking the world economy. Obama's debt is all bailouts and UE and Welfare for victims, dupes...
A tax cut could never be considered debt causing... because that money was never the federal government's to begin with. By the way bush started all of the bailouts of the car companies and banks.... huge mistake.
An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers

Bush spent like a drunken sailor, Obama spent like a fleet of drunken sailor's… Fact
It was all about more and more on UE and welfare- he didn't change laws...tax cuts followed by screwing the nonrich cause the gd mess we have now- we're turning into an oligarchy/banana republic- the GOP dream, dupe.

Lol

And here's proof inflation was much worse before 1913 and the reserve bank has done a good job of cutting busts, except when the GOP has time to feq it up with corruption...Go to Wiki "inflation" and learn something, superdupe.

The first thing to note about your chart is that no source is cited, so we can assume it's bullshit.

The second thing to note is that before 1914 there was both inflation and deflation. The later outweighed the former. After 1914, there was only inflation.

Sorry, turd, but the two things are not synonymous, especially in the 19th Century.

We still have "boom and bust." We had 8 years of bust under Obama.

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007
So in you mind, a decrease of 50k jobs combined with a greater increase of 100k jobs is a bad thing? Did you read my link? More people making more money is bad? How do you plan to punish them?
The rich poor gap is the worst since the 1890's and the nonrich pay as much percentage wise as the richest, who get all the new wealth, and it's getting worse. Voodoo!

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007
The rich poor gap is the worst since the 1890's and the nonrich pay as much percentage wise as the richest, who get all the new wealth, and it's getting worse. Voodoo!
in 1890 our economy grew at the fastest rate it ever has, over 4%/year. Despite the income gap, the material well being of the poor improved at a far faster rate than it does now. You're appealing to envy. You don't actually give a damn about the well being of the poor.

Sorry, turd, but the two things are not synonymous, especially in the 19th Century.

We still have "boom and bust." We had 8 years of bust under Obama.
7 1/2 years straight of growth, despite nonstop GOP obstruction and fear mongering, dupe. But low taxes on the rich means infrastructure keeps getting worse- ditto the nonrich.

Under the Monarchy Americans were taxed for about 5% of their income. Now we pay over 40% of our income in taxes. Taxation with representation is worse than taxation without it.
What is fucked up, taxes go to the federal government. The federal government cannot live within it's means and wastes at least 90% of its revenues...
And guess what- the GOP has caused all the debt. Reagan Booosh with tax cuts and spending and Booosh for wrecking the world economy. Obama's debt is all bailouts and UE and Welfare for victims, dupes...
A tax cut could never be considered debt causing... because that money was never the federal government's to begin with. By the way bush started all of the bailouts of the car companies and banks.... huge mistake.
An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers

Bush spent like a drunken sailor, Obama spent like a fleet of drunken sailor's… Fact
It was all about more and more on UE and welfare- he didn't change laws...tax cuts followed by screwing the nonrich cause the gd mess we have now- we're turning into an oligarchy/banana republic- the GOP dream, dupe.
So that was Obama's dream the last eight years? The Muslim spring, gun running to cartels, etc appeared to be his focus. What did he do for the "nonrich"? How much has he collected in "speaking" fees and who paid the bill?

Graph is from:

Date 29 August 2007
Well, do something to make your charts meet reality. I posted the realist version of income shifts. I guess the Dems need to step up their game. Maybe they should take an interest in the kids they educate.

Forum List

Back